The Story of Odilia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers

Taking my right buttock firmly, yet gently in her left hand, she said, "I'm very sorry, pretty girl, but I have to whip you now."

"I know, mistress," I replied softly, "I'll try to give Lady Juliana the sort of reactions she wants."

"I've never whipped a girl before," Lucinda said, still gripping my bare buttocks, "Is there anything you can tell me that would assist me in doing this correctly?"

I very nearly laughed at Lucinda's question. It was unheard of for a slave to instruct a mistress on the proper way to punish a slave, yet hear was Lucinda asking me to educate her on how to whip my naked flesh!

I took a deep breath and began to instruct Lucinda on how to hurt me.

"Lady Juliana will expect you to begin by whipping my bare buttocks," I explained, "However there are other parts of a girl's anatomy that will hurt worse when struck with the whip. This will make the slave writhe and scream in a much more spectacular manner and Lady Juliana will enjoy that more."

I took another deep breath and added, "The backs of a girl's thighs are more sensitive than a girl's buttocks. Be certain to land a lot of blows there. Also, attempt to hit me so that the whip encircles my waist. When the whip wraps around like that, it stings horribly, and my screams should be quite extraordinary. Lady Juliana is certain to be impressed with them."

"Another way to hurt a slave girl with your whip is to aim just above the ribcage, near her upraised arm. With her arms raised up high, the slave-girl's breasts are entirely vulnerable and an easy target for the whip. If you manage to whip either of my breasts in that fashion, it will hurt terribly and provide Lady Juliana with grand entertainment."

"You should stand approximately four feet behind me and use your wrist to aim your blows more than your arm. You'll have more control that way and be more likely to hit your intended target."

I felt almost as if I were betraying myself and all slaves in the kingdom by instructing Lucinda on the proper way to deliver the most painful punishment, however I was a slave with very few options. Did I dare to allow Lady Juliana to return to the queen and report that Lady Svetlana was being soft and lenient with me? What would that mean for Lady Svetlana? What sort of consequences would she suffer?

I loved Lady Svetlana far too much to allow her to make the queen her adversary. I needed Lady Juliana to see me being harshly punished by Lady Svetlana's orders.

When the whipping began, Lucinda's first blow lashed across both of my buttocks. It was a very weak blow and it barely stung at all. I looked over my shoulder and was about to tell Lucinda that she was doing it wrong and that she needed to snap her wrist before the leather made contact with my naked flesh.

Before I could say a word, the second blow landed. It was not weak. It landed low on my right buttock and it was a scalding agony. I abandoned all semblance of dignity and let out a shameless scream while my torso writhed, my feet stamped and my legs kicked. I was certain that Lucinda had left a very red, angry mark on my naked skin.

Lucinda learned quickly and soon she adopted a more customary technique, the sort used by most masters and mistresses when whipping naked girls. Her blows were not too severe, but not too feeble either. The strength of her blows was such that she could whip me for quite some time and allow the entertainment to last.

The whipping went on, and even thought the blows were moderate, my naked skin became tender and I was unable to stifle my sobs and whimpers as the leather truly began to sting my skin from my waist to the backs of my knees.

I writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip and then a blow across the back of my right thigh curled around and the tip of the leather whip smacked painfully against my swollen pubic lips.

I screamed without restraint. My poor nether lips felt as if they had been cut, however I knew that they had not. Although my poor loins radiated agony, I knew that my delicate flesh had only been reddened by the leather whip. I knew from past experience that there would be no blood.

My screams has alarmed Lucida and she ceased whipping my naked flesh so that she could stand directly behind me and whisper in my ear.

"Do you need me to stop now?" Lucinda inquired, "I've been attempting to follow your instructions as precisely as possible."

I was sobbing, but I replied in the softest, most articulate manner I could manage.

"You whipped my sex," I explained through gritted teeth, "I think you were aiming up high on the backs of my thighs, but you whipped my sex."

"Should I untie you now?" Lucinda whispered.

Answering Lucinda's question was an unfair challenge for a slave. Should I tell her to untie me now, I could begin the process of recovering from the scorching pain that had already been inflicted upon my naked skin.

And yet, should Lucinda end my whipping now, it was unlikely that my punishment would be a painful enough ordeal to impress Lady Juliana. We needed to impress Lady Juliana and send her back to the queen with a report that would vindicate Lady Svetlana.

"I'm fine, don't untie me," I weakly implored Lucinda, "You can continue whipping me. It was just the initial hit that made me cry out. I've recovered already. You can continue whipping me now."

Lucinda looked me in the eyes and seemed dubious. My face was soaking wet with my own tears and my legs were trembling as my naked body attempted to adjust to the pain, but I insisted that I could still endure more blows from the whip.

I was bitterly ashamed of my screams. I wanted Lucinda to witness me being brave and heroic for the whip. I wanted Lucinda to admire me, however the sharp blows of leather on my naked skin were agony.

A second blow that had originated as a slap against my inner thigh, snaked around and bit into the tender flesh of my loins as well. A violent scream was born in my throat, however I did my best to stifle it and reduce it to an alarmed gasp and choked sobbing.

My loins were aflame with agony, yet I attempted to conceal my suffering, as I didn't wish for Lucinda to pause in the whipping and check upon me again. If she did that again, I wouldn't be brave enough to tell her to resume a second time. I had reached the limits of my bravery.

Lucinda turned out to be quite an apt student and managed to whip my breasts as I taught her, by whipping me just above my ribcage and just below my upraised arm. The leather strap licked at one defenseless breast and then the other. I unleashed a high keening scream each time Lucinda's whip slapped at my vulnerable breasts, much to the delight of the crowds who were witnessing my punishment.

I heard the eager voices of both men and women encouraging Lucinda to strike at my breasts again, urging her to punish me, and insisting that I was a bad little girl who deserved every single stroke of the whip.

I sobbed and screamed as Lucinda dutifully obeyed the crowds and gave them what they asked for.

When the humiliating ordeal finally came to a conclusion, my breasts, buttocks, thighs and sex were all boiling with scalding heat. Through the mist of tears I saw the crowd of spectators begin to disburse. The people of the village had gathered to gaze upon the naked slave-girl as she writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip. Now that my whipping was concluded, they lost interest in me and resumed the business of their daily lives.

Lady Juliana and Lady Svetlana wandered off together, perhaps to discuss the queen, and how she'd be pleased to hear of the severe punishment that I was made to endure.

"You were a brave girl, Odilia," Lucinda said when she returned to my side. At this point, we were alone and no longer needed to whisper. There was no chance of any spectators overhearing our conversation.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, "You did an excellent job whipping me. I'm certain Lady Juliana was impressed."

"She gave me a silver coin for doing such a good job, "Lucinda said, "She intends to return in four weeks as she wishes to see me whip you again. She said that I did an exquisite job and she may bring the queen with her next time, so that she may enjoy the experience as well."

I shed fresh tears at that announcement. The queen's heart was even colder and crueler than Lady Juliana. Her presence at the time of my punishment could only make things worse.

Lucinda untied my wrists and I sagged against the wooden post, emotionally and physically exhausted, however Lucinda insisted I must come back into the house.

"You must be bathed, and a soothing ointment rubbed into the reddened marks on your bare flesh," Lucinda explained. "Lady Svetlana needs you in her bed tonight and you are right now awash in your own sweat and tears."

I allowed Lucinda to lead me into the house and into a room with a steaming hot bath. One of Lady Svetlana's servant girls was in the room, waiting for us, an anxious look upon her face.

The girl's name was Alma. She was the most timid and delicate-looking of all of Lady Svetlana's servants. In the weeks that I had served in Lady Svetlana's household, Alma had never once given me and order or made any demeaning comments about me. She seemed to be utterly lacking in malice or enmity.

"Alma, you were there when I whipped Lady Svetlana's slave?" Lucinda asked as I was made to step into the steaming hot water of the bath.

"Yes, Milady," the timid girl replied, "All of the servants were there. The Lady of the House insisted."

"I know she did," Lucinda replied, "The reason I ask, is that I want you to be very aware of how tender our slave-girl's flesh is right now. You can see her flesh has been reddened from where it was kissed by the whip. I want you to wash our slave-girl from her face all the way down to the soles of her feet, but I want you to be gentle. I especially want you to be gentle when bathing her breasts, buttocks and any other inch of flesh, where you can see the whip has marked her."

"Yes, Milady," Alma responded, "I can be very gentle."

"I know you can, Alma. That's why I chose you for this task, and not one of the other girls."

I was told to raise my arms up away from my sides and spread my legs apart, so that my breasts and pubic lips would be exposed and accessible to Alma's hands. I did as I was told and Alma took a warm, moist cloth and began to bathe me. She began with my face, wiping away the many streaks made by my tears and worked her way down, using her cloth to bathe my face, my neck and my shoulders.

When she touched her cloth to my tender breasts, she was exceedingly slow and gentle, ceasing her attentions immediately should I gasp or whimper.

There we so many spots on my poor body that were tender and sore, however Lucinda insisted that the girl wash all of them.

And when she had finished washing my naked body, there was ointment to be rubbed into the spots where Lucinda had marked me with the whip. This had to be rubbed into the skin much more aggressively and Alma's fingers caused far more pain to my punished skin when she rubbed this in, than when she washed me.

"Aaahhhh," I gasped when the timid girl began to rub the ointment into my poor buttocks. The pain caused by her gentle hands was almost as bad as being stuck yet again by the whip.

"I'm sorry," Alma exclaimed, "I'm trying so hard to be gentle!"

"You're doing fine," Lucinda assured the servant girl, "If you were being too rough I would have said something. Continue to rub that into Odilia's skin, everywhere that she's red or inflamed."

Alma's bare fingers rubbed the ointment into every inch of my bare buttocks and into the stinging flesh on the backs of my thighs. I gasped, moaned or hissed every time her fingers found and especially sensitive spot.

Kneeling behind me; with her face mere inches from my exposed pubic lips; Alma said, "Odilia, the flesh off your pubis looks reddened. Did the whip strike you there?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and I felt my face grow hot. For reasons I did not quite understand, it was more humiliating to admit that my sex was struck by Lucinda's leather strap, than to have my sex whipped in front of dozens of witnesses.

"Apply the lotion there as well," Lucinda told the girl, "Everywhere that her skin has felt the sting of the whip."

Alma's hands reached between my legs and were gentle on my poor, abused sex, but my legs still trembled and I still gasped when she touched me there.

It seemed as if the girl spent hours working the lotion into the reddened flesh of my nether lips, and although her fingers provoked more stinging and throbbing pain by touching my sore flesh, her fingers also provoked my libido and soon I was moaning piteously. My clitoris seemed to harden as never before and I could feel my lips puffing and becoming shamelessly wet with my own juices.

When Alma finally withdrew her fingers from my swollen pubic lips my breath was coming in short, desperate pants, interspersed with moans. I was feverish with sexual heat and I felt humiliated and debased that it was brought on by this innocent girl, who had meant only to tend to the welts and stinging marks on my naked body.

Alma then proceeded to ignore my sex and then gently applied the soothing ointment to the reddened marks on my waist, back, shoulders and breasts.

"I am almost finished," Alma said when I let out a particularly loud moan. My breasts were one of the most delicate parts of my body and when Alma rubbed the greasy substance into the reddened flesh of my breasts it hurt too much to remain silent.

Finally, Alma was done with her task and Lucinda took me by the hand and led me to Lady Svetlana's bedchamber.

"My courageous, devoted slave," Lady Svetlana said when her eyes met mine, "You are truly everything I could have ever hoped for,"

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied timidly.

"Lucinda, you may go now," Lady Svetlana said. Lucinda released my hand from her grip and gracefully swept out of the room. Lady Svetlana had me close and bolt the doors once we were alone.

"Come here, slave," Lady Svetlana commanded softly, yet firmly and my bare feet trod across the floor and closed the distance between us. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply. I moaned into her mouth as her hands and arms rekindled the soreness in my waist and upper back where the whip had kissed my bare flesh, but I did not complain. I delighted in Lady Svetlana's displays of affection, even if such displays invoked the sting of my most recent punishment.

Lady Svetlana's warm, wet tongue entered my mouth and slid intimately over my own tongue. The merging of our mouths caused my heart to beat faster and caused my sex to become even wetter than before. Every time my mistress touched me with her hands or her lips, it was as if she worked a special magic upon me. I was utterly and deliciously under her spell.

I moaned into Lady Svetlana's mouth as she plunged her tongue in deeper. I noted with certainty that her kiss was much softer than any of the lords, grooms or princes back at the castle. And although I moaned in pain at the marks Lucinda had left on my bare skin, I could not help but feel excitement and a tingle of anticipation as Lady Svetlana's tongue, moving ever so slowly, explored my mouth.

When Lady Svetlana's tongue withdrew from my mouth and her lips separated from mine I was panting and gasping for breath.

Lady Svetlana smiled beatifically and held my naked body firmly against her clothed one and said, "If I were to go into the Village, I could easily find three-dozen naked slave-girls with exquisite buttocks and thighs. It would take mere minutes, however I could search for months and not find a slave-girl with your passion and devotion. You are a treasure, Odilia and my life would be without contentment if I did not own you."

"Mistress," I said passionately, "I have belonged to a master and now two mistresses, however I desire to belong to you. I fervently wish to belong to you for as long as that is possible. What I did for you, I would not have done for Lord Gregory or Mistress Jarvinia. Lord Gregory and Mistress Jarvinia owned my body and could punish my naked bottom every day, however neither of them owned my heart. I did not care for Lord Gregory as I do for you. I obeyed him because I feared punishment, I submitted to his discipline because I had no choice. I did not enjoy the punishments inflicted upon me by Lord Gregory, however I adore your dominance over me. I adore it when you use your paddle or strap against my bare skin. I find the pain delicious."

"I shall have to use my paddle and my strap upon your bare skin more often then," Lady Svetlana confided in me, "I have a special affection for you, dear girl and I intend to possess you and treat you in the manner that you adore."

"You shall have to be especially cruel when Lady Juliana comes to visit," I warned her.

"Yes, my naked slave," Lady Svetlana agreed, "I shall have to be especially cruel to you when she comes to visit. I shall make certain that your punishments are harsh, and that Lady Juliana finds them deliciously cruel and entertaining."

"Perhaps next time, you could punish me, yourself," I suggested, "Lucinda is a fine girl and a loyal servant. I will submit to her whenever I am told, however it would be far more delicious if I knew it was you holding the whip."

"You really do love me that much?" Lady Svetlana asked, still holding me close.

"I adore you, Mistress," I told her honestly, "I wish to belong to you always."

This comment earned me another passionate kiss from Lady Svetlana. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth and I moaned lustfully as our mouths merged and one of her hands reached down and squeezed one of my poor, punished buttocks.

Somehow the pain was more delicious when it was inflicted by Lady Svetlana's hands. I moaned excitedly into Lady Svetlana's mouth as her hand squeezed my flaming buttocks. I squirmed at the pain inflicted by my mistress's hand, however my sex throbbed and I felt a delicious thrill from my mistress's touch.

When we broke from the kiss at this time, Lady Svetlana declared in a desperate, seductive tone of voice, "I'm wearing too many clothes, slave-girl. You will have to assist me in escaping them."

I hurriedly assisted my mistress in undressing. My hands trembled as I gripped at the fabric of her expensive clothing. I removed the ceinture from around her waist. Then her slippers, her gown and finally her white chemise.

"Just drop them upon the floor, dear girl," my mistress commanded me, "There shall be time enough tomorrow to treat them properly. There are more important things that you must attend to at once!"

Soon her naked body was pressed against mine. My mistress's breasts caused mine to flatten against hers as she pressed her torso firmly into mine. There was throbbing pain as my wounded breasts were pressed, however; once again; the pain was delicious.

My mistress left passionate bites on my shoulder and the side of my neck, but soon she pushed me to my knees so that I might attend to her wet and eager sex.

The pubic lips of the woman who owned me were already wet and swollen, and her clitoris was visibly poking out from its hood. I suspected that witnessing my punishment had done a great deal to arouse her and make her sex wet.

I used my eager tongue to gently stroke the gaping crevice between her swollen labia and her inflamed clitoris as well.

"Harder," my mistress ordered, "Lick me with much more vigorous strokes of your tongue! What I need now is forceful and energetic attention from that able tongue of yours! Put some passion into it!"

I licked at her exquisite sex with youthful enthusiasm and felt my own lust heighten as I heard her breath come in loud, ragged pants and gasps. Her inevitable orgasm was building and it would not be long before her erotic pleasure reached its magnificent peak.

Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers