The Strip Club

Story Info
She takes him for a lap dance and gets hot.
2.3k words
4.28
90.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe we were doing it. We were walking into one of those strip clubs for men. I was curious, of course, and nervous, and worried that I would be seen be someone I knew. My husband, I could tell, was also a little nervous. He told me that he had been to one of these place only one time before, and that was way back in his navy days. I didn't really believe it was only once, but now as I saw his nerves build, I suspect he might have been telling the truth. I didn't really think this was the best thing for us to do, and I have questions about whether its even right for us to be walking in this place, but here we are, and there's no going back now. Tom had talked me into this, and had greased my wheels a bit with my three glasses of pinot noir, and just like that we were walking in the door.

This club is very small, and nicer than I would have imagined. It seems clean and the furniture appears nice enough. Its sort of an upscale bar. But of course there's a dance floor in the middle and some fairly load music playing. I told Tom that I would only be comfortable if we could sit in some out of the way corner where I could try my best to hide.

Look, here was our idea, well, Tom's idea really. We would go into this strip club, a little bit drunk and I would fondle Tom whilst he looked at the nude dancers for a half hour or so. I had told Tom that I thought it would all turn me on a little too, but I guess the reason I finally gave into this idea was for him. I didn't intend to get all that hot, but I did like it plenty when Tom was horny, so what the hell. We were an hour and a half outside of our town, and we were a little drunk, and so here we are.

There were a number of scantily dressed girls walking around and also sitting down and talking with some of the customers. It seems they were also bringing drinks (non-alcoholic) to each one who came in. There were hardly any other people in there though, perhaps five other guys, and to my surprise, one other couple. They too were hidden across the room in a corner about as far away from us as possible.

There was a girl on the stage, who was pretty damn sexy who is now totally nude. She started with some cute outfit with about five parts, and little by little ended up naked. She danced in a sultry manner, and swung on a pole, and spread her legs for the three or so guys right up by the stage. They put bills down for her to take after her dance. It was kinda shocking to see a woman all naked and showing herself off like that to strangers. It was also, extremely sexy, and not just for Tom. I was noticing all the indicators that my horny meter was about to start running in high gear.

Watching the gals walk around and make contact with each customer prepared me for what came next. A beautiful girl came over and introduced herself as Star (oh my gosh, can't they come up with better names?). Anyhow, Star asked us what we wanted to drink from the endless possibilities of soft drinks, and I watched as Tom had difficulty keeping his eyes from roving toward her breasts, her pussy, her ass, and legs. I felt bad for him in a funny way. We were here to get him all stiff and randy and here he was trying to monitor his roving eye because his wife was sitting right next to him.

When Star left I scooched over toward him on this purple sofa that we were sitting on and I said, "Honey, we came here so you could look, so look and don't worry about it. Besides, I'm starting to have some fun too. All this nudity is got my pussy damp."

The truth is, I was really feeling it. Because of Tom's insistence, it turns out that I was benefitting. I was getting to let go a little and let my sexuality come to the front. I was actually feeling kind of electric an refreshed.

A new girl took the stage. She was a brunette and went by the name Annette (I suppose these names were the biggest downer, Star and Annette. I almost expected Moon and Frankie next.) Anyhow, Annette was older than most of the girls. She had a great figure, but was more my age, forty plus. I was surprised that she was a dancer in here. I was surprised how interested Tom was too. I thought he might gravitate toward the younger girls, but I was wrong. Annette had smaller boobs, but very shapely. She had a nice ass for a girl her age too. She was cute in the face, and when she finally peeled her panties off, I noticed she didn't have even one tattoo. Even more odd, she still sported some pubic hair on her mons.

As I said, of all the girls for Tom to be attracted to, Annette seemed to be the one he fancied the most. After her dance she came over to our corner, in the nude and walked right up to us and said, "Hi there, I'm Annette and if you want, I can give you a private dance in the VIP area."

Tom broke in with, "I'm sorry, but we just came in to see what it was like in here, that's all."

But this is where I put a jolt in my husbands shorts I'm sure. I said, "No, wait Annette. How much do you charge? And what are the dances like?"

Annette, said very politely and graciously, "Well, its ten dollars per song that plays, but we can fudge on that a bit 'cause your a couple and I like couples that come in here. And, either one or both of you sit in a chair, or you can trade off, and I do a dance against your lap and try and turn you on."

"Wow" I said, "Can my husband touch you at all. I mean is there contact?"

Annette said, "Well sure, there's a little, I mean you can touch my chest and all, but no penetration, and he must leave at least his boxers on and you have to leave at least your panties on."

"I see" I said, "Well, I think my husband here would like at least two songs, and I want you to do your thing. I want to see him sweat, and try and walk out of here with an embarrassingly large hardon.

At that Tom was flabbergasted I'm sure, and I jut got up and started following Annette, knowing that Tom would likely be very close behind.

You know, I have always known that Tom was a good husband. He's not a cheat. He doesn't flirt or fool around. He's a very sexy man though and like all men I know he had curiosities and longings. He would never touch another woman, and yet I know he wishes he knew what it would feel like to do it. He's a fucking guy after all. And, as odd as it may seem to some women, I want Tom to experience his own sexuality and horniness, in ways that feel fresh and new again, like when we first made out or fondled each other, or had sex. I want to give him this kind of gift, but I never have figured out a way to do it without it being something that would endanger our marriage, or perhaps even his reputation and job.

Well, tonight I'm buying my guy a fucking lap dance. And, I can't tell you how hot it makes my just thinking about it. But the thinking about it was all about to move to another level entirely.

Annette, still totally nude straddled my Tom as he sat back in a low chair. She wiggled her ass at him. She pressed her little boobies into his face. She wriggled and wiggled and she bent over and spread her twat with her fingers so that my Tm could see her clit and pussy lips about a foot from his face. Tom was clearly uncomfortable.

I told him, "Tom, just enjoy it honey, go for it, your not gonna have sex with her, your here to get turned on. And, I'm getting hot just watching you! Come on relax, and touch her tits."

He did touch her tits and ran his hands up and down her firm 40 year old body. She purred at his touches too, and I think she was digging it. Tom even ran his hand up her inner thigh and Annette had to stop him before he touched her pussy. He squeezed her bottom and played with her nipples. I actually caught myself reaching down and rubbing myself. I was more turned on than Tom was. He was still nervous, but I was kinda getting off, because for the first time in my life I was watching to human beings sexually rub and grind for horniness sake, in person. And, one of those people was the man I love.

Annette then reached down and unzipped Tom's shorts. She felt his rock hard cock with just a thin layer of boxer between her hand and his meat. I was a bot taken aback by it really, but it was harmless. I could see Toms boner had been leaking a fair amount of precum onto his boxers. Annette's hand had to be feeling it too. She actually ran her hand up and down the shaft while she softly massaged his inner thigh. It weird, but i was really turned on watching all this. Tom was still nervous. He was excited and horny to be sure, but I was really enjoying the whole thing more than he was.

Annette then went on to begin dry humping Tom, and rubbing her cunt on his lap and up and down his hardened cock. His cock even peeked out of the top of his boxers a few times as her wet pussy pulled on the fabric. Tom's hands were all over her and he was pulling her close, and then all at once it stopped, and I mean suddenly. And then I knew why. Tom had blasted off in his boxers. He had been pulling Annette tightly against himself and she was rubbing, and his hands were clasped on her tits, and bang! He fired his cum all over the insides of his boxers and even up onto his shirt. Annette giggled and so did I. It was so hot to see her get him off like that. The way she moved and the way he was so fucking horny. I know I gave him one of the hottest moments he had had sexually for probably 15 years.

But there was a new problem. I was still horny! I needed some cock and I needed it now not later.

I paid Annette and grabbed Tom and made for the door. I got him into our minivan, and told him that I was going to fuck him as so as he could find a secluded area to park. We drove for about five minutes. I was rubbing myself and even showing a little tit to some of the passing drivers. Tom was re-hardening and ready to go.

He found a quiet cud-de-sac still waiting for construction to begin, and there we fucked each others brains out. I have never in my life had an orgasm with the power of the one I felt in that van. I had my man back in my arms. He was licking my pussy. He was allowing me to ride his hard cock, only this time it was deeply buried in my cunt. He was grasping at my tits and he was so turned on. He knew that I had given him this gift of sexuality and that I had allowed us both to push our sexual envelope. The whole thing had made him into a fucking stallion. He fucked me so hard that I came in buckets all over the interior of our mini van. We had to go to a Walmart when we were through to buy some cheap towels to dry up my sexual pool from the upholstery and floor. During our sex, Tom's cock felt a full inch longer and much thicker than during our regulars at home. At one point I told him to get on his knees and I licked at his ass, which was sweaty but somehow I had to have it. I had to turn him on as never before. I licked and fingered him and I did it all at the same time as I tugged his member toward the floor. Once fucking again, Tom pulled out to cum, and he shot his load all over my tits and face. I craddled wads of his cum to my lips and licked it into my mouth (I never had done this before) and it caused a reaction in him that I wouldn't have guessed--he came again from his excitement over it.

Well, it was the hottest fucking sex I had ever had. We had a 90 mile drive to our house. and we talked about it all. The talk was also a sort of aphrodisiac. When we got home we both took a shower and fucked some more. I never would have said this before, but from now on when we're out of town, I'm planned something horny like taking Tom to a strip club. It doesn't alway have to be that, but I'm going to be the one taking the bull by the horns to get our horny side a goin'. It was simply the most exciting thing I had ever done and I longed to do more ever since. I let you all know how it goes.