All Comments on 'The Strangeness Within Pt. 06'

by rockchaser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Captivating!

I've been enjoying this story as you have been presenting it. I don't know how you came up with such an intriguing plot. I check back daily waiting for my next fix! Keep up the good work and I don't care if the story never ends it is THAT good.

2027fred2027fredover 6 years ago
Amazing as usual a few mistakes though

Great as usual looking forward for the next instalment ecstatic that javier and Esther got back together again. I noticed a few mistakes though, it breaks me out of the story and makes me reread a part. for example at one point you wrote "raj said ..." When they where planing on breaking him out. there was another but I don't remember it. Consider an editor but it isn't necessary.

Please continue writing and live well

Fred

rockchaserrockchaserover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

As always I appreciate comments! Stay tuned for the exciting finale, as soon as I can hack it into proper form. This has been a delightful and unexpected project, and the response has been wonderfully encouraging.

I do feel bad about the editing errors this time around, as I accidentally uploaded a not-quite-final draft of this section. I replaced it with the edited version, though it may take a few days to show up. And in the way of things I probably still missed a few errors.

Nathan_BrazilNathan_Brazilover 6 years ago
A different world

Reminds me of Chalker... and from me, that is high praise.

A 5.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 6 years ago
Refreshingly original!

Just found these and read them all straight through. I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an amazingly well written, thoughtfully laid out plot. I am so totally effin hooked. Superb writing and a great story. What’s not to like!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Turning on the sex aspect pretty late into the story... No?! It's kind of confusing switching gears so much in story to sex ratio.... And with the emotional investments it ends up not being easy, sexy zone.... Well written...a lot of telegraphing of plot twists going on.... Also keeping the tension before resolution going on so long, that do much of the focus just shifts to other relationships. The type of meandering that changes focus so much.... That I don't think the payoffs are going to land when we get to them. Early on you said this was a romance.... If that's supposed to be the big payoff, It wasn't set up in a way where that's likely to land with maximum weight. Interesting read though. Lots of recognizable influences without feeling like a copy of anything. You're a good writer. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockchaser@rockchaser
259 Followers
Update [12/30/2019]: Life intervened, and my writing slowed to a crawl. But things are picking up again. Finishing up a few shorter stories, and I'll upload them in the next week. Larger projects proceeding apace, but not near completion: * third book in "The Strangeness Withi...