The Striped Filly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaft pulsing with what felt like far more semen than he could ever have produced in a lifetime of being human, Christian grunted and ground his cock as deep as possible, tail lifting as he proudly seeded his mare. His balls pulled up closer to his body and he tossed his head in a series of small, gradually weakening neighs as he added to the flood of warmth within his mare, spending every drop until he had nothing left to give. Anna laid her head back on the carpet and exhaled heavily, breath clouding up the window pane behind her, passage clenching weakly around his cock as energy seeped from her body in the throes of sexual exhaustion. Christian wasn't much better off.

The room tilted from side to side as blood flooded back to parts of his body that seemed to need it more than his throbbing shaft and he slumped over her stomach. Groaning as his all too rapidly softening shaft slipped from her marehood, he pushed himself up with trembling arms to look down at the creamy mess of her marehood. A mixture of stallion semen and a mare's squirting ejaculate drooled down her lips, which still winked faintly as if a part of Anna still wanted more.

He groaned, ears twitching, and scooped a finger through the mess, bringing it to his lips for a tentative lick. It tasted as sweet as Anna and he curled his lip back to better appreciate it. For a moment, he wondered what would happen - it was not as if he had used a condom, after all - and then decided in the next moment that it didn't matter. He was too tired to care and, truly, would a foal be such a bad thing? He'd always wanted children. Christian guessed he wouldn't be able to have that now, not with his new body. But a foal? His head fogged over, reality slipping into the imagined as he rested on top of Anna's stomach, taking strength from her sleepy warmth.

"I am yours and you are mine..." Anna nuzzled his cheek. "My stallion."

The equine nodded faintly as he laid his head back down, unconsciousness creeping upon him with blissful certainty.

The last thought he had before slipping into sleep was that he would be exceptionally happy to be Anna's stallion for forever and a day, if only she would have him.

Nothing could have been better.