The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drifting off I became aware of movement as Sarah slowly moved her arm off the side of my torso. I felt no other direct movement, but after a bit I could just sense more than anything a small shaking of the bed. Her tits were stationary, the sides still poking out from around her chest, glued to my waist with sticky cum, and her head and hair were unmoving. But I could feel something rhythmic happening in her body, her shoulder maybe, or was it coming from her waist?

Her body tensed up as one, and I could feel it through her from each point that her body was touching mine. She became stiffer as each muscle knotted up, back muscles finally contracting and pulling her boobs just slightly away from my skin, the air now moving over the cummy mess cool and abrupt. Her nipple where it had lay large and soft stretched over my thigh was now hard and stiff, the areola speckled with little dots where it was gathering from the cold...fuck, she was getting herself off, she was giving herself an orgasm! She had reached her hand down to that stretched and abused pussy and was busily rubbing herself, and getting herself off. How could this dream get any better?

She remained tensed for a few seconds more, shuddered hard then relaxed, then quickly tensed again followed by a deeper shudder this time, the visible tops of her boobs shaking softly in the dim light. She then slowly relaxed back into position fully on top of me, her great big Asian tits again completely covering and caressing my relaxed cock and balls. Feeling the tension seep out of her after her orgasm, my own sense of reality began to melt away as well. I eased into darkness with the relaxation of a dead man.

12