All Comments on 'The Story to End All Stories'

by butterz53

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not bad but the little inconsistencies that didnt need to be in there kind of hurt this. At first hes afraid about knocking someone up then theres a bb gun accident. Lame. Should have just knocked them all up and be done with it since youre being so over the top.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Wow...

Great first story on this site. There were a few grammatical errors but not bad. Thanks, hope to see more from you.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Wow

Completely unbelievable. But it's your story. Tell it any way you want.

TBC

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Just Crazy

In an abnormal kind of way.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Lotsa Fun

wonder how his dick survived all that pussy.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Good writing

Hope to see more in the near future. Thanks

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
for a guy...

...in high school, he has far more skills than he should have.

Transitions non-existent which made for a jumpy read. Sex rushed and premise unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do the math....

He said his mom was approaching her 40th birthday, assuming he was at least 17, his mom had him at age 12. Really???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do the math...???

To mr anon,

If the mom is nearing 40, and assuming the charactor is 17, then she would have had him at age 21-22, not 12. That would make her 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Put off

I gave up about half way - being completely satiated of women who lose their mind (and bodies) just by seeing - or even just by hearing about - a large dick.

Too much fucking and too little real people, relations and emotions.

And dicks pulled out of someone's ass and then put directly into somebody's mouth is such an extremely unhealthy and dangerous practice that if the rest of the story should unlikely have left you with some spark still, encountering this practice in the text make you go immediately limp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moms anger

Mom shouldn't​ be to mad at her husband, she was fucking plenty of people.

tjreadertjreader7 months ago

I know this story is old, but in case the author ever sees this. It's almost ALWAYS better show show and not tell. Use dialog! For god's fucking sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous