The Striped Filly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna threw her head up, a heady huff of breath escaping her nostrils. She stomped and flipped her tail, batting it across the top of her 'stallion's' head. There was only so much a mare could take, after all.

"Mount me, Christian!" She begged, head lowered as the city lights twinkled through her upright mane. "I've been waiting for you..."

Her ears twitched, marehood releasing a stream of fluid that made his lip curl up all over again, nose against her sex as his tongue played against her twitching slit. Swiping his tongue up and over her clit, he bounced to his feet, ears flipping back closer to his skull.

"Are you sure?" He breathed, already in the process of tugging his jeans down. "I don't want to if you don't..."

Freeing his length, he leaned over her back as his cock slid against her marehood. It twitched against his length as if hungrily trying to snatch him in. Biting his lip, he ground it back and forth slowly along her sex, breath coming in short, needy pants. Every instinct in his body screamed at him to push in, to thrust deep and hard. Desire swore up and down that he would never have a better night than with this mare while his mind told him that she was his life. He couldn't see a future without her and no reason presented itself for him to step back, turn away and leave into the night.

Anna nodded, muzzle dipping sharply.

"I'm sure... I've wanted you since I saw you in the studio...ah..." She groaned, eyes closed, as her stud teased her entrance. "Please mount me, stallion."

Snorting, Christian held his breath and drew on every ounce of courage he had left. He dropped a kiss on her rump, holding her tail out of the way with his forearm, and rested the head of his shaft at the entrance to her marehood, just nudging into her softness. Pink and rounded at the tip, it looked nothing like a stallion's cock, but that didn't seem to matter to the mare pushing back onto him. Without waiting for Christian to summon the courage to banish nerves and ease in, the zebra took a step back, impaling herself sweetly on his shaft.

Christian sucked in a breath, nostrils flaring as they changed, becoming an equine curve. Anna's marehood pulled him in and he let go of the filly's tail, letting it slap against his chest. Her warmth wrapped itself around him and he grunted gutturally, tail flagging as he lost his virginity to his sweetheart. Anna gave a small bray, neck arched as she adjusted to the new sensation of being filled and stretched. Christian rested his lower abdomen on her hindquarters, thankful that she was a small enough zebra that he was able to mount her standing, even if he had to push up onto the tips of his toes.

He grunted, skin tingling as a completely dark coat spread over every inch of his skin. No longer simply colouring his skin, it could no longer be confused for anything other than an equine coat of hair. Christian could not find it in himself to care - he was too far gone and his decision made, set in nothing less than stone. He thrust keenly, tail flicking round in a circle as he pushed all the way into Anna, crotch flush with her stripes. She whuffed hot air and he grinned, heart hammering. Where was the sense in turning back?

Good sense ceased to matter.

Fingers pressing into the mare's flesh, Christian drew his hips back and thrust, wary of going harder without Anna's consent. How much of him could the mare take without being hurt? Unease stirred in his stomach and he eased back and forth gently, layering kiss after kiss over her stripes. The mare shifted her weight from hoof to hoof, snaking her head from side to side as her passage clenched around him, squeezing and rippling as he let her become used to the pleasurable intrusion. Christian's legs shook, aching from staying up on his toes for so long.

Yet his mare needed no such patience.

"More!" She demanded, whipping her head around. "I can take... Wait...Christian!"

He paused, one hand on her back, blinking without understanding.

"What? Am I being too rough?"

"No!" She stared, eyes wide. "Look at yourself! The mirror!"

Jerking her head, she made him look right and he glanced at the reflective surface above the hotel room desk - a mirror he had not noticed earlier. Not expecting to see anything different to what he normally did, Christian only gave himself a cursory glance - a sleek black shape mounting a zebra mare. His heart stilled and he looked a second time, ears pricked even as his shaft throbbed inside the mare.

A stallion looked back at him - or at least a figure that was more a stallion on two legs than a human being. As he watched, his muzzle finished shaping itself into an equine design, cheeks dished and nose quivering. His teeth ached as they rearranged themselves, canines replacing themselves with more suitable blunt teeth befitting an equine. He gaped at his reflection, lifting his hand - though it was not a hand anymore - to reassure himself that it really was himself that he could see.

Anna groaned and rocked her body from left to right, grumbling as if working herself up to something. Her marehood squeezed sharply around his cock and Christian's lips twitched in an equine nicker, the sound making his ears flip back.

"The transformation isn't supposed to be this quick!" Anna trembled. "Maybe we should stop..."

Christian laid a palm on her rump and sucked in a breath, ears slipping down flat to his skull. He set his jaw.

"No! I've come too far to give up on you now!"

Somehow, against all odds, his transformation had become intricately entwined in his love for Anna, the thought sending an electric zing through his veins as he huffed and thrust. He had to admit it - it was true! He loved her. He loved Anna. Christian panted, grinding in deep, and the mare groaned, pushing back to meet his thrusts, worries temporarily forgotten. She snorted and murmured soft words, encouraging him to pound her, breed her and make her his mare. The half-stallion half-human neighed, thrilled with the new noises he could make, and drove in hard, putting the full force of his body behind his thrusts. Anna brayed, marehood rippling around him, ever wanting more and more. Christian was only too eager to deliver.

As he thrust, however, the transformation rolled onward. Each thrust became easier and he realised with a chilling shock that he was getting taller - enough to notice as he seemed to push up onto toes that could not be called such any longer. He tried to look down around Anna's hindquarters, but he didn't need to see to tell that his toes were pressing themselves together, the harder tips becoming one, large hoof to rival Anna's. Breathing laboured, Christian let his torso rest on her back, trusting her to bear his weight as the filly braced her hind legs. His legs realigned, supporting his torso, as he settled his weight differently, feeling as if he was standing on his toes, yet there was no strain on his legs.

He chanced a glance in the mirror, seeing only an anthro stallion blinking back at him, buried balls deep inside a beautiful zebra filly. He shuddered, though whether from delight or nerves he could not tell. He looked like Madoc. Only...like himself too. An equine version of himself.

Yet the transformation was not complete - one part remained. As he returned his attention to Anna, senses overloaded, he drove in with a quivering whinny, the heat around his length growing and growing. At first, he thought it was simply the warmth of Anna's marehood, but it swelled to the point that it was much more than that. He thrust, unwilling to stop, as his balls plumped out, growing rounder and fuller to suit the new stance of his body and the flesh whose genes they were designed to pass on.

The mare moaned, long and low, and he shuddered to feel her squeezing even more tightly around him. He had his lips parted to ask if she needed him to stop when sudden realisation flooded his nervous system, setting every nerve ending on fire. It wasn't only his balls that were changing. His shaft was too, growing as he made love to his mare. Skin shivering, Christian's lips parted in harsh pants, hips juddering in close to Anna as she stepped back, sides heaving in quicker breaths to match him.

He felt his cock swell, mimicking the sensation of becoming hard, and tilted his head down to stare wide-eyed at the darkening shaft protruding from his crotch. A soft sheath pushed out from his lower abdomen to encase the base and he yelped as the length tightened, feeling as if something was pulling the skin tauter and tauter. Although he could not see it, he knew it was becoming just like an equine's cock, thicker in girth with a medial ring - he'd done his research too! - while he was breeding his mare. He grinned, ears pricking. It was the perfect moment.

Forelock falling into his eyes, the anthro stallion snorted heavily, tail flicking against his calves, transformation complete. There was no going back. Tossing his head, Christian neighed loudly, slamming the full length of his shaft in to the hilt.

"Christian!"

Anna's jaw dropped and he grinned, blowing her a kiss, oddly calm for the situation. He supposed he'd known it was coming since he'd first found more hair spreading across his skin, the first inklings of transformation. And there was a sense of certainty in making a decision that banished his nerves. He knew where he was supposed to be and that would always be with Anna. The mare tossed her head, lips curling up in a smile that grew and grew.

"Let me see, let me see!"

She squirmed, inadvertently clenching her passage around him.

"Mmmph," Christian groaned, head tipping back. "Anna..."

The mare ignored his grumbles, dragging herself off his length and spinning about to inspect him. Her lips investigated his length, lipping softly, and he subjected himself to the attention, hissing through his teeth as she sucked the flatter head of his cock into her mouth. Rolling his head from side to side, he whinnied and stomped, scraping a hoof through the carpet as he struggled to stay still. Instinct screamed, tingling a hair's breadth below the surface, as he learned exactly what is was to be an equine that walked on two legs. Anna sealed her lips softly around him and suckled as if she was trying to draw milk from her mother's teat.

"Heavens, Anna..."

The zebra mare's ears flicked as she moved her muzzle back and forth slowly, exercising as much caution. Well, he wasn't as delicate as he'd used to be either. Muscle rippled beneath his new hide and he nickered, thrusting lightly between her lips, velveteen around his shaft. Anna groaned around him, understanding his intentions, and moved seamlessly with him as he thrust, a little grunt escaping his lips. Christian's eyes rolled back into his head in pleasure.

The mare, however, quickly decided that she needed a little attention too and drew back, lips lifting from his length with a dribble of silken pre cum. She licked it from her lips with a swipe of her vibrantly pink tongue and surprised him with a bray, barrel vibrating with the sheer force of her excitement.

She put her back to him, tail hiked and marehood pulsing. He hissed through his teeth and stepped forward even as she spoke - but the mare wasn't done yet. Dropping down onto her forelegs, she flopped to the side, landing on her stomach and quickly rolled over as he approached, legs tucked up in the air as she showed off the drool of arousal trickling from her marehood, a glistening drop of enticement.

"Mount me on top now!" She winked flirtatiously, spreading her hind legs. "I want to see what this new part of you can really do while you're giving me pleasure too."

The stallion grunted and flagged his tail as he scrambled over Anna's stomach, facing her hind legs. His cock bent back beneath his body as he arched, hooves landing soundly on either side of her stomach, just in front of her forelegs. Grunting, for the position was uncomfortable to maintain, he pushed himself up and neighed as the mare's head launched forward, lips sealing around his shaft. He shuffled back, allowing her easier access without craning her neck so much, and sprawled over her round stomach, tail flagged and twitching.

The position put him a little too far back to drive his tongue into her twitching marehood - oh, it was so sweet how she still winked for him, needing him! - but he stretched out his head as his fingers played over her clit. Nostrils flaring, the scent of her enveloped him, and he stretched right to his limit, pulling his cock lightly from Anna's lips as he stole a fleeting lap of her aphrodisiac honey from the source. The mare groaned around him, teeth bumping his length, and he drove two and then three fingers into her passage, spurred on by how she rippled around him.

Struggling to explore his cock, concentration wavering, Anna suckled and rubbed her lips over his length, experimenting to find exactly what made Christian nicker and neigh. And neigh he did as her sweet lips rolled back and forth down his dark shaft! In his mind's eye, he thought of thrusting into her sweet marehood again and again, hips juddering in as he finally spent himself, together with his mare.

He forced himself to distraction with her teats, latching his more pliable lips around each in turn and suckling as if he could treat himself to her pleasure straight from the source. The stallion shivered at the notion of drinking her milk, yet knew in the back of his mind that that would only ever come with a foal. Exploring the limits of his body, he arched his neck for a better angle. As he drove his fingers into her sex, he squeezed and massaged her udders, pressing them between his fingers and palm as the mare snorted and squealed. He could only assume from how she eagerly drove her muzzle down on his length that he was doing all the right things. Anna groaned and flicked her tongue over the head of his shaft, drawing back as her sides heaved.

He shook himself, trying to concentrate as much as she was, and strained his neck to swipe his tongue over her clit. For being smaller - a filly in years - his legs bowed under the pressure of holding his body up at such an angle and he compensated for his lack of consistent tongue and lips on her winking marehood with the force of his fingers. Although he knew they couldn't match up to an equine shaft from size and feel alone, he pressed his thumb to her clit and rubbed in increasingly quicker circles, varying the pressure as and when he understood her to be able to handle it. Pulling out each of her teats as if 'milking' them, he coaxed another squeal from his mare's lips, hind legs kicking as he nibbled and licked, leaving no inch of soft, wanton skin untouched. Where no stripes ran, he lathered attention with his tongue, circling the base of a teat until she exhaled her heaviest groan yet.

As the mares grunts grew, he maintained the pressure until she broke into a bray, lips freeing themselves with a smack from his cock as she panted, barely able to contain herself. Grinning, though his own chest heaved, Christian allowed her no respite, driving her on towards pleasure as he squeezed another finger into her marehood, shivering as it sucked him in. He wished it was his shaft inside her, though knew also that he would do anything and everything to please her.

Anna moaned.

"Christian..."

He pricked his ears.

"I'm close. Will you..?"

Her words were lost in another moan, yet he still understood exactly what she meant: they'd been together for long enough. Heart pounding so hard that he feared she'd hear it and stop him, he leapt to his hooves, nearly lost his balance as he teetered, and bent over her stomach, cock in one paw. His hoofed fingertips curled around it as he held his breath, poised with the head of his shaft teasing over Anna's slick marehood, flexing as it strived to pull him in. But, this time, Anna couldn't simply push herself back onto him. Christian nickered. This time, it was all him.

The flatter head of his cock proved more difficult to push in and the shaft bent slightly as he struggled. Her marehood winked as he took a breath and angled himself, head flaring just a little as he eased in. She clenched around him and he gasped as he was forcibly drawn in, a low chuckle rumbling up from his throat. Anna grunted and rolled her head, tail slapping his fetlocks.

"Couldn't wait for me, huh?"

He didn't wait for an answer, gripping her hind legs and thrusting in to the hilt. His eyes rolled almost all the way back into his skull in pleasure, the mare's sex pulsing around him as if she controlled its every move. He certainly didn't feel that in control of himself. Holding back his nickers, Christian ground in deep, bent over his mare as he thrust and cried out, pleasure like no other racing through his shaft. Had it felt so good before? His head spun and all he could do was thrust to see if he could keep the sensation, nerve endings on fire. Fingers tightening around the narrow bone of her legs, he snorted and put the weight of his body behind his thrusts, trusting Anna's reactions to tell him that she was loving every second.

Trembling beneath him, the mare groaned as she allowed her stallion to take her, wave after wave of pleasure rolling through her body like the waves of the rising tide. Emboldened by her grunts and half-breathed brays, Christian drove on with even greater vigour, heat tingling through his shivering skin. Every thrust came with a heightened experience, sensation growing tantalisingly close to the point where it would be too much to bear.

Desperate to retain some control over himself, Christian squirmed his paw down between their bodies, fingers finding her clit and rubbing. The mare brayed and he exhaled a breath that was more sorely needed, skin shivering all over as he balanced on the precipice of a drop from which there was no return. Fighting for each and every breath, he refused to slow the frantic pace of his thrusts, driving in with what he imagined was the vigour of a wild stallion, as powerful as the ones that still roamed the land as they pleased. Anna grunted and shook beneath him, stripes trembling, and he gnawed the inside of his lip, blunt teeth not enough to make it bleed. He was too close already, tail flagging as he wanted to reach his peak - yet not without Anna, not without his mare.

Thrusting his shaking paw beneath her stomach, he leaned around her as much as possible while maintaining his powerful thrusts, grinding in with enough force to make her quiver in pleasure. His groping paw found her udders and he squeezed and rubbed them erratically, breathing laboured and harsh through his own windpipe as the mare's sex rippled, clenching and pulling him in harder and harder. On the peak, he rolled his head, knowing instinctively that the whites of his eyes were showing. Yet there was nothing to be afraid of - only the encroaching pleasure tingling at the back of his mind. But not without his mare - not without Anna! He hissed through his teeth, squeezing her teats together and drove in with a hard slap of his hips against her rump. So close!

Anna was quicker. With all his teasing, the mare's breaths suddenly increased in pace, becoming shorter pants, as her marehood suddenly tensed around him, squeezing with such force that moving an inch without her sex required massive force. The mare groaned - one long, low sound that went on and on as he pressed harder than ever on her clit, fingers slipping with the cocktail of their sexual juices. A rush of warm fluid, much more than she had shown when aroused, flooded the little space around his shaft, drooling out and dripping onto his gently swinging balls. His shoulders slumped and, with enough release of pressure so that he could move, he drove in one final time with a triumphant whinny to spend his pleasure within his mare.