All Comments on 'The Story of Qiu Lian Pt. 01'

by hilypo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Well written and intriguing. The level of detail is commendable but just a small reduction in it would enhance the flow.

It reads as if this is a first section of a larger story, if so, I look forward to further installments. This story would probably be very welcome if you posted it at utopia stories dot com (join the first two words together)

ChastizedChastizedover 11 years ago

Amazing detail, amazing story so far, and I can't wait to read the other chapters!

5/5 from me, thank you.

Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 11 years ago

I surely do hope there's a Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome and thanks!

I loved this story and I would like to encourage you to continue. These things are a lot of work, so I just want to say that your effort is totally appreciated. I love your writing and I love your character, Qiu.

After reading these chapters, I believe that Qiu will have some trying times coming up, but her personality seems to be someone who will survive whatever hardships may befall her. For me, that is a magical combination that makes the tale intriguing and memorable.

Thanks for you effort!

--subGrrl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing Story!!

My... It's been a long time since I found a good an thrilling story here. I really encourage you to continue this amazing story.

tanagertanagerabout 9 years ago
Sequel? Part 2?

I'd love to know if there ever was a part 2 to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This author is a failure.

Wrote this story years ago and never finished it. Now he has started something new and there's no need to finish it because the start was so bad nobody wants to read anymore. UGH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous