All Comments on 'The Strip Club'

by xwordsmith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

this is a story LW needs more of , a married couple trying things out together to spice things up between each other without screwing somebody outside their marriage . Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

Sweetie, you are one HOT Momma! Your hubby is a lucky man. Most of us guys have been left emotionally and sexually. That's part of the reason we're here! Keep on telling your stories, they're sweet and I HOPE they're true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky Guy

You are a great lady for giving a gift such as this to your man....Enjoyed your story very much. Now I'm all hard and in need of a nice orgasm....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dude!

If you're going to pretend to be a female writer, try writing like one. Normally female writers don't usually use such statements as "He's a fucking guy after all" nor do we usually try to defend why a guy acts/thinks the way they do. We tend to only drop the "F" word in the dialog during the sex scene. Maybe I'm the only person that thinks this way, but I want to read a well put together story, not just someone writing with their everyday dialog, which leads me to believe you use the "F" word a lot in normal life :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm

Five Stars

I've met a few wives that would identify and personify your leading lady.

Very nice, lucky husband...how about a pole at home, a couple of drinks, some sexy music and she does a strip and lap for hubby...bet he comes before she is half way through.

Like your style, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Share your husband's experience

My suggestion is you return to the club as a special treat for yourself.

Wear the appropriate panties; leave your bra at home and enjoy the evening. We tried it and j really enjoyed herself - twice in a single evening. The second time I was wearing silk boxers and we got off together with two women giving each of us a lap dance at the same time.

J and j

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
dream night out with my woman

what team work! very doable and very exciting. thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I started out much the same way, and my own horniness just exploded. I started needing more, and soon realized I simply had to see my husband fuck another woman. It became an obsession and I was powerless to stop the thoughts. Eventually I found a way to arrange it, and it was exquisite...absolutely the most stunningly erotic thing ever.

Most postings here are about men who long to see their wives get fucked, but I am the opposite. Ladies, don't fear the fantasy....it can take your sex lives to new heights. At least it did for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous