The Story of O Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard so much about you from Toni that I feel as though I already know you" she said to him as they shook hands.

"I can say the same about you as Toni never stops raving about your talents. In fact, when I called her from Athens the other day, she told me all about the threesome you had here last Sunday and I'm jealous." he said with a smile.

"Well then, we're going to have to bring you up to speed tonight" I told him and added, "Two very beautiful and talented ladies are going to join us and I'm sure that both of you are going to enjoy them" and just as I finished the sentence, the intercom rang and I was told that they were on their way up. I suggested that they go inside and slip into robes which were on the bed for them and come back in and meet our French friends. They went inside and I answered the door and let Odile and Bianca in. They were even more gorgeous than I remembered and as we embraced, each of them cupped my crotch in their hand and squeezed it lovingly.

I brought them inside and they embraced O the same way and as they parted, Toni and Greg walked in and I made the introductions and noted that all four of them looked at each other very approvingly and knew that it was going to be a memorable evening. Greg noted the joints and reached for one and lit up passing it around as I suggested that the girls go inside and slip on robes which would be much more comfortable. They came back in a few minutes later and sat down and joined us in smoking as we all got familiar with each other.

It didn't take long for the grass to get everybody nice and relaxed and in a sexy mood. Toni noticed the way both Odile and Bianca were looking her over as they talked and suddenly stood up and asked them if they would like to accompany her into the other room. They both immediately stood up and followed her with smiles on their faces. O smiled at Greg and opened her robe wide revealing her gorgeous nude body and Greg looked at her with lust in his eyes as he told her he could easily see why his wife was so taken with her.

O smiled at him and said,

"Before you and I get together, I want to watch you two put on a show for me and get me in the mood."

Greg smiled back and looked at me as I told him that his wife had told me that we were hung just about the same and that sucking his cock would be just like sucking my own.

"Let's see" he said as he opened his robe and I saw a muscular, trim body and a gorgeous thick penis that actually looked very much like mine in all respects including the smooth, sloped crown and deep slit in the tip. I opened my robe and his gaze centered on my organ as he agreed that we were built very much the same and it was going to be interesting to test out her theory.

I stood up and slipped off my robe and walked over in front of him. He fastened his eyes on my penis and balls and my organ started to rise just from the way he looked at me. He reached up and cupped my full balls in his hands and looked up at me,

"I'm going to have fun coaxing out the contents of these big balls of yours. Why don't you sit down on the couch and lay back and relax and let me start enjoying myself" and he got up as I sat down and made himself comfortable between my thighs.

He looked at my organ with lust in his eyes as he grasped the now fully erect organ in his hand and held it back as he lowered his head and began licking and sucking my balls. He was taking his time and obviously enjoying what he was doing as he softly moaned as he sucked each ball into his mouth and ran his tongue around them. After a while, he moved up to the base of my shaft and started licking and nibbling on it as he worked his way up the throbbing meat to my cockhead.

I was watching him as his eyes glazed over in passion and his sexy expressions were making me hotter by the minute. O had moved over alongside him and was playing with his cock and balls as he worked on me and watching him with rapture and looking up at me every once in a while to see how I was reacting to what he was doing to me. When his lips closed over my crown and he began to lovingly nurse on the swollen head, I was lost in pleasure and held his head in my hands and ran my fingers through his hair as he took me away to paradise. As he sucked me, I started to get the urge to have his cock in my mouth also and asked him to please swing around and feed me his organ also as I just had to suck it while he was pleasuring me so beautifully.

He moved around without letting my organ slip from his mouth and I saw his gorgeous erection being lowered to my face and lifted my head to meet it as I grasped his crown between my lips and started sucking it. He tasted delicious and was leaking a lot of fabulous precum which I couldn't get enough of. I held his balls in my hands as I sucked his organ and tried to coax out more and more of his delicious nectar which I was enjoying immensely. I heard O cry out in orgasm and glanced over to see her on the carpet in front of us with her hand busy between her thighs as she watched us.

Then we all heard a loud "Mon Dieu" from the other room and Greg pulled his mouth from my cock to speculate that the girls just saw that Toni had a cock. We went back to sucking each other when there was another delighted cry and Greg said,

"And now they just found out that she has a pussy also!" and went right back to sucking me.

As I sucked his tasty organ, I realized what I must feel like to anybody sucking my cock since we were hung so much alike and I felt good about it. He was a talented cocksucker and took me up on one high after another and knew how to keep me on the edge for a long time just as I did him but after some time, I felt my orgasm approach and lifted my head and told him that I was about to cum. He grunted his approval and drew deeply on my penis just as it jerked and started spurting streams of cum into his voracious mouth. As I was cumming, I felt his organ swell in my mouth and begin shooting gobs of cum onto my waiting tongue. He was delicious, although a little salty, and I eagerly swallowed his offering as I emptied my balls into him at the same time. We kept sucking each other until our organs stopped jerking and slowly started to soften and then he rolled off me and onto the carpet and lay there on his back sighing in satisfaction.

O told us that she had cum three times watching us and that we should take our show on the road. I slowly sat up and told Greg that sucking his cock was a pure delight and that, if that's what my cock feels and tastes like to others, I'm happy to hear it and he agreed that he felt the same way. O got us drinks and we sat and relaxed a few moments. Greg looked at O and told her that as soon as he got hard, he wanted to fill her every hole and she smiled and told him that she couldn't wait.

We had been hearing all sorts of sexy sounds coming from the other room and decided that maybe we should go inside and see what was going on. We walked into the bedroom to see Odile sitting on Toni's cock and sensuously moving up and down as Bianca sat on Toni's face and tweaked her nipples as both of them moaned in passion. We sat on the bed and commented on the scene as O played with both of our cocks. I asked the girls what they thought of Toni and Odile looked at me and told me that they're going to pack her in their bag and take her back to Paris.

"She's the most beautiful woman I've ever had sex with and has everything anyone could ever wish for" she told us. "You are a very lucky man, Greg. You have the best! You must promise me that you'll come to Paris and stay with us sometime"

Greg smiled and told her that they would take her up on that as Paris is one of their favorite cities and they try to go there as often as possible. Then Odile went back to concentrating on the pleasures she was getting from Toni's thick penis and told Greg they'd talk more about this later. Meanwhile O had been sucking Greg's flaccid penis and raised her head and announced in triumph that he was now ready to start filling her holes as he had promised so he had her lay back on the bed and got between her thighs and fit his penis to her wet pussy and slid it inside to her gasp of pleasure. As he slow fucked her, I straddled her head and lowered my soft penis to her mouth so she could suck it while I watched what was going on around me.

I was right alongside Bianca and leaned over and brushed her lips with mine as I pulled lightly on her nipple. She covered my mouth with hers and, as I slid my tongue inside, she started sucking it like it was my cock and I felt my penis getting hard immediately. Greg was stroking into O and sucking Odile's nipple as she rode Toni's beautiful penis and the sounds of sex permeated the room as everyone was moaning and losing themselves in pleasure. O started lifting her hips and meeting Greg's every stroke as she moaned loudly while sucking me and was giving me a beautiful hum job from the vibrations. I managed to lower my head and take Bianca's nipple between my lips and suck the erect flesh as she fed Toni every part of her crotch to suck.

Then I heard Toni's muffled cries as she stiffened and started shooting her cum into Odile. As each spurt filled her, Odile cried out in orgasm and bore down hard on the thick organ filling her. Then Bianca announced her arrival and wet Toni's face with her juices and after they all came back down to earth, they slowly parted and lay down to relax. Odile was gazing at Toni with wonder in her eyes as she ran her hands from her breasts to her gorgeous cock to her sweet pussy.

Greg looked up at me and asked if I would like to fuck O for a while as he was nowhere near cumming yet and I gladly switched places with him and watched O eagerly licking her juices off his dripping cock before she swallowed it and began moaning as she sucked him. I slid my organ into her well lubed hole and picked right up where Greg left off and she was writhing in passion once more. Toni rolled over and took O's nipple in her mouth and began sucking it and Bianca and Odile took turns sucking both of Toni's organs.

O's pussy felt wonderful as I stroked back and forth and felt her contractions squeeze my shaft. I fucked her for quite some time and she wet my cock with a couple of wild orgasms as she nursed on Greg's beautiful erection. Then I heard Bianca exclaim in triumph that she had gotten Toni hard again and asked her to please fuck her now as she desperately wanted to feel that thick penis inside her. Toni pulled her mouth from O's nipple and got up to position herself behind Bianca, who had gotten down on all fours and was presenting her cunt for fucking. Just then, O pulled her mouth from Greg's penis and asked Odile to please take her place as she had something very important to do. I withdrew my organ from her wet pussy as she got up and Odile lay down in her place with a broad smile as she told Greg and I that she hopes she can provide the same pleasure that O was giving us.

O went over to the closet and took out a package which she opened revealing a large and thick double ended strap on dildo. She held it up and told us that she had just purchased it today and couldn't wait to try it out as the store clerk had raved about it and told her that she had one herself and loved it. It looked like a real cock at both ends with sloped crowns and simulated veins running down the thick shaft. She inserted the shorter end into her pussy and when she had it firmly inside, she fastened the belt around her waist and proudly walked over to the bed with her cock swaying in front of her. She got up behind Toni,

"Now, my dear, I'm going to fuck you until you cum just like you've always done me!"

She wet the head of the dildo with some saliva and rubbed it over Toni's puffy labia before inserting it into her vagina. Toni had her cock buried in Bianca's cunt and held it there as O slid the thick cock in and out of her pussy until it was sliding smoothly. She moaned as O filled her cunt and O moaned as the end inside her pussy massaged her insides and rubbed against her clitoris. When O was buried deep inside her, she started moving her cock in and out of Bianca and O matched her movements so that the two of them were in perfect rhythm and all three were gasping and moaning in delight.

Odile had Greg's crown in her mouth and was nursing on it as she watched the spectacle unfold and both Greg and I were fascinated by the sexy scene as I kept moving my penis around inside of Odile's warm, wet pussy. The sight of O fucking Toni while Toni fucked Bianca was very exciting and it looked like O really had a cock! Greg told us that he loved watching Toni being fucked while she was fucking someone but this was the first time he had watched her being fucked by a gal and he loved every minute of it. I was getting very excited watching O stroking into her and moaning in passion each time she went in deep and the dildo moved around in her pussy.

The combination of Odile's talented pussy and the sexy sight before me brought on my orgasm and I looked at Greg as my penis swelled and exploded, spurting gobs of hot cum deep inside Odile's vagina. I heard her muffled moans as she writhed and lifted her hips to capture more of my cock and kept sucking hungrily on Greg's organ. Greg locked eyes with me and I saw them glaze over as he moaned and started filling Odile's mouth with his cum while I was still in the throes of orgasm. When my last spasm ended and my penis stopped jerking inside Odile's warm, comfortable hole, I glanced over at O when I heard her moan loudly and watched her cum as she stroked in and out of Toni's pussy and the dildo stimulated her clit. Then I saw Toni's body stiffen and start to shake as she cried out that she was going to have a double orgasm and she groaned and fed her jism into Bianca's waiting cunt just as she released a flow of juices all over O's dildo.

She began to whimper and lowered her body on top of Bianca's as they fell into a long sexy soul kiss while her body shuddered in passion after her intense orgasms. O slowly withdrew the huge cock from her pussy and lay down alongside them as she relaxed and ran her hand over both their bodies.

Odile was watching all this with a look of pure lust on her face and when they all seemed to have come down from their highs, she mentioned that she has to try that dildo next as it looked fabulous. O said,

"It's a fabulous feeling! You don't really feel anything from the business end but the part that's in your cunt feels fantastic! There's a clit stimulator built into it and every time I plunged the business end deep inside Toni, my end moved deeper into me and it was like I was fucking her but was also being fucked at the same time. I highly recommend it. In fact, the sales girl told me that she has one and uses it with her husband regularly and he loves it, so now I can't wait to try it out on my man and see if he starts asking me to fuck him from time to time." And she looked over at me with a sexy smile.

I told her that before she fucks me with a dildo, I want to be broken in by Greg as I would much rather have his cock in me than that huge plastic cock she's offering and Greg looked up and said,

"Are you proposing that I fuck you, my dear man?"

I told him that, as soon as his penis is ready, I want it inside my ass.

"Since your cock is so much like mine, I want to see how it would feel if I fuck myself. After all, a lot of people have told me to do that over the years so now I'll know if I really want to."

Greg laughed and Toni rolled over and told me that she was going to get him nice and hard for me as she can't wait to watch him fuck me.

"In fact," she said, "I'd like to get underneath you and have you fuck me while he's buggering you. I want to watch the expressions on your face as his cock is plunging in and out of you."

O told her that she loves to watch my face when I'm being fucked as it's a terrific turn on for her. I looked down at Toni and told her that I couldn't possibly refuse a request to fuck such a beautiful woman like her and told her that as soon as she got both of us good and hard, I'd happily grant her request. She looked up from sucking her husband's thick semi erect penis and asked for help in getting me hard as she was busy full time and couldn't leave her pleasant task. O immediately got up and moved between my legs and started licking my balls and shaft as she told Toni not to worry as she had matters well in hand if not in mouth. I watched as Toni expertly worked on Greg's thick but still semi hard penis and told him that O deserves the "Royal Cocksuckers" award as she's doing a magnificent job on my organ which is starting to come to life again.

He told me that his wife deserves a piece of that award also as she's bringing him to life very quickly and I watched as his penis started to thicken and get fully erect. It was a pleasure watching Toni sucking her husband's cock as she loved doing it and totally immersed herself in what she was doing. His cock looked delicious as she sucked deeply on the shaft and I wanted to take it in my mouth also but held back as I wanted him deep inside my ass. O lifted her head and announced that I was ready and Toni lifted hers and said that Greg was also. Then O suggested that she could lay down and have Toni fuck her while I got behind her and fucked her as Greg fucked me and we all thought that it sounded great and got into position. She lay down on her back and held out her arms to Toni who fit her magnificent penis to O's wet opening and fed it inside.

I moved behind her and slid my erection into her wet and ready pussy and when I sunk deep inside, Greg came up behind me and rubbed some precum over my tight anus and pushed his crown inside up to the ridge. Then he started moving it around until it moved smoothly in my passage and began feeding it in inch by excruciatingly wonderful inch and I was overcome with the pleasures of Toni contracting her pussy around my shaft as her husband filled my ass with his beautiful penis.

The four of us were lost in the pleasures of fucking when Greg started groaning and told me that Bianca was fucking him with the strap on and that it felt terrific. Not to be left out, Odile straddled O's face and lowered her crotch to her mouth for sucking which allowed Toni to lick her clitoris while O sucked her slit. Now all six of us were moaning in passion as we lost ourselves in the sensations we were giving one another. Greg was leaning on my back as he stroked into me and described the feelings he was experiencing from the dildo and from my tight ass milking his organ. Odile was moaning in heat as O drove her tongue deep inside her passage and Toni sucked her erect clit. She was giving us a running commentary on how sexy the scene looked as each of us took off on one beautiful high after another.

I heard O's muffled moans and assumed she was cumming from the way she shook and wrapped herself around Toni's body. Then Bianca announced her orgasm as she stroked into Greg and soon after, Odile started to shudder as she wet O's face with her juices. I was having a wonderful time fucking Toni as her cunt was gripping my shaft firmly and squeezing it each time I pulled out to the head and Greg's thick cock was giving me no end of pleasure as he slow fucked me and kissed my neck as he told me how much he loved fucking me.

We all continued this scenario for some time and the girls were having one orgasm after another before Greg whispered in my ear that he was going to cum and I felt his cock expand in my ass as he started spurting his jism into me. The first hot splash of cum triggered my orgasm and I started shooting cum into Toni's cunt in one spurt after another and she, in turn, unloaded her juices into O's hungry hole. I felt her cock spasms in her cunt as my penis kept jerking in orgasm and Greg's cock finally stopped quivering in my ass. We all stayed locked together until we came down from our highs and slowly parted. Bianca removed the dildo from Greg and he slowly withdrew his penis from my ass with a long sigh of contentment. I pulled out of Toni's grasping pussy and she lifted herself off O as Odile rolled over and sighed in satisfaction.