All Comments on 'The Stranger'

by georgianblue

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

It's always nice to have a new author that writes a great story.

And, it's a special pleasure to have the story so well written and being my favorite scenerio.

But, when it's a young lady author? Well, just too much to handle.

Thanks for a wonderful read and, write on!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Puzzling

why wiffie wasn't upset that she had married a gay guy ???

Mystifying that she thought it was erotic to see the cocksucker eating the cocksucker that she thought was a real male and potential daddy to her eggs. Now it's condums or else (you know like ToysRus).

I think she was confused that this normally is in the GAY section where it belongs. Now some would say "well it's just biGAY - Hmmm - I say if it sucks like a cocksucker and fucks assholes like a fag - guess what - it isn't group sex and it isn't a threesome - it's just a GAYsome with a sick woman looking - perhaps cheering on - hoping for gay aid?

A pretty sick start little one - betcha can get more sickerer eh - well why not some non-sick erotic or sensual with some respect for us semi-normal humans - not many of us are as jaded as some - the few actually, but thats a choice thing isn't it - just like it's yours now - try to know your audience for credibility reasons - for the story and yourself (or not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Disagree with the comment entitled Puzzling

A man who is married and likes sex with men on the side is not GAY..He is bi. I believe that all humans are partially bi..some just don't practise it.. But I think this is an excellant story and I don't think the women in it was sick at all.. as a matter of fact I think she was very wise. Why ruin a good marriage by getting angry over something that can add tons of pleasure to the relationship. It is so strange in this country that people are so quick to judge a MFM threesome as being sick whereas they readily accept a FMF as being perfectly normal. In the country of my birth both are considered to be normal and very enjoyable but then I have to remember this is up-tight America.

zhounderzhounderover 18 years ago
More!

That was very well written and very hot! I can only dream of my wife being so open. I would love to read more stories about this couple, and Sean of course. I wouldn't know who to slup first!

bimforcplsbimforcplsover 18 years ago
Puzzled by Puzzling's comment

I want to know why "Puzzling" even read this story when the storyline comment was "Loving wife catches her husband with another man." "Puzzling" knew from the start that this was going to be a story about two bi men and one of them's wife. I assume that in "Puzzling's" way of thinking that any FFM 3sum story would then fall under the 'Lesbian' heading.

I have played with over a dozen couples and have yet to find the first women who was 'sick' because she enjoyed watching and helping me go down on her hubby or the two of them going down on me.

Let's get rid of this double standard of men wanting to watch their wives with another woman but who would not even think of themselves going down on another guy while their wives watched. There are a hell of a lot of women who get turned on by this especially since the women also get to enjoy the pleasure of two men.

Keep the stories cumming, GeorgianBlue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What puzzled really wants

My wife loves to share me with a gorgeous hunk now and then, just as much as I love sharing her with a gorgeous woman. I really think that puzzled is feeling guilt for having bi-curious fantasies. Puzzled should go back to this story and jerk off over it a second time, but this time let go of the fear and guilt. Get into it, puzzled. Wish my wife and I could show you all we two can do with your cock and hungry ass and mouth.

woodcarverIIwoodcarverIIover 18 years ago
Don't Listen To Them

Dont listen to the insults. They obviously do not know a well written story when they see it. I loved it and found it to be very stimulating on several levels.

Your atmosphere was awesome. Well described and totally believable. The sex was hot but not overdone as in some of the cases. The emotion was cool. No jealous fits, no need for revenge.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was

so hot. Anyone who didn't like this story needs to loosen up some. I've always wanted to try a threesome with a two bi males...dayum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

first story. Hot, not overdone. I for one am getting tired of the stories where a wife finds her husband with another man and has to have revenge. You know-shave off all of his hair, dress him in women's clothes, have him dominated and humiliated by her boyfriends and/or girlfriends etc. Well written too. Thanks.

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 18 years ago
Consider the source

Disregard everything Puzzling said. Look at the spelling, the grammar, the obvious fear of anything not just like himself. I would give his comments no more credence than I would the crazy guy who walks around town talking to himself, not even aware that his pants are unzipped. It's a good thing the male the husband was with wasn't black; I'm sure he'd have used the n-word.

This man is obviously one of those guys who tweak one nipple on his partner, fucks for 2 minutes and then says, "You loved it, didn't you, baby?" Then rolls over and falls asleep, convinced he's the greatest lover in the world. I can see him now, with his dirty fingernails and his Jesus fish on the back of his dirty pickup. Pay no attention to him.

That kind of narrow-minded, bigoted person is not who we write erotica for. The fact that he read it and didn't like it is irrelevant. I'm sure he'd be just as confused by John Donne's The Flea, and it's one of the hottest poems written.

It's a hot, well-written story. It's not overdone and is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Puzzled by PA anon.

I'll bet both your wife and the man you watch her fuck are appreciative of your short sightedness - NAH - it's really deviant pitiful pervertedness. After all, she doesn't have to work the corners and he gets a free piece of ass while you get to watch and clean off everything and get your biGay posterior reamed while she laughs her ass off at your stupid wimpy position. You see - two(2) of the three of you had fun while you were just pathetically taken by two seductresses who don't care - you silly biGay sub.

Also, another comment addressed the spurious light switch "On / Off" Gay and Lesbian as bi curious - I hope these are few as I suspect for these are the lost wandering souls living for today without a whit for the sun's AM. Kinda like hey it's only a little heroin - no harm no faul - wake up kiddies - there is no free lunch if you have a mind - you can turn it on but there is no off switch as the excitement need climbs toward jadedness - and more now coke is needed to get over the hump.

You wanna fuck around with or without your loving cherished mommy or daddy of your children then have pity on your family and divorce them. Save your self and them a life of "What Happened" mentally and pray not physically damaged critters. Unless you don't really care about them, but only about your own selfish depraved wants.

Fantasies like biGAY and biLesbian are humorously sick but just that - thoughts - until you read how some idiots are out there at thier free lunch without a care or smidgen of respect for thier professed loved one's.

So, by now many are saying get off the moral bandwagon - well this isn't really about morality - it is about respect for human and particularly marital / family agreed commitments. Eventually you must pay the costs of the selfish actions - the little piece of conscience in everybodys head demands it - and you can only pick up and start over so many times before it isn't worth all the fuss - booze, drugs, and pills provide short term comfort hedging the inability to cope with what grew from the free lunch trials that mounted beyond expectations.

Hopefully the young and the weak take note of these short term credit cards of real life - they are payable before bankruptcy!!!

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 18 years ago
HOT STORY

Do women like this actually exist. My wife wouldn't respond this way. If she did life would be a lot more fun.

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
All my dreams

would be answered if that could happen to me. Good story we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Would be a differant life

I know what would happen if my wife walked in on me and some guy sucking each other off.. I think it would be hot as hell , but wishful thinking.. If we are talking about a threesome and I say something about sucking the cock of the third person she has a problem with that...But there are some women out there that just love that stuff.. Just try to find em!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fuck this made my pussy so wet..I would love to be fucked like that while watching two men fuck. I'm rubbing my pussy right now. Shoving a dildo in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would love to have a bi husband. I love dick and would love if my husband also loves it as well. I would cook for them both while they make love in the room or in front of me. I’ll alway encourage him to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous