All Comments on 'The Stranger'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AAAHHH!!!

I kinda suspected the twist, but definitely NOT that the couple was THOSE two! What a happy surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT TALE

Thanks for sharing your storytelling skill with us again. This is a great story, handled beautifully.

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 6 years ago
Oh I’ve missed those two

The twist was suspected but to know who they were was a bonus.

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago
Welcome back!

Loved reading another one of your stories! Here's to hoping for many more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You never disappoint, nageren.

Yes, welcome back! As I was reading the first page I thought "this is a really good writer... the pacing... the dialogue." 5 stars.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Good story, but...

Well told and well conceived story, but I was disappointed that it was Andrew cheating on Gina. Something special about those two.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
On second thought...

Maybe, just maybe, that was Gina sneaking off for a role playing tryst with Andrew. Yeah, I think that's it. Clever!

texquilltexquillover 6 years ago
THIS IS A CLASSIC !

I enjoyed the story - well structured, good dialogue, etc. Then, I reached the ending - WOW !

I re-read the story with the surprise conclusion in mind, and enjoyed it even more. This is totally a five-star endeavor!

LionikitaLionikitaover 6 years ago

Thank god you are back and with a bang! I read the story just like I would do with any other piece of work, but the ending changed everything. It's sad to see Andrew cheating on Gina and I hated it. But you are their creator and of course and without a doubt you will do justice to their part. Also, Yay! You are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True

A true loving wife story congrats and 5 well earned stars for you! Now, 5 kids, they need parents closer, or an Au Pair. Earning a living and kids are a major stress on a marriage, (lived it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very smooth, very sophisticated, very well done.

But really, they could use some counseling. It should be a warning that it takes fucking a stranger to rediscover their lust and passion.

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago
To the people saying they don't like that he's cheating on his wife

I urge you, read between the lines.

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477over 6 years ago
Welcome back

You were missed. And your story is excellent!

I had to read it twice to figure out what was really going on, but the clues are there. Well done!

SwigSwigover 6 years ago
I kind of figured where it was going...

...and I don't even care. This was beautifully written, from an emotional as well as sexual viewpoint. You're one of my favorite writers on this site and you'll always get five starts from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Had me going, then the epiphany!

The story really bugged me the first time I read it, then about two weeks later I figured out the twist. Wonderful!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Nice job !

Didn't see it coming. Great little twist at the end. Terrific writing. Loved the give and take in the bedroom. A very fun story to read. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done...

Nice twist at the end. And for the people that left a negative comment about how he shouldn't be cheating, you need to re-read the story and pay more attention to the ending - you missed the clever part. I hate cheaters too, but there's nothing to hate about this tale.

Great story and your writing was impeccable, as usual. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair, but maddening practices and probably British terms.

Any LW author who is so prissy that they have to use euphemisms for genitals needs a writing seminar, at least. What's with, tool, or member? This was supposed to be erotica.

And what's with the frequent employment of condoms with spouses? Doesn't British health provide pills these days? On the other hand, why the fantasy of no birth control and making believe that pulling out before cumming will suffice? Make believe is one thing, but perpetuating false information to LW readers is morally irresponsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gets better the second time.

The first time I read your story I had a hunch it was his wife, after the second meeting. I never would have guessed who the man and wife were. Even though I guessed right the first read, it amazed me how many subtle things I missed the first time through. When I read it the second time, it was like going from black, and white, to technicolor. So many little things jumped out at me, and made it such an inventive,enjoyable story. Great job.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Great, so different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Absolutely wow! What a great twist and what a great story. Well developed and beautifully written. 5*s.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 Stars and a wonderful well written loving wives story for a change. Please write more like this one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

well told. figured it was really his wife early on and they were just setting up a sexy scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good author with a good story.

Very well written, just not my cup of tea!

BigVic77BigVic77over 1 year ago

Great story, and beautifully written, too. Had me fooled ‘til the end, wondering why he wasn’t feeling a little guilty. Thanks for a great read.

HemmingswayHemmingsway11 months ago

The ending was so predictable that it made the read tedious. Might have worked better if it was more than a two character play and had a chance to disguise the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1070 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...