The Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mere suggestion of Fujiko and Stephanie stopping was enough to cause Larry to moan through his panty gag.

"You'll do anything we say as long as we keep this up won't you?" Fujiko teased.

Larry was barely aware of what Fujiko said, all he was able to do was nod his head.

"Hey," Lisa laughed from the driver's seat. "Don't you girls mess up my SUV."

"And don't mess him up either," Desirae giggled.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," Fujiko said sadly. "OK."

Fujiko stooped milking Larry's cock and pulled her hand away and Kimberly pulled her mouth away from his nipples.

"Sorry, baby," Fujiko said. "But you're not going to come for a long time."

As Larry's anger surged, he began to scream through his panty gag, and started struggling desperately, Kimberly slapped him across the face.

"Stop it now, Larry," Kimberly said sharply. "You can't get escape this time, so there's no point in even trying, and if you don't calm down, right now, I am going to hit you again."

The hopelessness of the Larry's position finally settled in on him and he stopped struggling but was unable to control the sexual responses of his cock. Kimberly got off his legs and sat between him and Fujiko.

12