The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob warned Kim and Cathy that Jenny and he would go to the dungeon and they would have the key. Only Helena had a spare key, and Rob decided to tell her. They found Helena talking and drinking with Elisa and warned her they would be going to the dungeon.

Helena said to Jenny: "Careful. I want him back in one piece!" Jenny just smiled happily at her.

Together they went downstairs, using the elevator. They stepped out of the lift in front of the door to the dungeon. Rob unlocked it; they went in and put the lock on again. He removed the key, so Helena could come in if she wanted to.

He showed Jenny around: the bathroom; the classroom; the inspection room and finally the dungeon.

She was amazed about the size. She marched directly to the bed and recognized the possibilities of the frame. This is what she wanted to see. She liked it and started to grin. Rob was not amused.

"Rob, this is a funny device. The frame can be used in all ways and in the end you are laid down on the bed and can literally get screwed. Isn't this what you always liked?"

"Mmm, maybe, yes. But the peeing was not fun. Not when you are not prepared for it. If they had said what they were going to do, maybe. But not then. Well, I made it clear to both of them."

"Yes, obviously. So very clear that they even needed my help to get you out of your bunker; the place where we lived together has become a bunker for you. Nobody can reach you there. You should give it up, that is only fair to Helena and Marion."

"I cannot agree more on that, Jenny!" Helena stepped out of the shadows. "Sorry I sneaked upon you, but I was curious about what Rob would say now about the 'scene' he did with Michelle this morning. And I am glad you are on my side Jenny, I am beginning to like you more and more. You do have changed, you know! I'm considering you as a friend now, I already did, but with what you just said you proved to be a real friend. Give up your old home, Rob. If we have a quarrel again, you need to face it here, with us and we'll speak about it. And you always have your own room where you can withdraw yourself if needed!"

Jenny just smiled at her, while Rob's face became dark.

"Rob. You promised to obey me today. I want to do a little scene today. It's very important for me and Jenny. She asked for my permission to do it, and I thought it was a very good idea. I'm here to help, I wasn't planning this, but since we have some time left I think we can fulfill your wish, Jenny."

Helena looked at him with questioning eyes. "You can use your safeword and leave this room. Jenny will be very disappointed, and so will I, but I will respect your safeword."

Rob just looked at the both of them and asked himself what they where up to. Surely not the bed? Helena said no fucking with others than her and Marion, so something like that it wouldn't probably be. He looked around; he had no idea what Jenny was up to.

"Can't you tell me what you do want to do?"

"No. That would spoil it" Helena said.

"Rob, I know I treated you badly the last time we did a scene. I want it to be OK with us again. Do you trust me, maybe a little?" Jenny asked with a pleading voice.

"All right, a little."

"So we will do my scene?"

Rob gazed at her, as if he wanted to read her thoughts. He then sighed and said, "I will do a scene with you. Helena, you are here to protect me?"

"You don't need protection, dear. I know what Jenny will do. Just let it come over you and after the scene, we will talk. But not today. Later this week. There is no time for that, but I promise, Jenny will visit us next week and we will talk a lot."

"Rob, take off your French maid's dress!" With a harsh voice Jenny commanded her ex-husband.

He looked at Helena, looking for help, but she just stared at him, emotionless. No help from her this time.

With a sigh he started to loosen his dress.

"Rob!" Jenny's voice sounded compulsory.

"Yes?"

"It is yes, Mistress! For now I am one and you will give me that honor!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"I heard you sigh. Why?"

"This is hard for me, Mistress. You are the second one today, while I was promised no more scenes."

"You have your safeword!"

"Black!"

Immediately Helena interfered. "No Rob. Please don't. Give Jenny a chance. She will not hurt you. Trust me."

"Why? How? You said no scenes, and what I'm doing here? Actually, I'm losing my patience again. Just today Sylvia talked me back into this ..... wedding." Rob let the words slowly come out, as if his thoughts about this event should be kept secret. "You were this close to losing me. You put it at stake again. I want you to keep your word, just like you ask of me. I won't scene, not now, not today!"

"And you just said you did."

"Yes. I have said it without clearly thinking. And that was before the entire Mistress shit came up in my thoughts again. Jenny, you are not my mistress, nor will you ever be again. We have made up, but I can't do that anymore with you. Too much has happened!"

Jenny started to cry. She didn't want him to see or hear her cry. She ran away from him, and left the dungeon. The door slammed behind her.

"You've done it again!" Helena sounded angry.

"No. I let myself get pushed into this. And you know I don't want this, and not at all by Jenny."

"You know what the scene would have been? A little mind-play. We would have bound you, and Jenny would have put on a large strap-on, one you would fear. Then, she would change it into a normal one, and she would fuck you, while I would have given you a blowjob, at the same time. This scene can't be played anymore. You won't accept her, so, this is what you just lost."

She started to leave the area, but Rob was faster. He caught her, and grabbed her by the arm.

"And why was it that scene? To make me feel better about that wrong scene at Marion's house? Nothing can make me forget that, it was not just the pain, but also the humiliation. How can you ever think that a silly mind game would make me forget? This is crap, and you know it. Because Jenny did you a favor, you are doing this. I can forgive, but never forget!"

Suddenly Helena became ashamed. "I'm sorry Rob. I should have thought more about this scene and have spoken with Cathy about it. I think she would probably have told me the same as you did. Forgive me, please. I will tell Jenny this can't ever happen."

She didn't look Rob in the eyes; she was crestfallen and left him.

Rob nodded his head. Sometimes...

Slowly walking he left the dungeon. He carefully closed the door; he wouldn't come here anymore today, under no circumstances. Not as a submissive anyway. He had enough of the whole business.

When he went upstairs, he passed Marion, who looked at him with an inquiring face. "What happened? I saw Jenny crying, and then a moment later followed by Helena. She did look a bit strange; she even ignored me, as if she didn't want to look me straight in the face."

"We will talk about it later perhaps. I hope Helena will tell you, and otherwise, forget it. She did something stupid, and I think she is a bit ashamed. No need to press on it. It has to be a joyful day, today!"

He hugged her and whispered: "Tonight, we will be together, from now on." Rob knew nothing would make her more happy, by saying this. And yes, Marion's face brightened, she investigated his face and she saw he had said it, fully meaning it, and she got a bit emotional.

"You know exactly what I want to hear," she whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to change dear. I will wear my suit again. The catering will arrive soon."

"Yes, do that. I'll keep an eye out here."

"Before I forget, where did Jenny go?"

"I think to the library. She wanted to be alone for a while and I said she could go there and take some rest. She was very upset."

"I'll look her up".

He left her and went upstairs to his bedroom. Helena sat on his bed, with an unhappy face.

"I want to apologize, Rob."

"It's OK. I have said what I wanted to say. Forget it. Now I have probably to sooth her as well. Women!"

Rob sounded angry but he wasn't. He quickly changed into his suit and pants again, how many times today had he done that? He kept his lingerie on, under his male suit. Helena watched him with awe. "You do that so quickly!"

Rob laughed "Yes. I had to learn that quickly, when I was alone and I wore lingerie and so on, I had to change quickly, always frightened to be caught; so it became a habit to keep on my lingerie."

"I see. Would you like me to join you to comfort Jenny?"

"Yes, please. We still have some time before the catering arrives." Rob looked at his watch. "Some twenty minutes, we have to do it quickly, though."

Rob was finished, he wore his male clothes again, and together they walked downstairs, down the corridor and made their way to the library. Jenny was sitting on an easy chair, she had taken off her boots and had her legs lying on the low table, her black gothic dress had fallen open and revealed her black petticoat, spread widely over her legs. She saw them entering and wanted to get up, but Helena said right away "Relax. We just want to talk a bit. We don't want you to be unhappy, just because Rob refused to do a scene with you. It's not the end of the world; he still cares for you, but you must forget all about going to the dungeon with him as a Mistress."

Rob agreed with her and said, "I have forgiven you Jenny, but that doesn't mean I will accept you as a Mistress. You had your chance. I'm sorry, but I have too many Mistresses already."

Jenny's face darkened and a tear dropped from her eye. "Don't cry honey. I heard from Helena what you had in mind, but that's not going to work. You cannot make me forget. I appreciate the thought, though. We are good, you are always welcome here. Helena likes you and Marion, well; she always had an eye for you, You know that. And I will never forget the good times we had. Those years I will cherish. But for now, cheer up, drink something. Do you want something strong? I have a refrigerator here, or a whiskey or brandy..."

"I would like to have a brandy, Rob"

"You too, Helena? I think I'm having one."

Rob poured three glasses and they sat a bit silent with each other. A smile came back on Jenny's face.

"I still can make a claim on you."

Rob looked at Helena. "Hmm, there is hardly any time today."

"Jenny, stay the night with us. Tomorrow most guests will leave and I think I can persuade Marion to do something wild tomorrow. Maybe I will give Rob give permission to fuck you, if he wants. But no dungeon for him. Mmm, maybe Marion and I can take you to the dungeon, we have a device we want to try on you."

Jenny blushed. "You wouldn't, would you?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we would, no, I know we will for certain."

"Do you want to watch?" Jenny asked Rob with an intense look on her face.

"If you want me to..."

"Yes. I would really like it. I want to hold your hand while these vixens do things with me I have never dreamed off. You make me feel safe."

"Do I? What makes you think I won't make use of the opportunity and use a much bigger dildo on you than Helena and Marion would use?"

"Because you care for me."

Now Rob blushed. He didn't dare to look at Helena's direction, but she just smiled about the impertinence of what Jenny just said.

"So, you are seducing Rob in my house. You really are something!" but Helena's tone voice made clear to Jenny she was teasing a bit.

"He was my husband for a number of years. I know what he responds to," she replied airy.

"Yes, you do," Helena replied thoughtfully. "Well, I owe you. And actually, I don't mind playing with you. But I promise, I will fight for what is legally mine!"

Somehow the teasing was over and the words became much more serious. The two women eyed each other and began to laugh at the same time. The tension was broken. Rob sighed with relief. He thought for one moment the lioness and the tigress would fight, with him as the prize. And he knew who would win. Helena hadn't waited all these years to just let somebody come into her life and take him. Jenny knew that also, and she gave up on him. She knew when she had lost. And besides that, Rob thought, I have something to say about it too.

The curtains were closed, yet Rob saw the lights of a car approaching. It must be the catering.

"I will show those guys where to put the plates and so on. Don't fight over me," he said with a smile but also with a warning in his voice. Jenny looked a bit surprised; Rob had changed, he was more mature and self-conscious since she left him. She noticed that a bit when he visited her at her home, but his behavior in the dungeon and what he just said - how could she ever have let him go?

Rob was unaware of Jenny's thoughts, in a hurry he ran to the front-door and opened it. Several men were carrying large metal plates, while a few women carried the warming trays.

Rob showed them where to place the food in the dining room. Along the long wall tables were set up and cleared for all the food that had been ordered.

The smell of baked fish and roasted meat filled the room. Luckily there were enough tables to carry all the food. The fires in the warming trays were lit, the plates were placed and Rob closed the door behind the men and women from the catering service when letting them out. They had looked a bit surprised to see all these beautifully, elegantly dressed women with him as the only male, but gave no comment.

He helped Kim and Cathy with the cutlery, dishes and napkins. When everything was ready, most of the women were gathered in the dining room and they could start eating. Marion, as the bride, started while Helena and Rob followed.

They went sitting at a table for six, and Kim and Cathy joined them. Rob saw a lonely figure, it was Sylvia, she had been on duty the bulk of the afternoon to make sure nothing unpleasant would happen.

Rob stood up and took Sylvia by the arm and gave her a seat at their table.

"Please join us; you are almost part of the family."

A bit shy Sylvia sat herself next to Marion, opposite of Helena who smiled approvingly at her.

The conversation was light and soon everybody was talking. Rob listened to the chitchat and wondered were Jenny and Michelle were. He excused himself when he thought he had been polite enough. He was a fast eater, saying he still had to feed his dogs, which was actually true and at the same time he could keep an eye on everybody.

He fed his dogs, went upstairs, caught a few women he didn't know who were kissing each other, saying dinner was served.

He went downstairs again and found Jenny and Michelle talking to each other while eating at the large table in the living room.

He greeted them and sat for a moment with them. "So, you have found each other. Jenny, did Michelle tell you she will be my new Mistress?"

"You?" she asked with a strange voice.

"Yes, not Helena, not Marion, not Cathy. I will be his Mistress. Rob, I'm almost finished, we can go out to walk with our dogs."

Rob waited until Michelle was finished and together they stood up.

"I'm sorry Jen, but Michelle and I have an appointment. You can just sit with Helena, Kim and Marion, and you have met Cathy. I think they have something very interesting to tell you..."

Jenny stood up and walked to the dining-room where the others were still at their table. Rob followed her and he whispered at Helena "I'm out with the dogs, together with Michelle." He gave her a slight kiss and was gone.

Marion watched him disappear with a knowing look. She glanced at Helena who secretly was nodding. They both knew Michelle and Rob needed to talk: when he eventually would fully understand the idea behind all this, they hoped he finally would get some peace of mind.

The three dogs had been in an empty room, near Cathy's part of the building. Helena and Rob took them out of the room, and they left the building using the kitchen back-door. Rob knew Michelle only wearing jeans, boots and a long coat, but today she wore what all the other guests did i.e. a pretty dress. It was obvious she didn't wear dresses often, her steps were carefully chosen, and she was a bit unsure. Rob gave her an arm, and she pushed herself against him. Her dress was of a pretty orange-white color, it suited her, she was suddenly very feminine.

"You don't wear dresses normally?" Rob decided to start the conversation neutrally.

"Of course I do, but normally they are shorter. I now have to watch for mud and so on. The dogs can be crazy, too. At my job I wear a dress too, you wouldn't recognize me. All businesslike and efficient, a totally different woman than the woman you met in the woods or the dungeon." There, she mentioned it by herself, Rob thought.

"When do you want to start with me? You have to know, I'm still very reluctant."

"Did you find out why I am your Mistress?"

"Of course, you will teach me and whatever goes wrong I can't vent on Marion or Helena. You will have to face my anger and rage."

"I know. I think I can handle you."

"Oh. Do you. Not many women can. Maybe you hurt me with your whip or whatever, but my words will hurt you deeply. I doubt if you can take it. So - a warning: go very slowly with me!"

"I was never intending to do it differently. I know all about you. But, since we know each other pretty well, I thought I will do it. We will have a very intense relationship."

They looked at each other. "Kiss me Rob!"

"Is that an order from my new Mistress?"

"No. This is a question asked by your friend Michelle, who wants to get hugged sometimes and craves for it."

Rob took her into his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder. He smelled her perfume, he loved her smell, it reminded him of warm springs with heavy blossoms.

"It's good like this," she murmured. After holding each other like this for a few minutes, they decided to walk on. The dogs were playing; they liked the wet grass and were sniffling everywhere when there was a hint of a rabbit or other animal. It was dark, the moon gave some light and the estate lay behind them. As Rob looked back, he saw the warm colors from lights behind the different colored curtains. All the bedrooms had a different main color, his room was actually the violet room, and Helena's, how appropriate, the red room, while Marion's room was the yellow room.

Thinking about rooms, Rob asked, "I was told you have your own dungeon?"

"Yes Rob. I want you to do the firsts sessions there. No one will disturb us. No one can hear you scream." She grinned. Rob stiffened, she felt it.

"We will go real slow dear. You probably will ask yourself what you are doing there. First I have to know all about you, your reactions, what you like, what you absolutely dislike. And we will talk, we will talk a lot. And, like now, we will hug a lot. I want to feel you, comfort you, caress you. You are married to Helena, but it will surely look sometimes the other way."

Rob didn't say much, he was curious about her dungeon, and how she would treat him. He was also afraid for his own reactions. He knew he couldn't take much. She was not his wife, she was entitled to nothing. If he was getting angry at her, he knew he could wound her. He always did.

"Aren't you afraid of my reaction? You saw me this morning. Do you think you can handle me? Believe me, if you are going too far, it will be the end of our friendship. Maybe even worse, maybe you will hate me. I know myself, when I'm pissed off; there is nothing that is going to stop me, and I HURT people!"

"Yes, I know Rob. I know everything about you. That is why we will go oh so slow. I don't want to lose your friendship." She closed her eyes for a moment, he could see pain in her face. When she opened her eyes again she said "And I don't want to lose your love."

1...678910...12