All Comments on 'The Stranger'

by ozwifey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

Well Fred what just happened was a big cock stud just screwed your wife's brains out. Enjoy it. I'd love to take my wife to a hotel where another man screws her.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What's missing...

What's missing: The aftermath...After she broke the rules by "ordering him to give the stranger their home address for the "next visit"", the only option left was divorce...All that strong love refered in the begining wasn't more than smoke...And this story being told by an outsider deflate it of any emotions...It seemed someone describing some car accident...The narrative of a football game has more emotion than this...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was great first time

My wifes first time was with two guy friends of mine who waited till I went to sleep and fucked her brains out. After that first time she wanted more,

sixpesixpeover 8 years ago
Liked it.

I honestly don't know what the other comments are on about. I liked the story, the build up was good. I enjoyed the twist of having the cuckolded man having is wife first, which is unusual in this style of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd fetish.

Maybe she'll let him stay and mow the lawn, pay bills, suck the stranger's cock. Who cares?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT BAD FOR THIS TYPE STORY

GAVE YOU A 4 BECAUSE OF THE POV SWITCH. LOVED THE TWIST OF THE HUBBY GETTING TO GO FIRST.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 8 years ago
delicious...

Thanks! Wish that stranger knew my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reasonable first story

It's OK as a first story, though I found it a bit short and underdeveloped, but perhaps you just wanted something short. It might have benefited from an editor as the writing is a bit stilted - " The lift ride felt like an eternity and was filled with nerves riddled with excitement". The repeated use of "eventuated" also jarred with me - is there such a word?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, Won't Do That Again...Actually - Not His Choice...Anymore!

What stood out for me was, at the hotel meeting, how quickly she decided to go ahead with the program?

Having sex with hubby first was kind of ... huh?

Now, doing everything with her new lover...everything...and eagerly and wantonly, was a turn on for the reader but a gasp, hurt and jealousy for hubby who, unfortunately, had agreed to go all the way with this event so...she did everything with him that she never did with hubby and obviously loved every second of it!

Now, and finally, she TELLS, not asks, hubby in an authoratative manner to give her lover their address for his Next Visit! Any respect for hubby, didn't show any, didn't see any and didn't hear any so...

Hot wife & Cuckold and she will decide eventually to have the occasional sex with strangers she encounters that excite her but promises cucky she'll come home, give him a treat and tell him all about it. Marriage? Happy, horny Hot Wife - You Bet!

Nice first story - Thanks!

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Good erotic short story

This was a good erotic short story. I prefer 2 to 3 pages in order to explore the characters and build up to the sex; however, I hate stories that are over 3 pages long unless they are written by a very good and experienced author and you aren't that yet, but keep working on it. Gave your story 5* 's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short but sweet, erotic, well written, straight to the point; i was imagining it was happening to the stranger, my wife and me

In 25 years 1 in 4 marriages will have MFM threesomes on a regular basis. Some of them will be a ménage à trois on a permanent basis.

For a voyeur husband who would also love to share his wife, it's a dream come true when another man is touching, caressing, pettiing &/or undressing his wife. I was simultaneously in 7th Heaven and on cloud number 9 when my wife danced tango, let alone lambada, with another man. Once at a Jacuzzi party when she was drunk, she was sitting on another man's lap. I got a hard-on & was afraid i would cum without touching myself. In similar moments, what i see renders me mesmerized, paralyzed & speechless. I become one with whatever my wife is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What does "eventuate" mean? Since it isn't a word....

See subject.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ the last anon.

re: "What does "eventuate" mean? Since it isn't a word...."

Actually according to Merriam-Webster dictionary, it is a word:

Definition of EVENTUATE

intransitive verb

: to come out finally : result, come about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

this story got me very hard. Great.job

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There are no innocent whores in cuckold horseshit. Another one and done hack.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

My cock is hard Precum is flowing .Thanks

Mesabi64Mesabi646 months ago

Why change the narrative from first person to third person?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous