All Comments on 'The Student Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i thought the val and sal awards go to different people

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yeah...

they do go to separate people.

But it was a damn good bit of writing, regardless!

drteethodrteethoover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You've really done a great job with this story. This is the perfect ending. Some things are just meant to be, indeed.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

All three chapters were great, and I'm glad this story had a happy ending.

Thanks for adding Chapters 2 and 3. Chapter 1 lacked a solid ending, and you've written a terrific conclusion.

Well done!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
ch.4

I think there is room for ch.4

How the couple evolve and Linda explores her Bi side with husband ! ?

Do Linda's forma client's come back to haunt her ! ?

Does her old boyfriend turn up. Or perhaps Mary wants a 3sum before the couple leave the state @

tim4tim4over 10 years ago

Round of applause for this man! Well done.

rjw69877rjw69877almost 10 years ago
The best of any genre on Literotica.

Normally I don't like long stories, they tend to keep repeating them selves. This, however, did not get stale. Great story!!

tab68ou1tab68ou1over 9 years ago
10 Stars

Great story, love it.

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Romance

I love romance stories and they don't need to be erotic. The sex needs to be exceptional, but not the main topic. I loved this story, but would like to find a romance writers site to read that I didn't just skip thru the raunchy sex (it's all the same everytime). Readers any suggestions???? email me timlauder@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
easy 5*'s

but the ending was kinda corney and I didn't like it much.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Anybody can !!!

Anybody can get 5 stars. Some of the stories I have read on this site (Literotica i.e.) were written by 4th grade dropouts but got 5 stars. But when you do a truly great job then you deserve a much better grade such as a 4 on the Budweiser Scale which The Student (all 3 parts together) rates. Well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, inappropriate and unbelievable ending...

So disappointed. This was headed to be one of the best stories I've ever read - - then the ending. It was clever and romantic but wrong. How could he stand in front of the entire University and profess his love for one of the students that his grade adjustment helped maintain the top grades in her class? Wouldn't that have been just a bit STUPID after the witch hunt that proceeded it? I think the author here would have been better served to conclude with a more patiently constructed ending.

BenLongBenLongabout 7 years agoAuthor
Deleted comment

Someone added a comment, very similar to the one preceding this, that I have deleted. I don't normally delete comments, everyone has a right to their own opinion, however in this case, not only did he post the comment, he also sent me six e-mails repeating the same thing. When I tried to respond it was kicked back as a bogus e-mail address. And so - away he goes. Honest with me - I'll be honest with you.

BenLongBenLongabout 7 years agoAuthor
A Lousy Ending?

As to the comment above and the one I deleted - the comments make me think perhaps the story was unclear. Rick had no intention of continuing working for that university, nor of staying in town - he RESIGNED. Every professor creates the grading criteria, and in this case, Rick chose to modify his criteria just slightly as the situation warranted it. He didn't modify Linda's grade for sex, he modified it as she showed she could get a perfect score on a test that encompassed the entire semesters work - surely indicating a top grade. As for stupidity, he chose the girl and a new life over the bureaucracy and the old life, professing his love for her, and that it was more important than his job, in public. Yes, that's stupid - and yes, that's what Love sometimes does to you. That most readers understood this seems a reasonable assumption as this continues to be my highest rated story ever. Sorry you didn't like the ending, you're welcome to write a story of your own that ends differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Was ok. Wasn't moving/ touching to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice ending!

Well done! Very excellent place to end! Please do... Continued...

And thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lousy ending???

I admit I'm probably not the toughest geriatric Marine out there, but I've read this four or five times and have a hard time staying dry eyed 'til the end. It's one of my favorite stories. I didn't read the previous comments under the above title, but if I was less a gentleman I'd tell you what I thought of the people who made them. If this is not a five star story then none of them are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but!!

But dumb ending. No self respecting academic would show his ass at graduation like that. Even if he were resigning.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 6 years ago

As a physician and a reader I can easily give this five stars. Remember this is listed under romance and romance it was. Thouroughly entertainomg. I bet she made a helluva good physician also. This could be a true story.

LickmycandysLickmycandysalmost 5 years ago

Loved the stories. Thank you for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Sappy, Slobbery, Wonderful Love Story

Tears aren’t my style, but this tale brought my Brook/Linda back to life for a little while along with a loving memory. My sweet lady would have been 67 this Christmas and I miss her so. Thanks for the lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I would like to see a few more chapters. Marriage, Lori growing, additional children, Linda becoming a doctor, and growing old together... Excellent story, showing a person succeeding while overcoming nearly impossible odds!

ScoratScoratabout 3 years ago

That is so so wrong for him to gush about her at commencement ceremonies, being the perfect student, with accolades from many professors, including him, and then asking her to marry him in almost the same breath!!!! But I loved the story and am happy they made it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One question we need answered - Who Is Billy?

BenLongBenLongover 2 years agoAuthor

Billy... Billy... oh yeah, you mean the 4 year old playmate at child care? Yeah, not pertinent to the story.

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

Well done Sir. Another great little story. You really should go get published. I wouldn't mind having your books on my shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! I'm a romantic at heart and really enjoyed the story and the happy ending. Hate it when such a great story ends but thank you for another incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it!!!! It's a 5 star 3 tissue story.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

The ending was a little too sickly sweet for ne and I think could have caused issues at the unuvsity but overall a great love story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Linda should have said, "Yes I will, my wonderful HUSBAND, now lets take OUR daughter home, and she can hel us pick out baby names, DADDY"!! Wonderful, 10 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1461 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES