The Streamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's pretty good."

"Yeah, maybe the two of them could make a show together or something."

"...I like to dress slutty, and I like to kiss all the boys. Sometimes I wish I was a farm girl so I can be surrounded by cocks every day and play with my little pussy."

Matt interrupts her.

"We like what you got. Come over here and give us a show young lady."

"As you wish masters."

Kathy walks slowly to the bed and leans on top of it, spreads her legs and lifts her ass in the air.

"That's one slutty ass you got there girl. Shake it for us. Beg us to use it."

"Aww masters please use my hole however you like. I don't deserve your blessings but I want your big cocks inside me."

Kathy shakes her ass left and right trying to satisfy her masters. Matt motions to Trey to do something. They both grab Kathy by the waist and push her down on her knees.

"We assume you know the proper way to treat us. Here take these and put them on."

Matt hand her two unopened condoms and she takes them. They guys quickly slide down their pants and reveal two 7 inchers each. Kathy takes a deep breath and opens the first one.

"Remember dear. You don't need hands if we don't have pants. Use your mouth to put the rubber on."

Kathy looks up at their eyes and takes a deep breath. She puts the first condom in her mouth and aligns with Matt's cock slowly and attempts to roll it up the entire length of the shaft. At first it is slippery and doesn't stay on but she soon gets the hang of it and she manages to roll it up all the way to the base.

"Wow girl deep throating must be a second nature to you."

She looks at Trey who already put on his condom.

"I couldn't wait. You understand right?"

"Let's get you to the bed now. You can take care of Trey while I take care of your pussy. If I remember correctly the lube must be... Here!"

Matt reaches under the bed and takes the bottle of lube.

"What was that Gigi said the other day? Make the pussy wet, so you don't regret."

Trey climbs on the bed and Kathy moves on all fours in front of him and begins to suck him off. Matt slides the panties off Kathy's smooth ass and pours some lube directly on her anal opening. The cold liquid makes her twitch but she continues to suck Trey's cock. Matt presses his index finger on her pussy and it slides in without resistance. He do this with two more fingers, finger banging Kathy for a few minutes until he is certain she is loose enough to take him inside her.

"Alright, you ready? I'm ready. And I can't wait."

He climbs on top of her and pushes his cock deep inside her as far as it would go, then slowly removes it until only his head is inside. He pushes again and she moans. Matt picks up the pace and begins to fuck the girl beneath him faster and faster. Kathy moans continuously as she is being impaled and Trey is the one who enjoys is the most. Kathy's moans on his dick vibrate her entire mouth and he is feeling it all. Matt senses he is close to cumming so he stops and removes his cock from her gaping ass.

"Your turn bro. Go and fuck the shit out of her."

Trey lifts Kathy's head from his dick and stands up moving behind her. Matt removes his condom and walks in front of Kathy.

"Flip her Trey. I wanna try something."

Trey grabs her arm and leg and lifts them up until she is on her back.

"Ok move your head to the end of the bed. That's it. More. Ok stop. Now open up."

Kathy opens her mouth and Matt slowly inserts his throbbing cock inside while Trey gets busy with her wet pussy.

"I'm about to finish babe. You know the rules. No swallowing unless we tell you to."

Matt starts to pump his cock inside her mouth and she gives him a fast tongue massage which sends him over the edge and he unload his seed in her mouth in a few jets of cum, hitting her throat and making her gag a little. He removes it looks her in the eyes.

"Show me!"

Kathy opens her mouth and shows his cum resting on her tongue.

"Oh, I'm next. Move away, I have a big load to give you."

Trey shouts and quickly removes the condom. He steps next to Matt and jerks his cock fast and releases his cum in her mouth.

"Ok you can swallow now."

"Wait, wait, wait. Not so fast. She hasn't cum yet. We're not monsters to finish and not let her finish with us. It wouldn't be a problem if you keep it in your mouth a little longer would it?"

Matt goes down and takes 2 items from under the bed. Trey smiles and takes one of them.

"Look what I found! Gigi used these in her last video and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we used them on you. Trey, lift her legs so her clitty points in her face."

"Ohh, good idea man. We'll make her squirt in her mouth."

"Let's give her the wildest orgasm she ever had."

They push her legs next to her face and plunge the big black dildo in her gaping pussy. Trey gets to work pumping the dildo up and down. Matt turns the magic wand on the highest speed and presses it against Kathy's clitty. Kathy now moaning with a mouth full of sperm tries to keep herself from swallowing or spitting it. Trey moves the dildo fast as a rocket working it deep in her guts, trying to massage her prostate as efficiently as he can. Matt decides to give Kathy a handjob while the magic wand is vibrating on her head. Kathy is moaning loud and she can't help herself anymore and she blasts her cum out covering her mask and face with her own cum.

"Aww yeah bitch. That was awesome. Hold her like this bro. I gotta take some pictures."

Matt takes his phone and proceeds to take pictures with her. Her mouth open full of cum, her face covered with cum, her ass stuffed with a big black dildo. Anything a cam whore would wish for.

"Ok girl. You can swallow now. Remember to thank us for the meal."

Kathy swallows in three big gulps and licks her lips.

"Thank you for the wonderful meal masters. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Thanks Kathy but I think we overstayed our welcome. We should probably get going. We have a family dinner and we can't miss it."

"Yeah, thank you Kathy for this amazing experience. We won't forget it."

"Ok well. Merry Christmas you two. Have a wonderful holiday. I'll walk you out."

Kathy gets up and helps them get dressed up. She waves them goodbye as they walk out of her apartment and closes and locks it behind them. Matt and Trey talk on the way down.

"Matt this was amazing. I can't believe I lost my virginity to Gigi's brother. I mean Kathy was amazing, just the best. I'm kinda sad that it wasn't Gigi. Why are you smiling man?"

"Dude, you're an idiot."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't see it? Well, it's a Christmas miracle for sure."

"What?"

Back in her apartment Kathy takes off her gear and decides to look at the video feed.

"I thought these dudes will never finish. Of course I wouldn't mind if they stayed a little more but I'm kinda glad they left. If they stayed for dinner they would surely ask where Gigi was and why she hasn't returned yet. No, it's better this way. I don't need them knowing my true identity."

She turns her computer on and starts editing the video she just shot with the cameras hidden around her room.

"This will be a great material for a Christmas video. Just got to make sure their faces are censored. I don't need them recognizing themselves or anything. I don't even need to fuck myself for tonight's video. Oh who am I kidding, of course I will."

12