The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. A place to escape from the Mistresses, a place that I need. I'm not joking now."

"I notice. Are we so cruel to you?"

"No. Demanding. And I don't want to jump each time and obey every whim from you or Marion."

Helena grinned. "You are not a real submissive, are you?"

"No, I am not. I thought you would have figured that out by now. I play along, it's exciting, erotic, fun even, but I hate your mind games. I really do, every time you trick me, you are risking that I will become really angry, up to a point that I will withdraw myself, and maybe not in the bedroom but somewhere else. Which is what can happen. Like that stunt you pulled on me!"

"You mean peeing on you?"

"Yes. It was so humiliating for me, and done by the two women who are supposedly loving me the most... Well, if that is love, I don't want to know what hate by you is."

"I told you again and again, we thought you would see the fun of it."

"No. Absolutely not. It is a turn off for me. I don't want to discuss it any further; it's making me mad again."

Helena just sighed; she had no excuse for what she had done. They never expected that reaction. Even Cathy was flabbergasted, while she usually would have turned against them. She hadn't expected his rage either. Cathy had told them this was a complete surprise for her too, because Rob had done it before, and nothing had happened. In the end Cathy admitted she could not have foreseen this. Luckily Marion had thought about Jenny. Helena sighed again.

"Are you up to face us Rob?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have a duty to perform. Forget about me, but divide your attention between Marion and Sylvia. I will be there, and you can use your mouth on me, but your dick is property of Marion, and, my promise to Sylvia is also to be kept."

"I'll take my time dear. I hope I can perform three times. Just a bit of time and stimulation."

"Ohh. I will stimulate you, don't you worry. Like Marion said: your arse is ours." Helena had her evil smile again on her face, her mood improved instantly.

Together they walked upstairs. Kim came along with them and they brought her to her room. She would take a nap there, but they both knew Kim would soon be again on her feet. She would absolutely not pass the opportunity to get laid with an old friend. It seemed Kim knew quite a few of the guests. And she and Kate had an appointment...

When they opened the door of Helena's bedroom, they saw Sylvia dressed only in her stockings and suspender belt, awaiting their arrival, and the moment they entered Sylvia bowed her head, her legs wide, her pussy fully exposed. Rob thought it was a very appealing sight; he was touched by her vulnerability.

So was Helena.

"Stand up Sylvia. Let me inspect you!" She wanted to have Sylvia out of that uncomfortable position.

Helena took a riding crop and when Sylvia stood next to the bed, she used her riding crop to point out several 'imperfections' to Rob.

"Rob, look here. What a tiny arse. How can we ever put a dildo in her arse? She needs to be stretched. And her cunt, so small. I can hardly see her clit. That is a difficult job for you, to make her come. And her breasts, so small. How could you even imagine that I want you as my submissive, Sylvia? You're not exactly a sexy woman; you have no flesh on your bones. I can hardly use my whip on you, you will be bruised." Helena gave Rob a wink; she knew Sylvia had in fact a perfect figure, very much in shape, her breasts stood proudly in front of her, her nipples erect and only a small stripe of hair above her cunt. She almost had no cuntlips, her cunt was a stripe, and Rob indeed had to search for her clit that was a bit hidden.

He decided to play along and ordered, "Legs wide. Open your cunt. Let me see!"

Sylvia did as he asked, her fingers carefully opened her cuntlips and Rob saw her almost hidden tiny clit. It would indeed not be easy to make use of it. He lowered and brought his face before her cunt. "Keep it open!" he ordered.

With the tip of his tongue he licked her cunt, went up and touched her most sensitive almost hidden love button. He licked it several times, each time Sylvia moaned and she pushed her cunt forwards to his face. She wasn't used to being touched like this.

"Enough of that, Rob. We will wait for Marion to arrive. Please use the cuffs here to fasten them on her hands and feet." Helena handed Rob four cuffs she had taken from a drawer. Rob fixed them to Sylvia's ankles and wrists.

"Arms behind your back!"

Rob clicked them together. Sylvia still kept her head bowed. She was completely in her role as submissive to Helena. Rob shook his head when he saw her like this. This was nothing like the Sylvia he knew: a young, brave and independent female. But maybe she needed this, that she could give up her independency and be delivered to the woman she admired - and probably loved, or at least - was fond of.

'This is getting very complicated' Rob thought.

"Rob, can you find Mistress Marion? It's time!"

Rob did as he was ordered to. He would play along to give Sylvia a good impression. He found Marion while she still was in the dungeon. Lisa and Cathy were still on the couch and Marion sat next to them. Lisa looked dreamy to Rob. "Hi Rob." she said and leaned with her head against Cathy, who was holding her, also a bit in the mood of what this scene had done to Lisa. Marion clearly had been talking to them, Rob got the impression she wanted him to leave.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mistress Marion; Mistress Helena needs your assistance."

Marion looked at him and stood up. She knew something had come up. "You'll stay with her, Cathy?"

"Yes. I'll take her to my room tonight."

"Thanks. Lisa is a sweet woman. I think she still needs some aftercare."

Cathy looked up to Rob and smiled softly. Rob gave her a kiss. "Goodnight Cathy. I'll see you tomorrow." Then he whispered, "Future mother of our child." and he winked at her, leaving her behind, she suddenly looked at him with very hopeful eyes.

Together Marion and Rob went to the elevator; Rob had had enough of the stairs. While they waited for the elevator to arrive, they watched the partially undressed women, who were giggling and laughing, probably all excited about the coming night. Rob thought it would be a very noisy night; he suspected screaming, crying and all other kinds of noises of women having a very good time, making love with each other would fill the night.

When they reached their floor Rob said, "Wait a minute Marion! I want to say something before we go in."

"I thought it was Mistress Marion?"

"Only for Lisa. Here you are Marion, my second wife; sometimes my Mistress, and in a moment again, but not now. Sylvia is in the bedroom. She is completely submissive, I've never seen anything like her. She isn't playing anymore, it is no act. I want you to be very careful, she is a dear friend of mine as you know, and I don't want her to get hurt. Helena is trying to deal with it too, but the 'wink' in the game is gone. This is serious. So, treat me as a submissive too, and maybe I'll get through to her, as a fellow sub."

"I would love to dominate you Rob. I always will have that need. Now open the door for your Mistress!" She gave him a wink.

Rob opened the door and waited for Marion to enter. He followed and locked the door. They didn't want to be interrupted by anyone. Helena sat at the make-up table. She was darkening her eyes that gave her a more 'Mistress' look.

Sylvia was still in her own world, her hands cuffed behind her back and her head lowered.

Marion looked very surprised to see Sylvia like this. When they entered, Sylvia didn't look up, she kept completely still.

"Wench! Look at me." With her hands Marion touched Sylvia's face and made her look up.

"I want you to keep looking at me. You may NOT bow your head in the presence of.. Rob!" She thought about how to make it more attractive for her to keep her head up.

"Rob, take off that that ridiculous uniform and that slip. I want you to be dressed the same as Sylvia: stockings and suspender belt. When you have removed your clothes, go stand near Mistress Helena!"

Rob removed his maid's uniform and then dropped his slip. He picked it up and laid it next to Mistress Helena, who looked approvingly to him. Then he went to stand next to her.

Sylvia watched him with her big brown eyes. Marion was shocked to see the change in Sylvia. "Mistress Helena, can you come with me please?"

Together they went outside the bedroom and went to the stairs. There they were sure not to be heard by Sylvia.

"I'm shocked Helena. It is as if she is in trance. She has delivered herself completely to our mercy. What do you think we should do?"

"I was thinking. Maybe we should go along with her; we let Rob make love to her, while we do our thing to Rob." She grinned. "I remember you saying his arse is yours. You take him from behind, while he fucks Sylvia. I think we should keep her occupied. Maybe a double penetration with dildo's? We let her come again and then give her some rest. We order her to take rest. Let her sleep in my bed. When she is resting we will go to Rob's bedroom, we will do what we like there, you stay the night in his bed - it is your 'honeymoon' and I will care for Sylvia. Tomorrow I will take a shower with her and ask or order her to take a walk with Rob with his dogs. The fresh air will do her good and we will talk with Cathy, if necessary. I will also order her to take a walk with Rob's dogs now, maybe she will cool off."

"Sounds good to me. Don't you mind you are not with Rob tonight?"

"If Sylvia is fast asleep, I'll join you. Let Rob stay in the middle, while we cuddle up against him. I hope I can do that."

Marion kissed Helena. "When all the guests are gone, we will really take advantage of Rob. Tonight I will take it easy on him; I think he is exhausted already."

"He is not the only one. Gosh, this is a surprise. Who would have thought this from Sylvia, the most independent and strong woman I know." She nodded her head.

"Well, let's face them. Rob will be wondering where we are."

They headed back to Helena's bedroom, and closed the door behind when they were in.

Rob and Sylvia watched their arrival.

Helena went to her drawer and started rummaging through her things. Marion walked towards Sylvia, took her chin in her hands and said, "We will take good care of you tonight. If you please us, you may stay, otherwise you will have to go!"

"Oh no, Mistress. I'll be good. I'll do whatever you want."

"Do you? We'll see about that. I heard you behaved well today and you earned a reward. Is that correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And what do you want as a reward?"

Softly Sylvia spoke "I want Rob..."

"Speak up, girl. Louder!"

"I want Rob!"

"And what do you want from Rob?"

"I want that he makes love to me..."

"So, do you. And does Rob want to do that?"

"I don't know, Mistress" Sylvia replied.

"Well, ask him!"

Hesitating Sylvia turned towards Rob and looked him in the eyes. "Rob, do you want to make love to me?"

A bit surprised by the harsh tone Marion used he said, "Only if I have the approval of Mistress Helena and Mistress Marion. Maybe you should ask Mistress Helena too".

Sylvia asked "Permission asked to ask a question of Mistress Helena."

"Permission granted!"

Sylvia walked from where she was standing to Helena, bowed her head and said, "I humbly ask permission from you to make love to Rob."

Helena looked at her with wet eyes, she couldn't help herself, and seeing Sylvia like this was agony. The self-assured woman was gone, and this Sylvia, whom she thought she knew so well, she didn't recognize her anymore.

"I want you to follow me to the hall-way, Sylvia."

Helena and Sylvia left the room. Helena took her downstairs to the kitchen and gave her a glass of cool water and she ordered her to sit. She closed the door of the kitchen, here were no other women present and when Sylvia had her drink finished and she had put her glass down, Helena gave her suddenly a slap in her face.

"Sylvia, come to your senses!"

Sylvia blinked her eyes and didn't say anything.

Helena gave her another slap and again, "I want Sylvia, my private guard, I need her!"

Sylvia just looked at her.

When Helena wanted to slap her again, Sylvia's reflexes took over and she grabbed Helena's hand.

Sylvia was surprised by her own action and said, "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"No. It's - I'm sorry Helena. Or, I'm sorry Mrs. G., but not Mistress! I just called for the guard, Sylvia. Are you still my guard?"

Suddenly Sylvia seemed to realize something, and she blinked her eyes at Helena. "I'm, ehh, I'm sorry. Yes, Mrs. G., I am still your guard."

"Good. I want you to dress quickly, put on a warm coat and take Rob's dogs outside and let them pee. When they have done so, you come back and then come to my bedroom. Do you understand that?"

"Of course Mistress!"

"What did I just say?"

"Ehh, of course Mrs. G."

"Right, come back soon. You know where to find me. Oh - and Sylvia!"

"Yes Mrs. G.?"

"I don't want that Mistress bullshit anymore tonight. We want to enjoy ourselves. You can make love with Rob, and me and Marion, but on an equal base. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes!"

"OK. Because if you start calling me Mistress again, I will punish you, and you won't make love to Rob or me or Helena. I mean it. Tonight is a celebration!"

"OK, Helena!"

"Good girl. Now I recognize you again. Go on, put on some clothes and join us when you are back."

When Sylvia left to fetch some clothes, Helena gave a sigh of relief. She couldn't handle it anymore; she was exhausted after this long day with all the problems she had faced.

With a slow pace she walked back to her bedroom, where she lay down on the bed and softly started to cry. Immediately Rob and Marion were at her side to comfort her.

"What's wrong?" Rob asked.

"I'm so tired. First I had to handle you, then all the festivities, but then this hassle with Sylvia; it was a little bit too much. She is OK now, I hope. I sent her out with your dogs. I hope she comes to her senses and cuts the crap. Rob and Marion, let's give her what she is asking for and then I'm off to sleep."

Rob caressed her breasts and then her inner thighs. Helena responded, she began to flex her legs and to moan a bit. Rob then pressed his mouth on her cunt, and immediately Helena was responding. Marion took her nipples in her mouth and Helena's climax was building up fast. Rob pressed his tongue as deep as possible, he loved the taste of Helena's juices, the ones you love most, taste the best he often thought. And Helena he loved the most of all. She was his best friend, his love, his partner and the woman he most loved: she was his wife.

Helena felt his tongue going into her most secret place, then out, and yes - he did it, he stimulated her clit by pushing, circling and sucking her clit. She felt the fire coming, the spasms, her pelvis contracting, and then finally, her release, her world shattered and she gave herself to the embrace of lust and horniness. Totally exhausted now, but it was a good tiredness, she gave herself over and dozed off.

Marion went to the drawer and fetched out a double-dildo which she showed to Rob. "I'm not done with you yet. You fuck Sylvia, and I fuck you."

A bit scared of her determinacy to fuck him, Rob awaited the return of Sylvia.

When she came in, a bit cold, Marion snapped to her, "Undress yourself and lie down, you get what you want and enjoy it, or else ".

Smiling Sylvia undressed herself and when she only had on her stockings and suspender belt again, both Rob as Marion saw it was the old Sylvia again; cheeky, self-conscious and proud.

"I'm glad you are back Sylvia; your being your old self. Keep the submissive Sylvia inside the playroom, but nowhere else!" Marion said, waving dangerously and provocatively with the strap-on.

"I will Mistress!" but Rob and Marion knew this was teasing, not like an hour ago.

"Sylvia, lie down, and Rob, do your best!"

Soon Rob was eating Sylvia's pussy like he just had done to Helena. Marion stimulated Sylvia's breasts and kissed her on the lips, pressing her tongue into Sylvia's mouth. Soon their tongues pushed and circled and Marion sucked on Sylvia's tongue, while Rob was stimulating Sylvia's pussy. Her cunt tasted different than Helena's, she produced more juices and his whole face was wet. He decided she was wet enough and brought his dick into her cunt. Slowly his pushed forward, until he was buried into her and his balls touched her cunt. He withdrew until he was almost out and went in again, in a very slow pace. He wanted to take a long time before he came. That Sylvia came in the meantime was obvious, the moment he went out and in again, she climaxed for the first time. Rob caressed her nipples and sucked on them.

He didn't notice that Marion was standing behind him, and he suddenly felt a cold fluid on his arse and a moment later he felt the intruder coming in. Each time he thrust into Sylvia's cunt, the dildo followed and he was filled with it. It wasn't a tiny one she used; this was a seriously larger one. They had done it a few times before, and he knew Marion had the most pleasure of using this one: she was filled too and while she fucked him, she was stimulated by the contra dildo that was inside her pussy.

So at a soft pace Rob fucked Sylvia, while Marion fucked him and by doing so, she was getting her own stimulation. Rob felt his fire coming and warned Marion "I'm coming." Sylvia came for the second time and her cunt muscles narrowed her entrance, so Rob was even more stimulated and his semen came out of his overheated dick in spurt after spurt, until the final drops left his dick. It was overwhelming, and like Helena he was exhausted.

"I'm not done yet." warned Marion and while Rob's dick softened and left Sylvia's cunt, Marion kept fucking him and his arse got a little bit sore. Lucky for Rob Marion's climax came soon and she too lay exhausted on the bed.

Her dick pointed to the ceiling and Rob helped her to take off the instrument of love and submission.

Helena was still dozing and Marion and Rob decided to cover Sylvia and Helena and to go to Rob's room, using the middle door.

Marion took pity on him; they showered together and went to sleep in Rob's bed.

Soon they both were asleep.

In the middle of the night Rob felt a woman sliding under the sheets; it was Helena who kissed him and said "Hi honey," she crawled up against him and Rob was encompassed by the two women he loved most: Marion and Helena. When he woke up the sun was shining, Helena and Marion were awake and they both kissed him.

"Good morning dear husband of ours. Would you like to have breakfast or to make love?"

"I want both!" Rob replied and in each of his arms he held a beautiful sexy and loving woman.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what a whimp

really he thinks he's not a sub biggest wimp there is . I bet he squats to piss too dumb ass wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When will Rob figure out

...that he is a switch! HELLO!! All you have to do is read the whole punishment trip to the mall, and the canings he gives to his tops(!?!), to know this guy gets off on it, and also gets off on being a bottom sometimes. Being one myself, I can definitely relate, but your story is suffering because these people are all looking like total twits for not recognizing it. Really? All these mistresses, and now this supposed 'head mistress' michelle and none of them have figured Rob out yet? Really? And they want to keep playing their surprises on him, and then he lets them, then of course... well, he's PO'd again <sigh> he's beginning to look like the biggest twit of the bunch and if he continues to come back for more of their surprises, then reading further starts to get a little boring, and I'm not going to care what they do to him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need another story with Rob

I have read The Struggle after reading A Game Within A Game and have noticed a few errors or problems that I have with the story. Not once did you describe the main character Rob. Not height, weight, looks, hair color, and gave only some idea of his muscle strength. You describe the women at time barely, but never Rob. So we never know how good of a cross-dresser he can be in public. And the women try to push him into dressing totally so that he can go out in public. You keep trying to make all of the women who meet him to fall head over heels madly in love with him. That is a little far fetched, especially for a cross-dresser. Some might fall in love with him over time, but not so fast. You had Cathy try to help Rob with his temper in the first story. After the evaluation by Cathy in the first story about Rob not being Gay or Bi-sexual but only straight; and not really a submissive, but try's to please his women with his strong and independent personally. And him being so strong when he gets mad due to higher adrenaline levels that he will fight if he has to or runs away before he hurts someone. And with his short temper and problem that he has to be humiliated in these S&M games by these women including his wife. Rob considered that he might not do anymore S&M games and did not want his wife to pull anymore of these surprises. But you have the story set so that she keeps doing the surprises, he gets MAD, fights and leaves her and then later comes back instead of a divorce again and again. These women are smart, but they do not seem to learn to leave the poor guy alone from their games even after he canes them. And they seem to think he needs to play the S&M games or he will be bored and leave them. I think with that many women and too many Mistress that with the S&M games that they are pushing poor Rob with no input from him; so that he would kill himself like Marion's first husband John did or he would have to leave these women for good. He needs to keep his own house still as his safe house because of these women pushing his buttons. You had Helena think that she would do no more of her surprises on Rob. I hope that you have her give Rob the a non-aggravating life that he deserves. I think that Rob should be more of a Master than a submissive. Also the Doberman as a guard dog normally only has one master (Rob trained them himself without anyone else) and would only except commands from their owner when they are on guard duty. I do not believe that Marion would have been able to take the dogs from Rob at the party. The dogs would have attacked her to protect Rob and not be removed from his personal space.

I love the character, can relate to him, but think that he needs to have more control of his life and input in the family of women with him because he is the last to find out about things involving himself. And then get grief when he balks and complains.

THE NEXT STORY GIVE ROB MORE BACK BONE AND LESS SURPRISES.

xoxoginxoxoxoxoginxoxoover 11 years ago
You can't stop now! :(

I've read this story from beginning to end and have to say Rob had so much ahead of him! I was really looking forward to seeing what Mitchell had in store for Rob :( You're such a great writer (unlike me) please continue this story for me, and all your loving readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!!!

While i had reservations on how this would turn out and i have a few reservations on 2 things ill have to say GREAT job!!!! i will be waiting to see future stories from you as i find your stories quit interesting many parts of the story i can relate to and parts i would in no way accept however the way you finished the story was in my opinion a bit open ended. my biggest issue would have been michelle when she asked to become his mistress he imo should have said no as he seems to need outside friends in the scene for advice and understanding. i also think brining in sylvia into it the way you did could have been left out "unless" there is yet another series you plan on creating.. hint hint "wink" I think the biggest issue i had with this entire series from a game to the struggle was the way rob buckled every time, From going to red hot anger to compliance is a bit unrealistic, the scene with michelle being the precurser to many revalations would have been the capper for me! bu tthen there would be no story lol GREAT JOB AWAIT FURTHER WORKS FROM YOU!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Game within a Game Ch. 01 A cross dresser is being set up, but takes revenge.in Transgender & Crossdressers
His Sissy Bitch Ch. 01 A man's employer uses him for more than an employee.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sister's Revenge Ch. 01 Michael's decent into womanhood begins with a peek.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 01 A young man learns who he is.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Father-In-Law's New Bride Ch. 01 He catches future son-in-law in the bride's dress.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories