The Story of Odilia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers

Hansel took solace in my suggestion and soon I drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was naked and my wrists were crossed and tightly bound behind my back. I was standing in a green field and a sudden cool breeze felt unpleasant on my sensitive pubic lips and erect, swollen nipples. I could not remember how I had gotten there. Was I an escaped slave? From where had I escaped? What direction should I be walking in order to reach freedom?

The sun was setting and I it was essential I make a decision quickly. I chose a direction at random and walked quickly. I tried to avoid the forest, however I soon discovered there was little else in the area. It was frightening walking naked through the forest. I couldn't see much and there were sounds all around me, from the moaning of the wind in the trees to the rustle of small animals in the brush.

Unseen things were constantly touching my naked skin; tree branches, spiderwebs, leaves, brush, sometimes smacking quite painfully into my thighs or my defenseless breasts, I longed to use my hands to protect them, however they were helplessly bound behind me.

I had to walk slowly, barefoot and without hands it was difficult to keep my balance as the ground shifted and changed constantly, forcing me to readjust my footing. Stones, ground-hugging vines, thorns, branches and roots were all mighty challenges for a naked and barefoot slave-girl to negotiate.

I made my way cautiously uphill, startling a small animal in the dark, it might have been a canny fox or a terrified rabbit, but in the darkness of the forest I could see little.

Eventually I discovered a grassy clearing and was pleased that without the trunks and branches of the trees to act as in impediment, the light of the full moon illuminated my footsteps.

As my eyes adjusted to the silvery light of the moon I discovered I wasn't alone. There was a young man and a young woman, both naked and on display, heads bowed and tied spread-eagle to vertical poles. The young man's organ was hard and erect and in the moonlight it seemed as if the young woman's sex was mercilessly exposed and glistening with moisture.

I approached them both cautiously and noted that both of the naked captives were quite beautiful in their own ways. They both had exquisite buttocks and fine, firm thighs. The girl had firm, round breasts and the boy was slim yet able-bodied.

As I grew closer I noted that both the male captive and the unfortunate female had painful-looking welts upon their thighs and buttocks, and then suddenly it seemed that I knew these two unfortunate nude captives.

The girl raised her head and suddenly I knew that her name was Gretel. She was an escaped slave, just as I was. "Oh Odilia, you must run," she cautioned me. "If you are found here, you will be captured just like Hansel and I! If you head north there's a river! If you follow that you should be able to eventually make it across the border. I'm not certain what you'll find on the other side, but you shall no longer be in the land of Queen Eleanor."

I considered Gretel's words, but at long last chose not to heed her advice. I did not believe that a naked girl with bare feet and bound hands could reach the river on her own, and if I could, what then? I had no idea how to reach my own kingdom from that point. I decided then and there that I would allow myself to be captured and returned to Mistress Jarvinia's cruel ownership.

I looked down at my own naked body and felt a powerful throbbing in my breasts and a terrible insistent pulsing between my legs. Yes, even after being thrashed and whipped by errant tree branches and stinging nettles my sex was maddening me still.

It occurred to me that Gretel's exposed moist sex and Hansel's rigid organ were certainly maddening them as well. I could not free Gretel or her brother with my hands bound as they were, however I could make certain that Gretel and her brother would not spend the night in horrible sexual misery.

I would surely be whipped for this, however I sank down to my knees and knelt there in the cool grass and positioned myself so that my face was level with Gretel's exposed, swollen labia.

I smelled her womanly juices before I tasted them, which made me wonder how long she had been in sexual torment. "Odilia, what are you doing?" Gretel asked. "You must flee!"

I ignored Gretel's concerns for my welfare and stared at her swollen, unfurled labia, glistening with her juices and her hard, swollen clitoris. I slid my tongue across the flesh between her anus and her adorable, shaved labia, causing her to stop talking and she began whimpering instead. She squirmed in her bondage as I dragged my tongue across the furrow between her moist pubic lips and then across the underside of her prominent clitoris.

I started to lap away at her sex like a cat at licking at cream, causing Gretel to moan and pant. She was now well beyond words. She moaned, whimpered and panted, but did not speak. I do not know how long I knelt there licking at Gretel's wet, pulsing sex, however at some point Gretel's breathing became louder and more labored. Gretel's squirming intensified and at one point the naked slave-girl thrust her pelvis into my face as much as her bondage would allow.

Finally Gretel wailed and tensed as an intense orgasm ripped through her young, naked bound body. She shuddered as more hot juices leaked out of her pink sex and I licked them all up as best I was able. Gretel moaned and whispered my name over and over again; however I had no real time to revel in the moment. I kissed Gretel lovingly on her thigh and crawled on my knees over to Hansel.

Poor Hansel moaned as I approached and didn't speak to me of escaping. I think he knew that escape was hopeless and he was in far more sexual torment than either Gretel or I. On my knees before Hansel's erect organ I wondered briefly if I could take him in my mouth. On my third attempt I managed to cover Hansel's large, erect with my mouth and began to suck on it. Hansel gave a little moan and squirmed as I ravaged his organ. I was very nearly choking as Hansel's hard, swollen cock filled my mouth; however I intended to endure no matter how difficult this labor was. My jaw was aching; however I could tell from Hansel's moans that he was near the climax of his passion.

Suddenly Hansel's hot juices flooded into my mouth, they spurted down my throat and down my chin. It seemed that there was no end to his fluids. Hansel's saliva-covered organ slipped out of my mouth and his naked, bound body shuddered with one protracted groan after another until finally at long last he lay still.

I noted with some degree of interest that Hansel's juices tasted very much like his sister's. I allowed myself some time to consider that, but soon I heard the sounds of an approaching searching party. I had escaped from Mistress Jarvinia and no doubt she had offered to pay a sizable sum for my return. When I saw the loyal peasants approaching I stood and attempted to run. I knew it was a fruitless venture; however my legs seemed to act of their own accord.

In almost no time and slender peasant youth caught up with me and caught me by the thigh and pulled me towards him. Then a female peasant of size grabbed me by the torso and pulled me away from him but not before he had slipped his hand over my wet sex.

The peasant woman had strong limbs and calloused hands and held me tightly around the waist with her left arm and painfully squeezed my naked breast with her right hand. I squealed in pain and outrage all the while squirming in the peasant woman's arms.

Another peasant woman with a long leather strap bellowed, "Bend her over! The little upstart needs to learn what happens to runaway slaves!"

The first peasant woman pushed me down on my knees and bent me over easily, and almost instantly my naked buttocks had been turned into an inviting target. "Oh, my buttocks and thighs are so sore already," I whimpered so softly I doubted any of the coarse peasant-folk heard me.

Unseen hands and booted feet forced and knees wide apart. Then I screamed in shock and pain as the woman's leather strap lashed me between the legs, stinging my bulging pubis. The violation and affront to my womanhood was almost unspeakable. I screamed both in pain and at the enormity of this profane act. Then came another hard slap to my pubic lips and fresh tears spilled down my face and onto the weeds and grass below. "Lift those privileged hips up higher!" came the command from the mouth of a male peasant and suddenly rough hands were upon my naked body, thrusting my bottom up high, my down low and my breasts pressed against the wild, nettlesome weeds on the ground.

Oh, why had I ignored Gretel's advice? Why did I choose to stay when I could have run? While these turbulent thoughts churned in my head the strap licked at my delicate sex again and I sobbed at the pain and at the injustice of being abused in this fashion. Much to my horror a strong finger thrust its way rudely into my much-abused sex and I heard a female voice loudly proclaim, "The haughty girl is enjoying her time with the strap!"

There was a raucous laughter at this announcement and then some uncouth woman called out to me, "Is it the being strapped that you enjoy?" Or is it being naked and having crowds of us here to look at your most secret parts?"

I had no answer for the cruel, lowborn woman and indeed she did not wait for one. An instant later the strap smacked my sensitive little mound again, the leather stinging the clitoris and swollen pubic lips.
I cried in pain and indignation as the wicked peasant woman applied the strap harder and harder against my slick lips, and then..........

I blinked and saw Gretel's angelic face above me.

I was bound spread-eagle in the room of dreams, just as Mistress Jarvinia had left me, with Gretel's naked body pressed against mine. I sighed in relief that it had all been just a dream and that my perfect, pink sex had not been cruelly whipped.

I kissed Gretel without even giving any thought to my actions and wondered how long it would be before out mistress untied us.

Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers
12