The Student Body Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, so you have a boy pet. Nice." I complimented. "But, doesn't he go to school? And what about his parents? And yours for that matter?"

"Well, he's twenty two and I moved out of my parents' place two months after I turned eighteen in January. I started a website that ended up being pretty lucrative so I saved some money and split. Landon and I had been good friends for a while so I let him move in with me." She divulged.

From that point I began to look at Sage as a peer rather than a student. She and I were really alike and she was much more mature than her classmates. She made me respect her rather than see her as another girl to be controlled and conquered. She was a woman, not a girl, and we were equals.

"Well, since he lives with you, and no one will be looking for him, can't he wait another hour? I promise to have you back before dark." I offered, trying not to let on how desperate I was to finally cum after being teased all day by teenage pussy.

"Trust me miss Ellis, if we started down that road right now it would be tomorrow night before I could pry my tongue out of your tight pussy. Trust me, I'm as horny as you are but I have to keep my promise to my boy toy. That's how you keep your pets in line - treat them like shit, then reward them for taking it. Makes 'em willing to take even more shit next time." Sage lectured.

"Damn. That's diabolical. I love it!" I exclaimed. I really respected her genius. "You and I might be excellent partners in crime y'know."

"For sure! The sapphic genius and the bisexual siren. Sounds like a wet dream team." She giggled and stood between my still spread knees.

I put my arms around her slim waist, palming her small, round ass and squeezing tightly as she leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine. We simultaneously opened our mouths and our slippery tongues met in the middle. I sighed into her mouth as my desire kindled, sucking her tongue and giving her mine to return the favor. She pressed her body to mine and I pressed back even harder, desperate to feel as much of her body on me as possible.

The feeling of our breasts squishing together, our silky tongues playing with one another, her hands underneath my shirt on my bare skin, mine pulling up her little schoolgirl skirt, fondling her ass through her panties, I was absolutely on fire. I thought my pussy would explode if I kept neglecting it.

I brought my hand around and cupped Sage's soaked panty clad pussy between our affixed bodies. Full of desire, I spread my legs even wider, causing my skirt to ride up my thighs. With my other hand I brought hers around to my bare pussy and we both began rubbing the other's pussy as we continued moaning and panting through our passionate kiss.

"Fuck, miss Ellis! I have to go!" Sage cried as she pulled her mouth off of mine, both of us still massaging each other's pussy.

"You're gonna have to walk away from me. I don't care if Landon starves to death!" I panted selfishly.

She then took a deep breath and removed her hand from my sloppy pussy, using it to stop me from stimulating hers. She put her head on my shoulder then whispered, "discipline... dis-ci-pline..." I'm not sure if she was talking to me or herself but I'm sure we both needed it at that moment. I held her there for minute before she picked her head up and gave me a quick but passionate kiss on the lips, making that gratifying smacking sound I love. And then again. And then one more time.

"Ok. I'm leaving now." She said definitively, gathering herself as she turned to go.

"Do I at least get a consolation prize?" I said as she began to walk away.

She stopped, turned back and smiled before bending over to remover the red low-waisted cotton panties with white trim from underneath her skirt. She walked back to me and handed me her sullied panties, "just make sure you bring them back to me clean..." She said pausing and turning to walk away, "or completely defiled with your delicious cum. Whichever one."

Her words almost made my knees weak. "Oh my god. If you keep talking like that you're gonna make me snatch you up and take advantage of you," I said half joking. Half.

She kept walking and then stopped in the doorway, turning to look at me, "Did I tell you about my lesbian rape fantasies?" She asked, smiling sweetly and then walked out the door and down the hall.

I smiled at her ability to tease me into a frenzy and be so sweet at the same time. I looked down at the red panties in my hands noting the large dark spot that was nestled tightly against her sweet sex, absorbing her excitement. My own excitement began to bubble up as I raised her panties to my nose, engulfing myself in her feminine desire. I could feel my inner thighs getting slick as my hungry pussy wept, demanding titillation. And it was not in my power to deny my body what it needed.

I knew just the place to have my cum session. I quickly slipped Sage's panties up my thighs and around my hips and ass, pulling them tight against my pussy, savoring the feeling of our essence mixed against my own cunt. They fit just how I liked them, a size too small so that I could feel them squeezing my tight ass and pussy. I then snatched my orange thong off my desk, pulling them on as well and hurried out the door.

I traversed the hallways at a light jog, allowing today's events to flood my dirty mind. My students and I had thoroughly explored both Valerie's and Hannah's perfect female forms. Forcing the young girls in gym class to bare their sweaty bodies as I watched them jump and stretch and jiggle. Meeting Hannah in the locker room, both of us stark naked and dripping wet, and then drying her off intimately. The panty trading. The twins' passionate kiss. Sage!

I drove myself mad with lust as I arrived at my destination, pushing the double doors open and entering my favorite room in the building - the auditorium. It was my fantasy location. I had often daydreamed of being on stage masturbating or being taken by another woman while I was being watched by an audience of students, teachers, and even family members and strangers. All adoring me as I performed for them, and for my mistress.

It was the only fantasy I had that I wasn't brave enough to realize, the terror of being seen like that by so many was a little too much. The closest I could get was this - a dressed (or undressed rather) rehearsal. As always, no one was there and there was no reason for anyone to come there after school, but the possibility of someone coming in and seeing me was an exciting prospect.

I started down the middle isle unbuttoning and removing my blouse, leaving it behind as I made my way to the stage. Next were my bra, skirt and heels, leaving a trail that lead from the back of the auditorium to the stage where I sat at the center near the edge in just my two pairs of panties.

I laid on my back and lifted my bottom to remove the first pair of panties, the orange thong I lent to Hannah. They were still damp with her involuntary arousal. I spread my thighs and pressed the gusset of Hannah's panties to Sage's and began to rub my pussy through both. I let out a deep sigh at the feeling and the thought of the two girls' femininity colliding with mine, bringing me much needed pleasure.

I began to caress my full breasts as I continued to tease my lips and clit with the panties. I pulled hard on my tiny, hard nipples and arched my back in pleasure, rubbing my pussy faster and faster. Panting and moaning and needing to feel more stimulation, I shoved my hands down the front of my panties, with the other panties in hand, placed my middle and ring fingers on either side of my clit and began to massage in a circular motion.

I whimpered and squirmed on the stage in ecstacy as my orgasm bubbled inside my center, rubbing my pussy with vigor, devouring every electric sensation that shot through my very being. I reached down from my tits and snatched the orange panties from my cunt while continuing to massage my clit and brought them to my face, sniffing Hannah's and my essence before stuffing them into my mouth.

As my orgasm burst open, I thrashed and cried out, my voice echoing through the large empty hall. My body radiated with intense pleasure and I plunged two fingers deep inside my flooding hole, biting down on Hannah's panties and twisting one of my nipples until it was painful. I rode my orgasm to the limit, two fingers fucking my cunt slowly and thumbing at my clit until I was spent.

I took Hannah's panties out of my mouth and replaced them with my gooey middle and ring fingers. I sucked off all the sweet juices and returned the hand to my center, where I drew another dollop of my savory cum and sucked it down. I repeated the action several times and laid there panting, becoming aware that my body was glistening with sweat. Satiated, I lay there for several minutes splayed in front of my imaginary audience.

I then sat up and let out a satisfied sighed as I slipped the wet orange thong over the very wet red and white panties. I collected my trail of clothes and donned them before exiting my favorite room. I felt so yummy on my way home and the rest of the night, having had an amazing orgasm and looking forward to the rest of the school year. After a shower and glass of wine, I drifted off to sleep with a mind full fantasies of teenage girls.