All Comments on 'The Struggle Ch. 05b'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue the story

I love this chapter 5B. I could not stop reading it until I was at the end of the chapter. It made me want to cry at the time about the almost breakup of Rob and the women. Then I wanted to laugh at the plot that Cathy and Rob had cooked up to get back at Helena. I like where you tied up some of the unanswered questions and previous events so that we got to know the main characters a lot better. I believe that these two stories are some of the best ones on this site. I do hope that you will continue to add more chapters to these two stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Round of Applause!

I hadn't read previous chapters and was getting confused so I stopped this one. I'm going to go back to the beginning. I was thrilled to see the sub using and meaning the safeword as well as the domme (poutingly) honoring it. That is all to rare. So many authors and readers are so caught up in edge fantasies this just gets lost. I'll be working my way back to here.

alonso123alonso123about 11 years ago
thumbs up

This part is one of the best in the whole story. The sudden revelation of Helena, the near breakup, read 5a and b in nearly one rush. Its a rollercoaster of feelings and i like it a lot. So whats to say? Please continue writing, i want to read more about Rob and his ladies :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Nice Ending

Beautiful story, truely one of the best I've read in this genre, it can be a bit confusing due to the number of quirks, reverses, and sharp turns! However I found I was absolutely entertained and was willing to jump over those areas that had been somewhat overwritten in trying to challange the reader. My one remaining complaint is that none of these supposedly experienced mistresses came to the realization that Rob is a switch and if you read the story as written, he definitely enjoys both roles, so its completely beyond me how the reader is expected to go along with this opinion of michelle's that Rob is only "play acting". If you want that to be believed, then changes are required to provide some viability to that suggestion, because as it is, he enjoys both top and bottom roles, and the end of this last chapter reinforces the idea that he enjoys being a top, so how could he just be "play acting", unless this is just to distract the reader, in anticipation of some future direction for the story. And by all means, please continue the story, and thanks for providing such a fantasic and yet intimate story for your readers to enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you for the release of this story before it hit lit, you def out did your self with this chapter, while you explained to me before release, The part of michelle was imo kinda left hanging she came to talk but she was never mentioned after the club, hard to tell if your done with this series a few of your chapters lead to beleive the story was complete... have to say im glad to have read your stories follows from the beginning! if this was the last chapter then i reall hope to see future works from you , if anyone has ever said you cannot writew they need a slap! thank you again for this chaper best regards chinefoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I found a few errors in chapter 5B with the previous part of the story.

I find some errors in the story of A Game Within A Game and The Struggle. The first is Rob gets to meet Cathy's mother Christina (to talk about having a baby) who happens to live next door to Cathy where her office is. He had met her before when he was given a petticoat in A Game Within A Game. But in that part of the story on chapter 2 page 2; Cathy tells Helena and Rob that.

"Helena, when my family discovered that my sexual interest was BDSM and I openly declared, that I am a Mistress, they couldn't understand. I still have contact with my mother, but she never calls me. I have to make the phone calls; and if it happens that I get my father on the line, he breaks the connection. So you can say I don't have family."

Error in the story or did something change in Cathy's life with her parents?

I have reread the A Game Within A Game and Helena's character does not show any of the traits that a mistress of S&M would show that has been into to it for 25 years. Also when you have Helena deal with S&M in A Game Within A Game with Marion and Cathy. Helena is a novice then and does not seem to know much about S&M and Marion and Cathy both do not know Helena has any idea of S&M. And Helena's sister Kate did not know Helena was into S&M. Found this very hard to believe especially that Kathy did not hear about her. But Marion did know or found out about it. And what about Kate and Helena's relationship together when they were young before and after their parents were killed? You might need to clean up some errors if you continue the stories or rewrite them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Michelle tries to break up Rob and Helena?

Did Michelle plan for Rob to find Helena at the factory doing a scene with another man to break up his marriage with Helena so that she could get him? Or at the very least break his vows to Helena of no intercourse with other women. Michelle could have called Helena to tell her that she was going to the factory with Rob and to not be there. She knew the things about Helena past with BDSM that Rob did not know. She knew it would make him furious to learned that he had been lied to again. Michelle knew that Helena wanted Rob to be dressed up in female clothes in public so that she could take him to the factory. With Michelle, Marion and Helena hiding the truth from Rob should be enough to break the relationship with all of them. This should be enough to break up his marriage? Michelle wants Rob and can not be trusted. See below some of what Michelle and Rob had said.

"I made Helena a promise..."

"Yes. You are a good boy," she sneered. Suddenly a thought flashed through her mind. 'What if he really could see her for the women she was. Would his vows still stand

"I'm sorry Rob. Ask Helena to what places she intended to go with you." Let her explain it, Michelle thought. Helena hadn't been honest, let her clear up the mess. Rob was entitled to know the truth, but not from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
new experinces

now that rob has a taste of what his wives have been experiancing this could open up a new direction their play can go from the factory and at home . rob's trip to the factory and not being laughed at might bring out more public outings dressed up.

also carmen business will definitly pick up since everybody saw what a conviencing job she did on rob. cathy might even suggest to helena to offer sessions at the factory for new people like rob to talk about desires and fears without their mistress around and i like it it that you have not made rob suck a real cock since that would end everything for him since hes not gay or leans bi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

needs to go further so rob can punish his ex for her betrayal

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
depth

loved your story, read it twice, took awhile. enjoyed it. took a lot of thought. main character has some kind of head though. please submit another, and thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

its been too long need an update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was fantastic, I grew to love and hate what the characters did to each other. You need to expand on this story, the ending left me wanting!

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 8 years ago
I'm grateful but not happy

This story must have a happy ending and a consensual relationship between characters. But you left the story in the air and I'm not happy about it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
Loved it

I usually end up reading this story about once a year. I know the punctuation isn't what it should be, and the wrong words where used, but I could follow it pretty well.

I loved the conception of the story. A guy betrayed by his wife, well maybe. Hubby so stupid about himself, that he feels he has to leave and take up with someone else the same day. I think Rob is fuc%ed up, at least in the beginning. Lots of people are the same way, that is, so uninvolved in the sexual world, that anything that is different than their norm, is not norm. It took me three days to read the whole thing, but it was worth it in the end. Their is another story on this site, but not by this Author, I believe it is call "Luciean" ( I spelled that wrong, but it's close). Another long story, but a worthwhile read.

If this Author is still out there, thanks again. Try your hand at another story, Love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Conflict

Allowing for the poor spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors the story is interesting and erotic in parts.

It’s great to see a cross dresser who will not have homosexual relationships. Makes the story much better and more realistic.

However, Rob is so indecisive. One minute he’s stomping off, the next minute he’s back and the cycle starts again.

I have to admit that I cannot understand the lifestyle. The women are just misandrist, sadistic, liars, inflicting pain and cruelty for their own enjoyment. They are manipulative, cheating, psychotic bitches. The subject of their horrific violence is supposed to meekly accept the constant beatings, torture and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Envious

Loved the story although the repetiveness of the storming out, coming back was hard work sometimes and the fact that very experienced dommes took so long to suss Rob wasn’t a submissive. I am very envious though I would love to have someone like Helena in my life. Think I’ve missed the boat for the scene now I’m 65, but I can dream

I hope we see another story soon, cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
89 Followers
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Struggle Series Info