The Story of Spunky Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna knew what she wanted. She knew that she desperately needed to swallow the jizz of this attractive, older man. Dutifully, looking up at her professor, she blinked once.

"Now, I'm about to cum, sweetie. And I have to warn you of two things. First of all, there will be a lot of spunk for you to swallow. And secondly, I expect every drop of my sperm to go right down your sweet throat and into your cute little stomach. If you miss one single drop, if the smallest amount of sperm escapes your lips, I will take you over my knee and spank your bare little bum until it glows a bright shade of red."

"I'll be a good girl, sir" Anna managed to say, her speech muffled by Dong's big prick.

And with that, Professor Dong ejaculated.

Anna could feel his fat cock pulse and twitch in her mouth, the head growing even larger, as it spit rope after rope of thick man cream onto her tongue. Anna swallowed quickly and submissively, gulping down every drop that emerged from the hole at the end of Dong's cockhead. She gagged as he grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his penis right to the very back of her throat, so that her nose was pressed against his groin, and his big balls hung off her lower lip and rested on her chin.

"Take every drop of spunk, you little cock whore!" Dong exclaimed, as his dick twitched and spat the last of his load into Anna's mouth.

She dutifully swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Well, I guess there'll be no spanking for you today, young lady," Dong said as he helped Anna Jones to her feet and pulled up his boxers and trousers.

"It's time for your lunch break, Anna," Professor Dong explained. "You may use the washroom to masturbate in private if you wish, you little slut, but don't touch your makeup. I want everyone in the cafeteria to see how your lipstick is smeared all over your mouth, and how your mascara is running from the tears you shed when you were gagging on my cock. -Everyone will look at you, Anna, and know that you are nothing but a Cock Whore. -Is that understood?"

"Yes, yes it is," Anna Jones managed to stammer. Then, like a deer caught in the headlights, she excused herself and exited Professor Dong's office.

Lunch In The Cafeteria

Anna felt both humiliated, and deeply aroused, at the thought of all the other students in Cock Whore Academy seeing her in such a disheveled state. But as she walked into the cafeteria, she quickly ascertained that most of the girls there must have endured similar experiences to the one she had this morning.

Half dazed, Anna shuffled past a row of glass cabinets, selecting a sandwich and a salad for herself, and placing these items on a grey plastic tray. Finding an open space at one of the nearby tables, she sat down next to a petite little brunette and introduced herself.

"Hi there," she said, "I'm Anna Jones."

"I'm Katherine Burke," the brunette responded, extending her hand, "but everyone calls me Kathy."

Anna quickly noticed that Kathy's makeup was smeared all over her face, that she had lost one false eyelash, and that the girl's face seemed to have a sticky sheen to it.

Anticipating Anna's next question, Kathy replied: "I got a face full of jizz this morning from my professor."

This statement broke the ice for the both of them, and in minutes, they were laughing at the absurdity of the whole situation.

"How did you wind up here?" Anna asked Kathy, as she took a bite of her ham and cheese sandwich.

"I think we're all basically in the same boat, Anna. Our parents either couldn't, or wouldn't pay for our college tuition at a real school, and then they came upon the brochure for this madhouse."

"Do you think they're going to teach us anything at this school, besides how to service older men sexually?"

"I don't know, Anna, but I will tell you this: I heard some senior girls gossiping at another table not more than ten minutes ago about how they are going to be attending a party at the U.S. Embassy next week, and have the opportunity to mingle with some very wealthy foreign diplomats."

"So, we're really just here to be trained to be whores?" Anna asked, incredulously.

"I really don't know, Anna," Kathy responded. "I'm brand new here too."

"But one thing I would advise, based on my very limited experience, is that you do everything in your power to obey your professor and to please him. -Just look at that girl over there. I'll give you three guesses what she refused to do this morning."

Anna turned her head sharply and glanced down at the end of the table. A slightly chubby little short-haired blonde with bright blue eyes and freckles sat at the lunch table crying. Long strings of drool hung from her mouth as she struggled to breath around the big dildo that was shoved deep in her mouth and buckled in place with restraints that encircled her neck and the back of her head.

Her head hung low as she stared at the lunch on the grey plastic tray.

"Apparently, she refused to suck her instructor's cock this morning, and now she's going to spend the rest of the day and all night with that big rubber dick shoved down her throat."

"Goodness," replied Anna, "I wouldn't want that to happen to me."

"Well then, you sluts had better learn to do as you're told," chimed in a tall male in his late forties who suddenly appeared standing next to Anna and Kathy at their lunch table.

"This is Professor Dork, Anna. And I'm lucky enough to be his student this semester."

"Nice to meet you, Anna," Dork responded, extending a huge hairy hand and gripping her little fingers firmly.

"And in this case, Anna," Kathy said, trying to ingratiate herself with her teacher, "what they say about the size of a man's hands is true. -Professor Dork has a great big penis. Maybe the biggest I've ever seen. And certainly the biggest I've ever had in my mouth."

"Kathy is a quick learner, Anna, and she is very eager to please, as you can see. I hope you make the same effort to please your instructor, my dear."

"Well, I have always been a good student, Professor Dork, sir, and I hope to get high grades this semester, and to do everything I can to earn that scholarship for next semester."

"It's been nice to meet you," Professor Dork said to Anna. "I'll see you around midterms, sweetie."

"Midterms?" sputtered Anna. Whatever did Professor Dork mean?

"In order to complete your fist semester's studies and be approved for the second semester here at Cock Whore Academy, you have to pass a series of tests, Anna, just like in any school. And I'll be here to help you with the DP portion of your lab work."

"DP?" Anna asked innocently, and genuinely puzzled. "What's a DP?"

"Obviously, Kathy, your friend Anna hasn't watched much hardcore pornography," Dork said, smiling at the little brunette as if they were sharing a joke.

"DP, Anna, stands for 'Double Penetration' -that's where you have one man's penis in your vagina, and another in your anus."

Anna blushed deeply at this, and found that she was incapable of making eye contact with the sandy-haired gentleman who towered over her.

"I haven't decided yet, Anna, if I'd rather fuck your cunt or your asshole. Professor Dong and I will have to work it out between ourselves. Maybe we'll flip a coin.-But that's enough chit chat, girls. Enjoy the rest of your lunch, and welcome again to Cock Whore Academy."

And with that, Professor Dork ambled down the row of lunch tables, stopping to speak briefly with a handful of young students, and exited the cafeteria.

"Oh my God," said Anna, "I don't know how I'm going to adjust to this place, Kathy. But I'll have to try. My parents have no money for college, and I don't want to be working for minimum wage the rest of my life and living in a cheap, rented room."

"If you play your cards right, Anna," Kathy responded hopefully, "you may wind up living a lifestyle that neither of your parents have ever dreamed of."

"But I don't want to be a whore, Kathy," Anna confessed to her new friend. "I have dreamed all my life of being a painter. Of studying in Paris and Rome, and of opening my own gallery some day."

"Christ," Kathy replied, chuckling to herself. "Another artist. -I think Cock Whore Academy has more frustrated artists than the Third Reich."

Anna's Homework Assignments

When Anna Jones arrived at Professor Dong's office the next morning, she still felt stunned at the turn her young life had taken. She still couldn't adequately process what had happened to her, although she knew that the "why" had to do with her parent's lack of money. With no alternative plans of any sort, Anna decided that, at least for the moment, she'd better play along with the perverted game that was the very curriculum of Cock Whore Academy.

After rapping gently on his door, Dong greeted Anna with his trademark smile and offered her his hand. "He really is very cute," Anna thought, "and a real gentleman too...I mean, yes, he'd spent a good hour yesterday fucking my face, but he still exudes a sort of charm and sophistication that boys my own age cannot hope to match."

"Come over here, Anna," Professor Dong instructed, gesturing to the leather couch where she had sat the day before. "Now spread your legs, my dear, and give your professor a nice view of your little cunt."

"Yes, sir," replied Anna, in her most submissive tone.

"Now spread your little lips for me, and show me that tiny pink fuck hole."

Anna blushed deeply at her professor's vulgar talk, which only deepened her sense of humiliation, and -to her surprise- made her pussy slippery wet with arousal.

"First things first, Anna," Dong said, in a matter of fact tone. "From now on, you are not to take a razor or tweezers to your little mound. No waxing either. No trimming of any kind. -Does the carpet match the drapes, Anna?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Anna replied, "but I don't understand what you mean."

"Is that strawberry blonde hair of yours natural, Anna? Will the hair on your cunt match it when you grow it out?"

"Yes, Professor Dong," was all that Anna was able to reply.

"Good. Now remember, Anna, I am going to check your progress every day here in my office, so don't disappoint me. I want to see thick, luscious blonde curls, starting right at the bottom of your little stomach, proceeding out to your soft inner thighs, and right down to your cute little asshole. -And if I ever catch you so much as plucking one single, solitary hair, well, I'll take you over my knee and give you the spanking of your life. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly, sir."

"So that's one homework assignment," Dong grinned, winking at Anna, "and here's the other," he replied, grasping the handle of a leather briefcase that stood by the side of his desk and placing it on the couch beside his young student.

Opening the briefcase, Anna gasped as she saw a series of five dildos, each one longer and thicker than the one before it. Modelled on actual male penises, Anna noted that each of these rubber toys had realistic details, including veins on the shafts, big balls at the base, and fat heads with openings at the tip.

"Starting tonight, Anna," Dong explained, "when you are ready to sleep, you are going to fuck yourself to orgasm with the smallest of these dildos. And when you're about to orgasm, sweetie, I want you to look up at the camera that's hidden in the light fixture right over your bed and say "I'm cumming, daddy" in a clear, loud voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir" Anna stammered. "But why do I have to say 'daddy', Professor Dong?"

"Because we've found that, although most young students at Cock Whore Academy don't want to admit it to themselves, they've all secretly fantasized about being fucked by their own fathers. -I'm old enough to be your father, Anna, and I know that you find me attractive. In fact, more attractive, and far more interesting, than boys your own age...Young women often like older men, my dear, and we're here to reinforce that natural inclination."

"Each week, Anna, you will use a progressively bigger dildo, until, at the end of week five you will have stretched your little cunt enough to comfortably accommodate my penis. -Then you'll really get to find out for yourself why I'm known around the school as Professor Dong."

Flabbergasted by Dong's words, and by the whole surreal situation, all that Anna could do was nod her head and smile.

"But for now, because you've been such a good girl, I'm going to give you a reward -a 'gold star' if you will, and eat your cunt."

With that, Professor Dong knelt between Anna's legs, placed his strong, heavy hands under her silky soft little ass cheeks, and proceeded to insert his long tongue into her little fuck hole.

Delicately, he parted her little labia with his tongue, and began to tease the very base of her clitoris. Slowly, tenderly, and then with more pressure and greater speed, Dong teased Anna's little clit. He worked his tongue expertly on the left side of her little rosebud of flesh, then moved to the right side. Finally, he used the very tip of his tongue to tease the tip of her clitoris, and when he could feel her legs beginning to quiver, and a soft whimpering sound escaped Anna's lips, he engulfed the whole engorged little nub of flesh in his mouth and gently sucked. -With that, Dong could feel Anna's whole body tense up, and she cried out in orgasmic bliss as the waves of pleasure emanated through her entire body.

Over the next forty minutes or so -the truth is that Anna had lost track of the time- Professor Dong ate her pussy to a dozen powerful climaxes. At the end, she was crying and shaking, telling him that she couldn't possibly cum any more, and that her little clit was just about numb from being stroked, and teased, and rubbed by her teacher for the better part of an hour.

Finally, Professor Dong helped Anna to her feet, told her that she tasted delicious -"like wildflower honey" he had said- and sent her out of his office with a thunderous smack on her bare bum, which was barely concealed beneath the tartan kilt she was wearing.

Cum drunk and tottering on legs that felt like rubber, Anna Jones made her way towards the cafeteria to join her new friend Kathy Burke for lunch.

12