The Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julius," Cooper whispered, pulling the man out of his thoughts and back into the present, where need shone through the boy's big brown orbs.

"Please."

His control cracked, splintered, held together just barely by the desire to make Cooper's first time as amazing and pain-free as the boy deserved. Julius kissed Cooper deeply, feeling his heart lighten considerably at the idea that he was finally letting go. Cooper moaned loudly, grinding against Julius once again. With his heat shooting pheromones at him, Julius found himself heating up quickly, relishing in the feeling for the first time in months, knowing that he didn't have to pull away, that this was what Cooper needed.

Julius stumbled his was up the stairs and to his bedroom with the boy in his arms, stopping now and again to press Cooper up against the wall. When that happened, the only thing that motivated him to keep going was the strong aversion to taking Cooper's virginity in the hallway.

Finally, they reached Julius's bedroom. The man didn't bother shutting the door, instead striding right to his bed and setting Cooper on the rumpled blankets -- evidently, this was where the boy had spent his time waiting for Julius to return. As soon as his back pressed against the bed, Cooper stripped off the boxers and threw them to the ground before grabbing Julius and pulling the man on top of him.

Julius had only been able to peel off his socks before he was pulled down by the collar of his shirt to rest on top of Cooper. He chuckled at his boy's urgency, pressing his lips against Cooper's as small fingers ripped at his button-up shirt.

Most of the buttons slipped out of their loops easily, but a few refused to be moved so hastily, causing them to instead be ripped out and spill across the bed. Julius couldn't find any worry about the shirt and its ruined buttons -- he was just as eager to get rid of the cloth that still kept them from each other.

When Julius had finally rid himself of his clothing, he lay on top of Cooper, grasping his wrists in one hand and holding the hybrid's arms over his head. Julius loved the contrast between his own dark skin and his boy's pale skin; it made him hotter yet.

As he lay chest to chest with his love, he began peppering the hybrid with kisses, trailing down his body from lips, to neck, to chest, until finally -- to Cooper's relief -- to groin, taking most of the hybrid's member in his mouth and wrapping his free hand around the base.

"Oh, Julius!" he moaned, eyes squeezed shut and chest heaving. Julius smiled and continued to work his magic, loving the way Cooper whined and moaned, his head pressed deep into the pillow. After a moment, Julius released his hands, which were immediately dug into the man's shoulders. It didn't take long for him to find his release, crying out as he spilled everything into Julius's mouth.

"Eww, Julius, spit that out!" he giggled, enjoying the slight reprieve from the heat as he came down from his high. The man just winked before sticking out his tongue, showcasing his empty mouth and causing Cooper to grab a nearby pillow and smack him in the face.

"That's gross!" he cried out.

"Did you just hit me?" Julius asked, fake hurt threading his voice.

Cooper giggled again and bit his lower lip slightly. "Maybe."

"Maybe? Well, maybe I should get back at you, then!"

Before Cooper could register what Julius had meant, the man had attacked, tickling the boy with no regards for his shrieks for mercy. By the time they had settled down, Cooper lay on Julius's chest, the heat slowly became present again.

But this time, Julius was prepared.

He smiled up at Cooper before gently rolling them over again to hover over the boy. After one, two quick kisses, he reached over to the nightstand and withdrew a small foil wrapper. It took Cooper a moment to understand what the small item was; yet, once the item registered, he could feel his body heat up quickly as excitement tore through him. They were actually going to do it; that magical thing that the internet seemed to love and that all the world seemed to obsess over. He could only hope that it was all it was cracked up to be.

Julius pulled in his boy for a deep kiss, effectively ending his train of thought. Only pulling away for a moment, the man ripped open the small package before rolling the condom onto himself, groaning softly as he did. When he finished, he immediately went back to kissing the hybrid.

After a moment, just when the heat was starting to get strong again, Julius pulled away, causing Cooper to whine with frustration. The man chuckled and just spread apart Cooper's legs a little more before reaching down with one hand and circling his hole.

"Ready?" he asked in a breathy whisper.

Cooper could only manage a slight nod. That was all Julius needed to plunged two fingers deep into his already soaking entrance. The hybrid moaned long and loud, moving up and down on the bed, fucking himself on his man's fingers as a third was added.

It didn't take long before Julius lost all of his control. There was only so much he could take, and Cooper was finally prepped enough -- so, without warning to Cooper, he withdrew his fingers and hastily replaced them with his member.

It was a blur. Their bodies danced a carnal tango, the dichotomy of white and black making a beautiful portrait as they declared their love for one another in the most basic way known to animals and humans alike.

They didn't last long. The speed increased, the tempo too fast for either to continue. With a scream, Cooper released -- he found himself floating, higher than his first orgasm had brought him, for longer than he thought possible. He barely recognized Julius's long groan as he, too, came to completion, only noticing just how beautiful the man looked when he came.

When he started drifting back into reality, he noticed that Julius had already wiped him down slightly and pulled him onto his chest.

"Hey, beautiful," he whispered, making giggles fall from Cooper's lips.

"Hey," he replied, his voice hoarse from screaming. For some reason, that fact just made Julius more proud of himself, in a caveman sort of way.

They kissed, sweet and chaste. For a while, they simply lay there, enjoying one another as the heat stalled.

"Julius?" Cooper suddenly asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah?"

"Is this what love feels like?"

Julius felt his heart skip, then stop, before speeding up to a rapid tempo. He looked down at the boy and felt an overwhelming surge of love.

"Yeah," he whispered. "This is what love feels like."

"Oh."

The silence returned, and Julius struggled to understand what was going on in his puppy's head. He didn't have to wonder for long before Cooper spoke up yet again.

"Julius?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Julius closed his eyes tightly, his throat closing up with emotion. He took a moment before swallowing hard and replying hoarsely.

"I love you too."