The Story of O Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for all of us to return to normal but finally Greg sat up and told us that he was sorry to have to break up the party but it was quite late and he had an early appointment in the morning and would have to get going to manage at least a few hours sleep. O said that she had to be at work early also but asked if Odile and Bianca could stay over as she would like to cuddle with them all night since they were going to be going back home in a few days and she didn't know when they would be getting together again. They agreed immediately as they had no plans for the next day and I told them that I had no appointments until the afternoon.

The four of us hopped into bed after seeing Greg and Toni to the door and saying our goodbyes and wound up cuddling in spoon fashion with me in the middle as we fell asleep with our arms around one another. Before I fell asleep, I thought of how fabulous things have been going since I met O and how much I'm looking forward to more in the future since she seems to attract sex like a magnet. Then O reached between her legs and rested my soft penis between her thighs and we fell asleep.