All Comments on 'The Stranger'

by Bravesfan101

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yup, another, "I wanna be your cuck boy" adventure gone wrong story....

....it never ceases to amaze me that so many think an 11" cock the diameter of a Foster's Lager is the apex of female sexual bliss.

Of course in this story, she changed the game mid-stream and now she's a giant cock slut and is probably preggers with the bull's baby. In any event, he got far more than he bargained for and likely lost his marriage. Beyond the story, your writing was OK.....not great.

Not much room here for characterization, so we couldn't come to like any character. Not much content or back story, just enough to establish that he wants to watch her suck a big cock and she agrees to "do it for him". Then, after the bull gets her off several times orally (also not in the plan, if I recall), she decides she "owes" him and invites him to fuck her. And that is where this little piece spun off the trail and into the tall grass. Consequences.

Oh, too bad for cuck boy.

No. Thank. You.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This story, could be included in the category...

This story, could be included in the category: "beware what you wish for"!!! But to be a good one itΒ΄s missing what the husband feelings were (why did he used a rubber? was it normal? By her reaction it wasn't...) through all that happened and most important is missing the aftermath: how both of them dealt with what happen and what consequences all that brough to their married life...Like this it's too incomplete...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
end of one marriage

easy enough to get a divorce with her pregnant by another man, funny all the cuck gone wrong stories, a few pictures used later as evidence works, even a tape recording you begging your wife not to fuck the other guy works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
****

i really like it. please continue or make longer stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finnish

Finnish the damn story, going by ending it would seem end of marriage and to tell the truth it's obviously the end of this marriage.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
Doesn't need any more ending

Use your imagination folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
kinda a loose outline of a tale

I think the writer had a story in mind but failed to deliver it to paper.....not going to rate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where is "impo_61"'s hysterical rant...

...about STDs? Because OMG, 999 out of every 1000 people have STDs that are 100% fatal. The poor couple in this story are doomed to a long painful death....according to impo_61.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What do you mean finish the story

Just like the marriage... its finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 π–π‡πŽπ‘π„ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

to offset that cunt bonnietaylor/vastiesmith 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Complete story?

The story isn't complete. It needs closure. What will he do? What will she do?

Chuck100Chuck100about 8 years ago
This is a good set up for follow-up stories

This is a good set up for follow-up stories of awaking sexual exploits of a married couple. Initially getting past the sex scene. Slow it down build more background up we need to get to know the characters better to feel the emotion in the relationships. We don't know if the husband just likes to watch or likes the humiliation, was this his true dream or the start of a nightmare.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Well

Serves the stupid bastard right, play with fire, it spreads and u get burnt

itsayouitsayouabout 8 years ago
He asked for it and she got it. Can't anybody control themselves

She lets herself get fucked because of a big dick how funny. Her husband is yelling at her it wasn't part of the deal. She must be really a dog if she couldn't stop. Best thing for the husband to do is if all else fails is to hit him with a chair that would of got both of their attention

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If this is just the 1st chapter

I will hold off rating; to se where the story goes...

Maybe it will be pulled out of the gutter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At least

have her get a day after pill. Then she can continue to have extra-marital sex without slowing down to have a baby and complicate or destroy her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not All That...

Well this wasn't all that bad, for a first chapter. You definitely left the ending hanging. So will be looking forward to the next part..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fags married to women do strange things.

I don't think this fag will have a wife much longer.sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no please

NO NO more chapters please. new this now.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Pretty simplistic writing

Not all that great and a over-used plot 2* and I can live without any further chapters

wizardglickwizardglickabout 8 years ago
Great story

But way too short. Are there any more chapters to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only sad little sissies...

...come to a porn site and complain about fictional stories. I have a feeling it really only one sad little will of a guy who thought he could handle his wife fucking others and when she actually got a taste of a real man, she left his tiny-dicked self for the other guy. Now he spends his life posting negative comments on porn sites and any story involving wife sharing. I guess he doesn't know just how much of a sad little puke he truly is. Go die already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

usual cuck shit.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Always a sucker for Big Cock stories

Short and sweet, just like I would be, watching a big cock stud pound my wife. I have done much the same thing but our stud only had 9" Now I really feel short-changed!

My wife was similar, wanting to please me and not have anything to do with the studs selection. Watching her and playing with her while she was being fucked, hard, was the most erotic thing of my life. This story brings back happy memories and for those of you that think it collapsed our marriage you will be disappointed because we are still together 25 years after this and many more sexy moments. Life is for living and if you do nothing exciting in life you may as well read these stories and complain. It really does bring a smile to my face thinking about the experience - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 8 years ago
more chapters

I think this is a great start for a series.

The stranger passed his number to her and she calls him.

She decides to find her own man.

She decides two or more can do the job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

What woman would turn down a cock that size she couldn't get it all in her mouth so she knew where it would fit, sorry for the cuckold he set it up and couldn't see the wood for the trees he should get his brains out of his cock end.

Now she has sampled a big cock, there will stopping her looking for more.

Puzzled why if she only supposed just to suck why did tell her not to put knickers on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story please write another one soon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One and Done

The story,and the marriage were over when Cucky just left her lying there and went up to bed without her. He started the breaking of marriage vows and,she finished it. No way the newly minted Size Queen will ever be happy with Cucky's mediocrity again. She'll cheat for BIG meat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous