The Striped Filly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian groaned, licking his lips as he broke for breath, pressing his cheek to her smooth coat as he watched her wink, pushing out slick, heady streams of arousal.

"How can you never have been with another male when you're so forward?" He shook his head. "You just...know what you want."

He bit the inside of his cheek, palms sweating. The zebra shot him a cheeky wink, tail pushing up to the opposite side so that he had a better view of her pulsing marehood. He inhaled sharply, running his thumb down her entrance to her clit, swollen with arousal, and the mare craned her neck around to watch him, eyes half-lidded with pure need.

"I do not know any other way to be. Only that I know what I want and I want you."

As if to further demonstrate her point, Anna winked again, sex twitching and forcing out a thick drool of arousal that trailed right down to the blanket. Christian leaned in quickly and caught it on his tongue, groaning at her sweet, tangy taste as she continued to wink, one teasing flirt following the other - as if he couldn't be sure of her intentions.

Rolling onto her back, the mare hooked her legs up over her body, forelegs drawn up to her chest. Her hind legs splayed and he smiled at her cuteness - there was no other word for it. His eyes lowered from her sweet muzzle all the way down her white belly, pale where her stripes ended, to her dark udders. His fingers twitched.

Nudging his body between her hind legs, Christian blew her a kiss and pressed his fingers to her clit, drawing it in slow circles as she winked, sex pulling up against his fingers. She arched her neck pleadingly and did not have to spare words to tell him what she wanted. Bringing his trembling hand to his lips, Christian sucked two fingers into his mouth, moistening them as much as he could, although he doubted that the wet, wanton filly would require the preparation he wanted to give her.

When he was certain she was ready, he slid two digits into her winking marehood and the mare's hooves flicked, trembling with the effort it took to hold them up and away from him. Her teeth clicked together and he grinned to himself as he filled her, heart soaring. How could he ever have been so bold? There was no trace of doubt left in his mind, only jubilation at having such a beautiful mare clenching her passage around his fingers, winking even as he gave her what she wanted.

Her so far neglected udders, however, begged for attention, jiggling with the motion of her body. He rubbed one with the palm of his hand, squeezing the teat between his fingers and wrapping his lips around the other. Anna snorted and trembled, head lolling back against the grass as she blinked up at the stars. He smoothed over each udder in turn, enjoying the feel of her tender, smooth skin, and tickled the indent in each teat where milk would spill in the case of a foal.

The mare jerked her head as pleasure mounted, letting her 'stallion' of the night show her what pleasures a partner may bring for the first time for both of them, learning as he explored her body. She grunted and rolled her head as he pushed her on, drawing out her pleasure and backing off whenever her shuddering grew too great. The mare's sides grew heavy with laboured breathing and it was only when his chin was soaked in her arousal, the shape of her teats guiding his tongue, that he gave her the release she'd demanded all along.

Pressing his thumb to her clit, he drove three fingers in hard and suckled on her teats, letting his teeth brush them as he treated both to the same treatment. Braying as she reached her peak, the zebra's hoof shot out, clipping his shoulder, and she teetered in the centre of her back, the rocking of her body threatening to tip her off balance. Grabbing her leg with one free hand, Christian steadied her, lips locked around her teat while his fingers worked her over as he imagined a stallion would. Fingers slick with her climax, he slowly withdrew them and licked off her juices with the groan of a man who had never tasted a finer vintage.

Christian pulled back, spreading her marehood with his fingertips to admire the sweet mess of her sex, creamy with her own juices. He licked his lips, tasting her on him. What would she look like made messier with not just her own arousal? What about with his seed drooling from her marehood? He liked the thought of that more than he would admit aloud.

The mare panted, rolling back onto her front and pulling her legs beneath her before she'd regained her breath. Before Christian knew it, she was in front of him, head lowered to his crotch and lipping at his jeans with a wicked twinkle in her eye that was becoming all too familiar.

"Maybe there's something I'd like to try too..." She grinned and lipped at his belt. "Take it off! Or else I'll bite through it."

She flicked her ears back repentantly.

"I already ruined your shirt."

"I'm sure we'll get some funny looks for it on the way back," he chuckled as he undid his belt and slid his jeans down to his ankles. "You can answer for those this time!"

She half-reared, front hooves striking the air playfully.

"No one will dare bother us!"

Christian chuckled half-heartedly, looking back over his shoulder towards the trees. Somewhere in the branches, an owl hooted and something small - a rodent? - rustled through the undergrowth.

"We are out in the open," he gently suggested, resting a hand on her cheek. "Perhaps we should go back to your hotel? We may have pushed our luck out here enough. There are still dog walkers around even at this time."

Anna shook her head vehemently, a low bray breaking her lips as if to further elaborate on her refusal.

"Why stop what we've started?"

Anna nuzzled at his boxers, pushing them down with her nose so that his member was half-released, bending down in a gentle curve under the loose waistband. Nerves shaking him - what would she think of him? Bare but for his skin? - Christian took over and slowly eased them down his thighs as if he hoped the mare would stop him, taking his time kicking off his trainers to leave him nude bar the loosely hanging shirt. Anna looked on intently, leaning in to huff warm breath over his hard shaft, rising without the constraints of underwear in the way.

Her nose quested eagerly over the head of his cock and Christian stiffened, feeling her velvety soft lips part around him. As if she was repeating something she had been told, the mare drew him slowly into her muzzle, flat tongue squeezed up to the underside of his shaft. She drew back, tail flicking and splattering her drooling arousal over the grass, and nuzzled down his length to his lightly haired balls. He blushed at the attention, about to apologise for them not being as softly smooth as a stallion's orbs, but all thoughts of apologies were ripped from his mind as she played her tongue across each in turn. Pushing their weight up onto her tongue, Anna lipped and nuzzled them until Christian gasped for breath, toes curling.

"Oh..." He twisted his head back and forth, teeth gritted together hard to stop the worst of his loud moans. "Anna..."

The mare rumbled softly and slathered her tongue along his shaft, licking as eagerly as if his cock was a rare treat that she did not often get to partake in. He would later wonder if it was partly because his skin was salty, but he didn't have the mind to think of it in the moment. There was nothing for him on the hillside beside the beautiful, striped mare wrapping her lips around him and easing down, teeth only bumping him once or twice. Her eyes closed halfway as she concentrated, nostrils quivering in a subdued bray, considering his pleasure as she mimicked how a stallion would make love to a mare with the bob of her muzzle. Christian moaned loudly, not caring about volume anymore. She was mimicking how she wanted him to make love to her.

The mare's tail swished rhythmically as she bobbed her muzzle, soft lips pressing more firmly around his shaft. Christian groaned and stroked her ears, afraid to hold on to them for fear of hurting his partner. With wide eyes, he stared out over her back, heartbeat fluttering from more than the intimate attention. What if someone saw? They really should have gone back to the hotel room. A bat flitted across the moon and he jumped, thrusting lightly between Anna's lips as the jitters got the best of him and his hips jerked. His apology plummeted back down from his throat as the mare, perhaps confusing his anxiety for eagerness, pushed her muzzle all the way down to the base of his cock, nostrils flared as she sucked in a breath. Christian's eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned.

He couldn't have imagined that a blowjob would feel so good! His breath hitched and he closed his eyes. Or maybe it was the fact that he was with Anna. Everything about her sang to him and made him want to be bolder than ever before. Pleasure rose, tingling through his body like a jolt of electricity that sparked into something more fierce and glorious than he could have ever imagined. Gasping for breath, Christian dragged in hasty gulps of air, hips rolling gently without conscious thought to ease his cock back and forth within her muzzle, never once pulling out all the way. The zebra grunted around his length, peering up at him with her large, dark eyes, long eyelashes coyly lowered. Christian flashed a breathless smile with all the composure he could manage, balls nudging her chin lightly.

He only wished it was her marehood he was sliding in and out of, feeling her hot passage squeeze and massage his length. It was with the thought of her winking, drooling marehood in his mind that he finally lost himself to ecstasy and ejaculated inside her muzzle with a cry that would have drawn anyone in the vicinity towards them - if there had been anyone there, of course. Grabbing her short mane, he panted and bucked like a wild creature as Anna swallowed, sucking his shaft as if she was gulping down water. He twisted back and forth, held in place only by desire, and leaned over her, letting her take some of his weight as he pushed up onto his toes.

Calves trembling, Christian wrapped his arms around Anna's neck, cheek pressed to her mane as she slowly released his softening shaft, his semen trickling down her chin. She twisted her head, broad tongue snaking out in an attempt to capture it, but she could not quite get it in place. He chuckled breathlessly and slipped back to stand more steadily, scooping up the wayward fluid on the tip of his finger. Anna brayed and latched her lips around the digit, greedily sucking as she swirled her tongue around his finger, lapping up every drop with her ears quivering. Christian watched, cock twitching, captivated.

"Anna..."

He started to talk, but he didn't have the breath for further words and instead kissed her full on the lips, tongues dancing until she didn't have breath to speak either. No more words were needed as they talked and helped one another clean up, the zebra's marehood winking wantonly even as she lamented shyly the disaster that had been Christian's shirt. Truth be told, however, Christian couldn't have cared less about the damn shirt. He had Anna. And that was all that mattered. The zebra made his heart pound and smile widen. Even the stars were brighter merely for her presence.

As he went to sleep that night, warm in the lingering, languid buzz of the afterglow, he caught something strange on the palms of his hands. Without turning on the bedside lamp, he peered at them through the half-light of the moon, squinting to see what was there, if anything at all.

Hm, hairs on the palms of your hands... First sign of madness.

He chuckled to himself as he dropped into bed, sleep claiming him as sweetly as a lover. His lover. His Anna. He clung to his pillow, wishing it was the mare. He rubbed his thumb across the hairs, blinking sleepily at them as they dropped off to be lost between the sheets. There were still thicker hairs on the backs of his hands, however, that hadn't been there before. But there was no time to ponder as a dreamless slumber wrapped her arms around him with only a fleeting moment for one, last lingering thought.

Either I'm going mad or am madly in love.

12