The Story Pt. 02 - The Writer's Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misshe
misshe
2 Followers

I straightened my dress and took the tissues he offered. He went back to the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I was wondering what his problem was but I heard him call out my name from the shower and when I asked "why" as I came to the bedroom, he poked his head out of the bathroom and said, "shower with me," and gave me a smile. Could I really say no to that smile? I thought before undressing.

We spent the whole night together and I woke up with his kisses all over my face and neck. "Hey," I said.

"Wake up, you sunshine." he said with his adorable smirk.

I smiled, grabbed him to embrace him and asked, "I thought you were going to stay out last night for work?"

"I was, but you're too irresistible."

I slapped him shoulder slightly and smiled saying, "Liar!"

"No, I'm not. I've been wanting you for so long," he admitted.

"No shit?" I asked laughing in disbelief.

"I'm honest, you little pony," he said before giving me a smack on the lips, "now get up. You have classes today, I have work. I'll see you outside in 15 for breakfast then I'll drop you off," and he got up.

"Hours?" I joked referring to 15 he said as I grabbed one of the pillows to hug.

"Minutes, you joker," he smirked again and closed the door.

I saw my clothes were all laid down on the couch in bedroom. My dress, my bra and a piece of panty. No, that's my panty! But that's not what I brought yesterday. Maybe I grabbed a different one. Oh well...

I went out of the bedroom after I showered and saw the breakfast he prepared for us. Scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, toasted bread and cheese and two cup of coffee, one for each of us. There were also fresh fruits he sliced, bananas, melons and a few peeled orange slices. "Wow!" I exclaimed looking at how organized everything was, "Thank you," I said and walked towards him to give him a kiss and a tight hug.

"Pleasure is mine, my princess,"

We had breakfast and he dropped me off just a few walks from my dorm, "will I see you later?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'll see you," he answered and winked.

"Selfish," I joked before walking away from his car.

"Let me know if you're coming to my place today, I'll find some time, Okay?" as he started the car.

"Sure," then I waved as he left.

I got to the dorm and was somehow thankful Thea and Tim weren't there making out. I was going to get dressed for school but I saw one of my underwear lying around. What the...? This is the one I was supposed to bring yesterday. Then, whose...?

I've felt anger rush all over my body. How could he make me wear someone else's underwear after fucking me? That day I decided not to show up. I didn't text him and didn't give him a call. He tried to call me once but I didn't answer. The next couple of days were like that too. Until his calls and texts piled up. I focused on writing and finishing the story so I can submit it to him and be done with it.

"What's wrong? Please tell me."

As he sent me a message, three weeks since the last time I've seen him.

"Meet you in my apartment today. I took a leave. Please come, I'll be waiting."

-was his next message.

I already have finished the story and was ready to submit it so I sent him a message back saying:

"Story's done. Meet you at Velasco's, 11:00AM."

"Okay, I'll be there. I miss you."

I didn't reply to this message. I was so enraged still and no matter how I miss him I couldn't accept the fact that I was just one of the women he slept with in his apartment and nothing was ever special about it.

I was hurt. Badly hurt. I liked the guy so much I completely forgot about the masked man. I should have just settled with my masked man.

I've spent as much time as I can to finish the story. Our story. And as I look at the papers on the folder for the last time, tears ran down my face. I really thought it was going to be a happy ending.

I made him wait for an hour before I sent him a message saying:

"I dropped the papers in your car along with your girlfriend's knickers. Thanks but I don't want to see you anymore."

Then I left. For good. And I was just glad that was the last day of the school year.

misshe
misshe
2 Followers
12