The Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooper felt like he'd exploded. He felt his body jerk on the bed as fireworks burst in his brain and his cock surged. He thought he heard himself moan, but wasn't sure. He could only focus on the amazing experience of his first orgasm.

After a little while, the sensation faded as he slowly floated back down from his high, liquid cooling on his skin and adrenaline slowly leaving his bloodstream.

"Whoa," he whispered, looking down at the strange white stuff on his stomach. He tried to remember what the people online had called it, but the endorphins swimming in his brain were making him forget. Instead he just giggled lightly before grabbing some tissues from the box by his bed to clean it up. He thought he'd be tired, as most online accounts of orgasms told him he would be, but instead felt more aware than ever. He shrugged it off as being an effect of the heat and went to throw away the used tissues. With the mess cleaned and disposed of, he walked back to his bed, stopping only when he felt plastic on his foot. He looked down and saw the black bag Julius had given him earlier. Cooper picked up the bag and, without hesitation, dumped its contents on the bed.

There was a small bottle and two boxes, both of which he hastily open. He had gotten "Anal Lubricant", something purple called "Smooth Vibrations" and the two batteries that came with it, and something that looked like his member (only larger by a few inches) that was called "Mr. Right."

Between what he'd seen online and his own instincts, it was easy for Cooper to figure out the purpose of each item. He had the good sense to hastily wash the items as his body began to reheat. By the time he was back on his bed, he was panting as neediness shot through his veins.

The strange image of Julius was back at the forefront of his thoughts, and Cooper wondered about the need that shot through him at the idea of Julius touching him, maybe even helping him through the rest of his heat.

Is this lust? he wondered.

The heat was growing, though, and was hastily blocking out all other thoughts. Cooper decided that his curiosity could wait and instead let himself be overpowered by the flames licking his senses.

**

Julius was starting to worry. He was making pancakes and sausage, feeling guilty at the way he'd been treating Cooper lately. He'd practically been shunning the boy for something he couldn't control, and Julius was starting to worry about what Cooper thought his reasoning behind the rude behavior was. The last thing he wanted the sweet hybrid to think was that he was angry or ashamed of the boy, so he was determined to clarify everything over breakfast.

At least, he'd hoped to, but the hybrid had yet to come down for breakfast.

Usually, Cooper would come rocketing down the stairs as soon as Julius had put the food on the griddle -- the smell, apparently, woke him up. His absence now, with the food all but plated, was quickly raising Julius's anxiety.

After setting up the table, Julius waited a minute more before giving in to his nerves. He drenched Cooper's pancakes in maple syrup just how he liked them, straightened the cutlery again, and took a steeling breath before walking upstairs to let Cooper know that breakfast was ready.

Once at his door, Julius stopped for a moment, his insecurities preventing him from shoving the door open and demanding Cooper speak with him. To avoid food, Cooper's feelings must've been badly hurt, and Julius was feeling guiltier by the second. He was about to run back downstairs when he forced himself to think of what life would be like if he were to let his and Cooper's relationship to disintegrate. With that horrible thought, he hastily opened the door.

There was nothing that could've prepared him for the sight before him.

Cooper lay in the middle of the bed, covered only with a fine sheen of sweat. His blankets had been kicked to the floor, along with the small bottle of lube Julius had gotten him -- still unopened. He was fast asleep, seeming to have passed out after putting the dildo to good use, as it was lying near him and was covered with a shining liquid -- it seemed as though, during his heat, Cooper was naturally lubricated. The waste basket, filled with used tissues, and the hand towel discarded on the ground were proof of his orgasms.

Julius was painfully hard.

He watched as Cooper took a deep breath before opening his eyes and looking directly at him. His pupils were blown wide open as he slowly sat up and his breathing sped.

Oh shit.

"Julius," Cooper practically whined, the pure lust in his voice making Julius's cock throb.

"Cooper," he said, his voice nearly at a whisper, "are you..?"

His trailed off, his question unfinished but not unanswered as Cooper slowly nodded. He swallowed, his throat suddenly dry. There was only silence between them for a moment as Julius gathered his thoughts so he could act more like a rational person and less like, well, an animal in heat. Cooper interrupted his thoughts, however, slamming all of them to a halt.

"Julius, do you not like me?"

The sudden, strange question caught Julius off guard. Cooper wasn't looking at him with lust anymore, only sadness and hurt. It filled Julius with pain and forced his legs to bring him right over to the hybrid. He found himself quickly hugging him, tightly, only wanting to never see that pain again.

"Why would you think that? Of course I like you," Julius said into the pup's ear, stroking the hair on his head.

His innocent action didn't stay that way for long as he felt Cooper stiffen suddenly in his arms. Suddenly, he felt the boy begin to grind on him, his naked form hiding nothing as he used Julius's strong stomach and the ridges of his slight abs to his advantage.

"Julius, please," Cooper moaned. His head was cocked back, eyes squeezed shut, mouth slightly open. His hands gripped tightly onto the man's shoulders as he moved.

Julius was reminded that he was a red-blooded man, and could therefore only take so much temptation before he gave in to sin.

He moved his hands to grip either side of Cooper's face and dove in for a kiss. There wasn't anything innocent about it -- tongues and teeth and heat and, God, it was making Julius's head spin. Even though, to be honest, it wasn't the best kiss Julius had received -- it was clear that Cooper was new to the activity, and didn't quite know what to do with his tongue -- it was still his new favorite kiss, because it was his and Cooper's first kiss.

Cooper was moaning into Julius's mouth, his hips moving now at a frantic pace as liquid leaked out the tip of his member. He was close, so close, anything would push him over the edge.

Julius reached down and grabbed the hybrid's erection, pumping him quickly as he dominated his mouth. It was all Cooper could take when he exploded.

Julius felt his cock throb as Cooper came apart in his arms. He couldn't care that he'd gotten his spunk all over his shirt, all he noticed was how beautiful and goddamn sexy Cooper looked when he came.

But as the hybrid was coming down from his high, Julius's guilt started to set in. He sent the boy to take a shower before getting to work on cleaning. By the time Cooper, freshly washed, returned to his bedroom, the sheets had been changed, his toys had been washed, and the trash had been emptied. The most noticeable change to Cooper, however, was that Julius had disappeared.

**

The rest of Cooper's heat passed without much trouble. Heats only lasted for two to three days, so Julius didn't have to wait long before Cooper was back to normal. At least, he didn't expect to wait long.

Two weeks had passed and Cooper was acting anything but normally. The twinkle in his eyes had disappeared, replaced with a near-constant look of either shame or sadness. He stopped getting so excited for food, he stopped baking sugary goodies, and -- worst of all -- he stopped greeting Julius at the door by pouncing on him and licking his neck and face.

It had gotten to the point that the boy's behavior was physically hurting Julius. Knives stabbed his heart every time the boy sighed, every time he saw the boy's tail drooped instead of wagging.

It had been two weeks, and Cooper wasn't back to normal. Julius decided that it was about time he do something.

He got everything prepared for them to go out to the zoo. Cooper loved seeing different kinds of animals; he was obsessed with every nature documentary he could get his hands on. Well, except for the ones with wolves. Wolves didn't interest him as much, seeing as they were more like a distant cousin than a complete stranger, and he understood them too much to be curious.

Julius had changed into a pair of light khaki shorts with a sky blue polo shirt and black tennis shoes. It was warmer than it had been recently, finally seeming more like winter was behind them, and he planned to take advantage of the warm weather by taking Cooper to the zoo before having a picnic and a walk in the park. He was determined to make Cooper happy.

Dressed and ready to leave close to ten 'o clock, Julius steeled his nerves before rapping his knuckles against the hybrid's bedroom door.

"Cooper?" Julius called out when he received no reply. "You in there?"

Silence.

Julius took another deep breath, feeling slightly hurt. He wondered if Cooper was acting this way because of him.

Julius felt terrible about the incident. It was wonderful, yes, and immeasurably pleasurable, but he still felt awful. Cooper, while technically twenty-years-old, was still completely and adorably innocent about the world. Yet, all Julius wanted was to show him the pleasures that could be found between two people -- God, all he wanted was to practically corrupt the poor boy, the heated dreams and fantasies he'd been having lately were proof of that, and it felt so wrong, yet so right that it was making Julius insane with need and guilt.

"Pup, I- I'm sorry if you're mad at me. I acted like a jerk about your..." He took a deep breath, calming his nerves ever so slightly. "About your heat. But please, Coop, I need you to forgive me. I- I can't take this anymore."

Julius felt water behind his eyes and he quickly squeezed them shut, pressing his forehead against the door and breathing deeply to try and calm himself. When he heard a slight whine from inside the bedroom, though, his eyes snapped open again. He didn't remember opening the door, only knew that one moment he was staring at the grain of Cooper's bedroom door and the next was standing inside the room, staring at the small mass huddled up on the bed.

The man was acutely reminded at that moment how little he'd seen the boy recently. His skin, usually soft and white like marshmallow cream was now even paler. His eyes were filled with such sorrow and underlined with dark bags that Julius felt the pain found there deep in his soul. His hair and fur was knotted and oily, desperately needing a wash and comb. The poor boy needed help, but had been refusing to ask.

"Oh, pup," Julius muttered. He wasn't sure if the tear tracking down his cheek was real or imagined. He didn't really care either way.

"J-Julius," Cooper cried softly, fresh tears tracking down his cheeks.

Julius felt his heart break, immediately going over to Cooper and taking the pup in his arms, carding one hand through the hair on his head and rubbing up and down the boy's back with the other.

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here, it'll be alright, I'm here."

"S-sorry, Master. S-so sorry," Cooper whimpered into his chest, shocking the hell out of Julius.

"Cooper," Julius gently pushed him away ever so slightly, moving a hand to cup his cheek and leaving the other to continue rubbing soothing circles into his back. "I'm not your Master."

He was terrified when the boy burst out into even stronger tears, now sobbing into his hands.

Idiot, Julius chastised himself, obviously he's gonna take that wrong!

Julius pulled Cooper back into his chest, rocking them ever so slightly back and forth.

"I don't mean I don't want you here; I do, I really do. I'd be devastated if you left."

Cooper's sobbing settled down, his body relaxing more until his crying ceased, leaving only sniffles and hiccups behind.

"Lord knows I want you here, pup. What I meant was that you're in charge of yourself. You are so strong, Cooper, you have no idea. I want you to be confident, to take charge and take control. I know you have it in you; you don't need me to be your owner, you can own yourself."

Cooper pulled back slightly, his red-rimmed eyes looking up at him with confusion.

"You want me to take charge?" he asked, clearly new to the foreign idea.

Julius gazed down at the pup, noting that even after falling apart, he still looked beautiful. He felt his heart clench, and knew it was too late to keep himself from falling.

"Yes," he whispered, feeling happiness burst within him at the hesitant -- but clearly present -- excitement in Cooper's eyes.

He wasn't prepared when Cooper's lips were suddenly attached to his own.

His eyes widened before closing, giving in to the sparks flying through him and the butterflies swarming in his stomach. This kiss was different than the one during the boy's heat -- it was closed, gentle, and sugary sweet. This was what their first kiss should've been like.

At that thought, Julius's eyes flew open once again. He took hold of Cooper's arms and gently pushed him away until their lips separated. He waited until they were both breathing normally again before speaking.

"Cooper, I... You're so young, I-"

"No."

Julius looked at him with shock, unable to respond. Cooper was looking at him with fire in his eyes, the sniveling young pup from earlier seeming to have disappeared.

"I don't know everything, but I'm not a baby, Julius. I went through my heat. I don't know everything involved, but I know I want you."

Cooper's arms reached around him once more, so his hands rested on the back of his neck.

"You want me to take charge? This is it. This is me, taking charge."

Julius felt warmth shoot through his veins at the boy's words. He wanted them to be together, so badly it hurt, but...

"Let's take it slow, alright?" Julius compromised, smiling to show that he really did want to be with Cooper.

His heart clenched with happiness when Cooper grinned widely, nodding his head. Julius smiled wider, grasping the boy's hips lightly before leaning down to peck his lips.

"Now, do you want to go to the zoo today?"

He laughed as the boy squealed before running to the bathroom to shower, shouting about how he wanted pancakes before they left.

Cooper was back, and Julius was ecstatic.

**

Six months.

It had been about six months since Cooper's last heat, about five and a half since that fateful moment in his bedroom where their relationship began. Cooper had loved every moment of it, every second he spent with Julius. The man brought new feelings within Cooper to the forefront, emotions he couldn't quite explain. At first appearance, these feelings terrified him. But as the days passed, he came to find how wonderful they truly were, and came to the conclusion that anything that felt so amazing, so pleasurable, had to be natural and right. So he stopped worrying and gave in to the emotions that swam within him.

It had been about six months since his last heat. Based on his continued online research -- he didn't want to return to the doctor's office as doctors made him nervous -- and based on the warmth he felt beneath his skin, he knew his heat would arrive that evening.

This time, he was determined to spend it with Julius.

**

Rain splattered against the windshield. The wipers were fighting an uphill battle -- each time they swiped away the water on the glass, reinforcements arrived to fight back.

Julius wanted to get home quickly. His relationship with Cooper had only gotten better since it began nearly half a year ago. While they had the occasional fight, issues were always resolved quickly with a kiss and no hard feelings. Julius had only grown to feel more strongly for the boy -- in fact, he'd finally admitted to himself that he had fallen in love with the sweet hybrid.

Now if only he could admit it to his love.

But he didn't want to scare the boy. They had shared a few physical moments together, on occasion finding themselves making out on the couch or the bed. Still, these never went farther than them shedding their shirts -- although, they did share a bed together now, making Julius look forward to going to sleep more than he ever had before.

Julius was serious when he said he wanted to take things slow, and they were. Yet he couldn't help, at times, to curse himself for that promise. Lately, more and more often, he found himself lusting after Cooper. Cold showers and his right hand had become his only relief, and while he had once felt guilty for his passion for the boy, the past months had taught him that his love and attraction toward Cooper was not something to be ashamed of. It was something to celebrate.

He was eager to get home and see his little love. He hoped to move the sexual side of their relationship a little further tonight -- not all the way, as he wasn't sure Cooper was mentally ready for that.

Images entered Julius's mind -- images that he really shouldn't have conjured up while driving. He remembered Cooper during his heat, with sweat glistening on his bare chest, his hair tousled from being rubbed against the pillow, his brown eyes wide and full of pure lust.

Julius swallowed harshly, readjusted his pants slightly, and pressed down harder on the accelerator. He was really eager to get home.

When he finally pulled in the garage, he nearly let out a sigh of relief. He had willed his hard-on away and could enter the house without immediate embarrassment. Grabbing his messenger bag, he hopped out of the car and briskly walked inside.

"I'm home!" he shouted, despite knowing it wasn't necessary -- Cooper would've heard the garage door.

Julius hastily hung up his jacket and kicked off his shoes before walking into the living room, loosening his tie as he went. He dropped his bag on the couch and shut off the TV when he realized that Cooper had long since abandoned the room. He was just starting to worry about Cooper's lack of an appearance when he suddenly heard little feet pounding down the stairs and across the wood floor.

With a wide grin stretched across his face, Julius turned around and opened his arms, catching the boy as he flew into his chest.

Julius pulled Cooper in closer for a tight hug, pressing his nose into the boy's white hair and inhaling deeply. Immediately, his nerve endings were set aflame as heat burst throughout the man's veins. He realized that not only had Cooper's normal scent change to one that was practically lust in aromatic form, but the hybrid was also naked save for a pair of Julius's boxer shorts, hanging loosely on the boy's hips.

The man barely held back a moan as the boy started kissing and licking at his neck while grinding slowly and sensually against his abs.

"Julius," Cooper whined against his neck. "Finally. Please, please, I need you."

"Cooper," Julius softly said, hating himself for having to play devil's advocate, "this is just the heat talking. I'm not going to take advantage of you when you're not thinking clearly."

"If I didn't want this, I would've told you yesterday. I knew my heat was coming and I wanted -- I still want -- to share it with you."

His arms tightened around the hybrid, pulling him closer into his body. This was the point of no return. Julius had told himself that they wouldn't go all the way tonight, that Cooper wasn't emotionally ready for it. But he looked deep into the hybrid's eyes and saw wisdom and experience beyond the child-like demeanor. Cooper knew what he was doing, had probably spend the last five months determining whether or not he wanted this.