All Comments on 'The Student Body Pt. 01'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
sorry

But the teacher seems more like a bully, rather than a teacher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uhhh

Don't often agree with Jenorma, but we are on the same page here. The teacher is a bully, not a seductress. There is no seduction, no tempting, no turning. And even in 'porn world', this story requires a lot of suspension of disbelief. Plus it wandered too much. There is no discernible order it. I very much like your premise; a predatory lesbian teacher, in a target rich environment of an all girls school. But there is much work to be done on this story. Not to mention the ridiculousness of a school full of naive innocent 18 year olds. A couple maybe, but even 18 year old virgins know how things work. The story would work better on the storiesonline site, where they don't pretend teens under 18 don't have sex, and.in fact is legal at 16 or 17 in most states. Nice idea, but you need.practice, practice, practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disagree

I couldn't disagree more with the previous comments. This is a fantasy world clearly. I found the teavher's aggressiveness a turn on. This is a well done story. It's not the absolute best I've read but it's way above average. I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She was the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of sapphic pleasure at the tender age of 18. From that point on, I knew my mission in life was to awaken other girls to this revelation.

Isn't that exactly the fears of homophobes, of predator teachers out to turn their children, that is not nature but because they are coerced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it will there be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The panty trade is super exciting, I also liked the exhibitionism. It has some minor flaws, but overall it's a good story. Too bad there's no sequel. The writer is talented, he could correct the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Without the spelling errors, would have been 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.