The Story of Odilia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,894 Followers

"This should keep our little girl from getting too bored," Godiva proclaimed and I gasped at the pain of the silver clamp upon my poor defenseless nipple and within an instant, Godiva had snapped a silver clamp shut upon my left nipple as well. I whimpered and panted at the nagging torment of those cruel silver jaws biting into my sensitive, throbbing nipples, however neither Ava nor Godiva seemed to be the least bit bothered by my distress.

"She looks much more regal, with her jewelry," Ava observed. "We should make her thank us for such a gift."

The gag in my mouth prevented me from making any affronted remarks, which was likely to my benefit. If I were I to make any bitter remarks towards Ava, she would no doubt have punished me most cruelly.

Godiva removed the gag from my mouth, however before I could utter a sound, she forced her mouth against mine, kissing me passionately and probing my mouth deeply with her tongue. The painful throbbing in my abused nipples intensified as Godiva pressed her naked body firmly up against my vulnerable breasts.

"You will thank Ava and me properly," Godiva proclaimed gravely, "Or else I shall make you run for me, and with that jewelry on your nipples, your nipples will hurt quite a bit more than they're hurting now."

I dreaded the prospect of being forced to run while these silver clamps bit into my sensitive nipples. I knew from experience that any movement would cause the pain of the clamps to become more intense.

A barely audible moan escaped my lips and I uttered my thanks to these two cruel women for the horrible, biting tormentors that currently decorated my breasts.

"A proper thanks," Godiva admonished me, slapping one of my poor, abused breasts. Then she ordered me to get down on my knees.

I collapsed to the ground, exhausted and barely managed to keep from falling on my side. I spread my knees far apart in an effort to maintain balance and looked up at my merciless captor.

Godiva's wet, pungent sex was mere inches from my face and her labia were clearly swollen and her thighs were spread apart. Her intent seemed clear. I was to lick my tormentor to orgasm.

"Now, little girl," Godiva proclaimed, "You are in a position to thank me properly."

I opened my mouth wide and breathed in the scent of Godiva's sex. Mistress Jarvinia had given me an intense education on using my mouth and tongue to bring pleasure to a woman. It didn't truly matter who Godiva was. I was a slavegirl and I knew what to do when a commanding woman thrust her inflamed nether lips intently towards my face.

I began to lick at Godiva's sex. I lapped in long, slow strokes at her pubic lips and was rewarded with a feminine gasp. I thrust my tongue into the furrow between the cruel woman's pubic lips and located the hard, swollen nub of Godiva's clitoris. Godiva held my held and forced it firmly against her sex and she breathed heatedly and commanded me to use my mouth with greater passion.

Godiva's orgasm was sudden and intense. Her sex throbbed and spasmed as my face was pushed firmly against her clitoris. Her orgasm broke in waves, and I was unable to breathe as Godiva's sex was pushed with great force against my open mouth. Godiva gave a guttural cry as her passion finally reached its peak and she fell to the ground, overcome with the intensity of her orgasmic release.

My own sex was throbbing with need, however the cruel woman had no intention of seeing to the shrill, maddening pulse in between my widespread legs. I was there to give pleasure, not receive it.

"Now, child," Ava said rigidly, "You shall thank me as well."

My poor nipples continued to throb with intense pain as Ava gripped my long hair and pulled me forward. She presented her wet pubic lips before my eyes and I thrust my tongue into her hot, salty vagina. I could hear Ava sighing, while Godiva called out from nearby, "That's right, little girl! Show me what you're capable of!"

Ava's moist, pink sex was different from Godiva's. She was saltier and her juices gushed out of her like juice from a berry. I felt the smoothness of Ava's naked thighs on either side of my face as she thrust her hips into my face. There was a desperate, passionate moaning and I plunged my tongue deeply into Ava's vagina and stroked her clitoris when Ava released her hold on my long hair. I licked at her clitoris, pulling the hood back and then licking at the exposed nub, licking and kissing and sucking it, causing Ava to go into a frenzy of moans and gasps.

When both girls were sated, Godiva yanked the silver clamps from my abused and aching nipples, causing me to howl with a sudden flare of agony. The pain of having the damnable things yanked off was far more intense than when Godiva initially clamped them on.

"Aaaaahh!" I cried out in agony, however my distress was nothing more than a source of amusement for Godiva.

When Lord Conrad and Mistress Jarvinia returned to find me, Godiva reported that I could make a passable pony and requested that she be allowed to train me.

"Absolutely not," Mistress Jarvinia declared flatly. "I need Odilia here, not harnessed to a chariot."

Then to Lord Conrad she said, "If you wish to allow your ponies to come to my home once a month to paddle Odilia and teach her humility that could be arranged, however she shall stay here with me. I have no intention to allow her to become part of your stable."

Lord Conrad acquiesced, saying, "Of course."

I sighed deeply, relieved that I would not be taken away and trained by those two wicked slavegirls, however before Lord Conrad left, he requested that I be placed in my mistress's pillory and he be given a chance to examine me himself.

My mistress saw no reason to refuse his simple request and soon my arms were unbound, my boots removed and I was led over to the pillory.

Mistress Jarvinia raised the split cross bar of the yoke and ordered me to bend over and place my neck and wrists into the indentations of the lower half.

I felt a sense of utter helplessness and vulnerability as Mistress Jarvinia lowered the top half and locked the yoke, trapping my wrists and neck. Now I was utterly helpless to protect or even see the lower portions of my body.

My naked buttocks protruded where Lord Conrad and his slavegirls could gaze at them intently and then my mistress ordered me to spread my legs wide, leaving my anus and my throbbing sex vulnerable and well exposed.

"You may examine her now, Conrad," my mistress invited, "Her charms are very much laid bare and on display."

I could not see any part of Lord Conrad as he approached me, however I could hear the sound of his boots crunching down upon weeds and grasses as he drew closer. Fingers stroked the welts and sore places on my buttocks and then there was the unexpected sensation of something cold and oily being smeared into the sensitive flesh of my anus. Then my buttocks were pried apart, my anus was forced open and I felt a finger thrust into me.

"She is very tight," I heard Lord Conrad say as his finger probed and twisted inside of me. "Have you never allowed a man to open her anus with his cock? It does wonder to teach a slave humility."

"I have been teaching her to use her mouth to please a woman," my mistress said, "She is a woman's slave after all."

"Yes, I see your point, nevertheless I would pay a great amount if I could watch as Hansel take his exquisite cock and used it to open her anus wide. She's far too tight for that right now. There are ways of opening her up of course."

"I am well aware of that," my mistress replied without enthusiasm.

I couldn't see the expression on Lord Conrad's face, however he sounded full of bravado as he countered my mistress's indifference and affirmed, "I will pay you six gold pieces if you open up Odilia wide enough that she can take Hansel's magnificent organ inside of her. And I shall pay you another six gold pieces if you allow me to watch as Hansel spears Odilia's anus with his cock."

It was a shockingly large amount of money. Lord Conrad must have been insane to offer such an outrageous amount simply to see my anus violated by Hansel's manhood. I felt an overwhelming wave of panic wash over me at the possibility that my mistress would allow such a thing to happen. My anus was so small and so delicate that I shuddered as it was penetrated by Lord Conrad's questing finger. And Hansel's cock was far broader than the slender finger that was currently probing deep of inside me.

So great was my fear of having my tender aperture opened painfully wide by Hansel's impressively wide organ that I trembled and called out, "Mistress! Please do not allow him to do this thing! I beg of you!!"

"What?" Mistress Jarvinia snapped with genuine outrage. "You dare beg me before Lord Conrad? Wretched, wretched girl!"

Lord Conrad's finger continued to wriggle impudently inside me, teasing my tight channel until my anus clenched against it. Then he pulled his finger free from my tight orifice so suddenly that I whined with quiet alarm.

Two fingers entered me next, twisting and hurting. My eyes welled up with tear and I whimpered as the man's finger's abused my tender, delicate, tight fissure. At long last Lord Conrad removed his probing digits from deep in my anus, however my relief was short-lived as my taut, naked buttocks became the recipient of half a dozen savage blows delivered by my outraged mistress.

"You will be opened up, wretched girl," Mistress Jarvinia informed me. "And you will accept Hansel's cock in your anus for the entertainment of Lord Conrad!"

I whimpered at this. I had lived in Mistress Jarvinia's house for well over ten months and had believed that I had suffered every torment that she and Darina had to offer, however this new humiliation was somehow more distressing than any abuse that had been inflicted upon me thus far.

"And you shall be punished for that disgraceful display in front of my guest. Darina will be taking you directly to the place of public punishment. Perhaps being punished by the common folk of the village will teach my bad girl to keep her tongue still and to accept her punishments with no voice!"

I remained there, locked in the pillory while Mistress Jarvinia went to fetch Darina. For several moments, I felt my heart beat too fast and I knew fear. I was to be cruelly punished and even the beggars and the common louts about town would be there to witness it.

And yet, it was a delicious fear. I felt a pulsing fire in my loins as I waited for Darina to drag me off to the village and hand my helpless nudity over to be punished by strangers and cruel villagers. My many months of captivity under the sadistic control of Mistress Jarvinia had transformed my passions and now my sex throbbed with hungry spasms and my nipples hardened at the agonizing thought of being helpless and naked at the hands of sadistic strangers.

Schlank
Schlank
2,894 Followers
12