The Story of Odilia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stick your tongue inside me," she commanded breathily, "Impale my sex with your tongue. Thrust it in as deep as you can manage."

I plunged my tongue deep into my mistress's orifice and tasted her juices. Her juices coated my tongue, my lips and my chin and she moaned loudly as my tongue seemed to find a magical spot inside of her that was more sensitive and responsive than any other.

Lady Svetlana's body stiffened and her pelvis thrust forward. She let out a wild, inarticulate scream and trembled all over. Finally she pushed my face away and took one step backwards. Her thighs continued to tremble and shake. She panted violently, however she smiled adoringly at me and I knew I had brought her pleasure.

I remained on my knees and used my tongue to bring my mistress to two more violent, passionate orgasms. By the time my servitude to Lady Svetlana's sex was complete, she was panting, smiling blissfully and covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

"One day I shall die of the bliss that your tongue can provide," my mistress confided in me.

"Should that day ever come, I should hope that I die at the same exact instant, mistress. I would not wish to live without you."

Slave-girl and mistress, we were both enraptured with each other. Lady Svetlana's status and position was much greater than mine, however her passion for me was quite like my passion for her. It thrilled her to be my mistress as much as if thrilled me to be her slave.

When she ordered me rise from my knees, I obediently rose and almost instantly she reached between my thighs and found my tormented sex.

My poor, abused sex was stinging and sore from the cruel snapping strokes of Lucinda's whip, however it was also wet and throbbing. And when Lady Svetlana's fingers stabbed deep into my sex, I spread my thighs even further apart to give her hand easier access.

My mistress's fingers were forceful as they stabbed deep into my sore, abused vagina. As she thrust her fingers into me again and again, it was painful, yet there was a dark, delicious thrill to the pain.

I moaned and whimpered as Lady Svetlana impaled my poor, punished vulva, yet the throbbing pain became a sharp, stinging pleasure and I found myself desiring that my mistress would continue to thrust her fingers into my vagina and force me to endure this delicious torment.

The pleasure she was eliciting was painful, yet the pain was a dark, sexual thrill. I gasped and moaned and thrust my hips to meet the cruel fingers that had impaled my sex. I spread my legs even wider for my mistress and gripped her waist, steadying myself and making certain that I would not fall away from her.

I hissed and gasped and moaned at the sharp, stinging pain, but the cruel, stinging pain was bringing me closer and closer to libidinous pleasure, so I welcomed it.

After an eternity of Lady Svetlana thrusting into me, I shuddered and gave a gasp of orgasmic pleasure. The orgasm burst from me in wave after wave of hot, stinging sexual heat. I screamed in both pain and sexual release and collapsed limp and boneless into Lady Svetlana's arms.

My orgasm surged and then faded and I panted while Lady Svetlana held me close. Her fingers remained inside of me for a time and I moaned and winced as my pubic lips were still quite red and sore from my recent punishment, but I made no complaint. It was unseemly for slaves to complain. Enduring pain without complaint is expected of naked slaves in the kingdom of Queen Eleanor.

When I was done panting, Lady Svetlana withdrew her fingers from my abused sex and proceeded to wash her fingers in a large bowl of water that was located near her bed.

I was still standing when my mistress climbed into her bed and began to cover herself with blankets. I had been given no orders and was uncertain what Lady Svetlana wished me to do, now that she no longer needed me to serve her sexually.

"Would you like me to lay upon the floor, Mistress?" I asked, as it had become a tradition that I would sleep on the floor at the foot of Lady Svetlana's bed.

"Not tonight, my naked slave," Lady Svetlana replied, "Tonight you sleep next to me. Get into my bed and snuggle your naked body close to mine. That is how we shall sleep tonight."