The Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

I had to bend my knees and dip down to get the angle, her hand guiding me into place. I straightened my legs and bottomed out in her before I'd totally straightened up. Not hesitating, I continued lifting just those last few inches, totally impaling her on my cock, her legs coming off the floor. Her legs hooked behind mine and I turned to push her against the door. Holding her there with my upper body I rocked myself in and out. Her vagina tightened around me each time I pulled back, its grip loosening each time I pushed forward, her pussy naturally milking my cock. The door creaked with each thrust, an image from the movie "The Godfather" flashing through my mind. Her hands were on either side of my neck, holding my face to hers, our mouths frozen together. My tongue was hungrily sucked into her mouth, my cock simultaneously sucked into the fiery warmth of her pussy.

Despite the unusual and unexpectedness of it all, the standing position wasn't doing it for me. I locked my arms around her waist, holding her on me as I turned and stumbled my way to the living room sofa. Dropping her down onto her back I grabbed her legs and bent her over, slipping them over my shoulders and practically bending her in two, as I pressed down onto her. Her hands alternately caressed my pecs, her fingers finding and flicking my nipples, and then slid behind to grab my naked ass and pull me yet harder into her. "Oh my god, Rick, I've missed you so much, I need you so much," she moaned as I pistoned my cock into her.

"Oh Fuck Linda -- you're so fucking hot. I want to fuck you forever. I want to make you cum. Cum for me baby! Cum on my cock!" I didn't even realize what I was saying, how frantic I was becoming. I hadn't had sex with anyone in weeks, and the last person I'd had sex with was currently impaled on my member once again.

Pushing her legs off my shoulders I bent down to her, my mouth hungrily latching onto hers, for the moment content to be bottomed out in her liquid warmth. Flexing my cock inside her, she moaned into my mouth, her vagina squeezing my cock in response. Bending my legs and leaning backward, it took all I had to pull her upward off the couch, her legs wrapped around mine once again as I rose. Changing my grip to under her arms, I lifted her higher still, sliding her up my cock, and then down, fucking her in a standing position, unaided by the wall. "Oh Baby," she moaned, her arms coming forward around my neck. Three times I lifted and slid her back down, rested a moment then one more time before I turned and stumbled across the room and down the hall.

I slowed at the doorway, Linda's hand reached over and found the light switch, before I stumbled forward once more -- depositing her, still impaled on my cock, onto the bed. I grunted, slowly slipping down and out as I moved my mouth to her breasts, suckling and kissing her nipples as my hands slipped again to her naked bottom. I relinquished her nipples, my mouth continuing southward as I gradually dropped to my knees. At last my tongue and lips found her hot silkiness, my tongue slipping between her lips, tasting her juices, pressing it as deeply inside her as I could before I rose back that little bit to suck and tongue her clit. I felt her body pressing upward to my tongue just as it had to my fingers in the car earlier. Responding to her non-verbal request, I continued right where I was, keeping my tongue against her clit until her body throbbed once more in an involuntary convulsion, another orgasm washing across her. Her hands came and gripped my head, holding me in place for many seconds until she gasped and pushed me away.

Gripping one of her legs, I stepped back and lifted. "On your knees," I commanded. She rolled over as I'd said, pulling her knees underneath, dropping her chest and arms to the bed, presenting her naked bottom to me. Her vagina gaped open, a hot pink hole begging to be plugged. Her lips were swollen from what they'd been earlier, her ass crack glistening with her juices. I slid forward, my cock and her pussy perfectly aligned, and this time I realized this was the position I'd been looking for. The tension perfect, the angle perfect, the liquid warmth of her vagina perfect, I knew it was just moments before I too, came.

At first, I was holding her hips with both hands, pulling her bottom back against me as I plunged into her depths. My eyes devoured her perfect ass, the cheeks that I'd admired so often in jeans that I'd slipped my hands under her dress earlier to fondle. I let go with my left hand to run it across her bottom. My finger found the juices that had run down (or was it up?) her ass crack. I traced it from her lower back down towards her pussy until I found her asshole. Instantly her ass cheeks clinched around my finger, simultaneously her pussy clinched around my cock. Holding her hip with one hand, I plunged again and again into her fiery depth. "Umm," I unconsciously hummed, my finger continuing to press against her rose bud, her cheeks continuing to clinch my finger, her pussy clinching against my cock in response. Already on the verge, the added contractions of her body sent me over the edge, my cock exploding several weeks of cum inside her.

The first jet was the biggest, a second just as strong followed by two slightly smaller. I don't know why, but it was as the third spasm became the fourth that for some reason it dawned on me that for the first time, we hadn't used a condom. Suddenly panicked but unable to control myself, I involuntarily pushed in one more time even as my mind told me to pull out. Finally able to withdraw, my cock slid forward and upward between her clinched ass cheeks, two more small spasms dribbling the last of my orgasm onto her ass and my hand.

"Oh shit, Linda, we forgot a condom," I spouted, aghast at my mistake, panting and weak kneed from the exertion. Withdrawing my finger from between her ass cheeks, I recognized that they didn't immediately relax, nor did she answer. Slowly her body slumped, her hand rising off the bed to rest on my hand, and I realized that her clinching pussy and ass had been from yet another orgasm. She collapsed forward; I followed, sliding in beside her. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, baby,' she managed to say through her panting, her hand patting mine. "It's ok. I'm on the pill."

"But you were before, and you ended up with Lori."

"I know; but I've changed prescriptions, it shouldn't happen again."

"You're sure?" I questioned, not completely certain about her assuredness.

"I'm sure. And besides -- I didn't forget, I just chose not to."

We'd lain together for half an hour or more, slowly recovering and gently stroking each other before we'd resumed our lovemaking in a more leisurely fashion. Unlike those frenzied activities that had partially sated us earlier, now our caresses were slow and deliberate. Eventually pushing me onto my back she straddled me and with a little helping hand our bodies aligned, my hardness filling her, her warmth enveloping me. General caresses became more and more specific until with a little gasp and collapse onto my chest from her and a grunt where I'd tried to lift my hips, forcing myself deeper into her, we'd both finished again.

Linda was laying sideways, my arm under her head, her upper hand gently stroking through the hair on my chest. "Whatcha thinking?' she asked, her hand stopping momentarily on my chest.

"About you. You've changed," I said simply.

"How so?"

"Back when we first met -- you were telling me how you'd gone in and vomited every time before you went to work. Tonight you went out in public naked beneath your dress, a walking wet dream, begging every male within a hundred miles to look at the most beautiful, most sexy woman on the planet." I had my hand slowly stroking down her arm to her bottom and back. "And then you practically begged me to get you off on the way home, not even letting me shut the car off until you did. And then when we got inside, you didn't even let me get the door closed before you were totally naked." I paused, almost forgot where I was going before remembering. "Oh -- and no condom."

"Are you complaining?" she whispered without lifting her head from my shoulder.

"Oh God no, baby. I liked it all. The sexy red dress, the sexy woman wearing it... fingering you as we drove... I'm just wondering what happened to that slightly more conservative girl that sent "Brook" to work in her place." She didn't say anything when I finished, we just lay there for a few moments.

"Maybe I've grown up a little. I learned a few things from Brook over the last couple of years. She doesn't always have to go to work for me anymore."

"How's that?"

"I don't know when I realized it, but at times I really enjoyed the power of turning men on, that it was fun to be the object of their fantasies, to make their mouths hang open, to make their cocks hard and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. I found myself occasionally thinking as "Linda" when I was showing off instead of "Brook," and one night I just decided go to work as Linda and found out I didn't mind anymore. It turned me on more than I could have imagined, but I really wanted it to be you that I was turning on."

"Well you certainly did that tonight."

"Umm, I'm glad."

"When did you get the dress -- it's new? You looked absolutely fabulous."

She giggled slightly, her face turning up to look at mine. "After my car broke down and you took me to that restaurant, about a week after that. I had it in my mind that when the day came that you took me there again that I was going to wear something that would make you insane for me."

"I was already insane for you. I'm glad you didn't have that last time though."

"Why not?"

For the first time I told her about the inquisition, about James Patterson having seen us at Le Fontainebleau, about blowing up at the inquisitors and telling them to go fuck themselves. She wanted to know why I'd never said anything. "Said anything to whom?" I questioned in return, "The woman that I'm supposedly not having an affair with and not seeing?" She didn't say anything; we just lay there for a few moments.

"What about no condom? When did you go on the pill, or should I say, when did you get your prescription changed?"

"Three years ago."

"What? Three years? You mean... we could have had sex without condoms anytime and you were safe?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't... I mean I thought you weren't -- I mean..." I wasn't sure what I meant. "Why now?"

"After Lori was born and dickwad ran away, I just told myself I'd never take any chance with someone again unless I knew that I loved him."

It took a second for what she'd said to register, but when it did, I rolled to her, putting my other arm over her, enveloping her in a bear hug. I held her like that, tight to my chest for several minutes, before I relaxed a bit, allowing her to look up into my face once again. Reaching up with my upper hand, I caressed her cheek as I said "Those are the most beautiful words I've ever heard, because I've known for some time now that I love you. I'm not sure which was worse, having you in my class where I could see you and not being able to hold you and kiss you and make love to you, or not having you in my class and not seeing you at all. It doesn't matter now, this is almost over, but I want it to stop now. I don't want you to go home. I want you to stay with me. I want you to let your apartment go, to save that extra money for school and you and Lori to move in with me. I need you Linda. I love you and I want you here with me."

I'd been thinking about this for quite some time. I knew all her arguments; school, work, secrecy, the need to not broadcast our relationship to the rest of the school. I was prepared to argue this time, to point out that everything she was saying was now irrelevant with that piece of paper that she'd received from Harvard and the piece of paper that I'd presented to the dean the week after my inquisition. Despite my preparation to argue her down, I wasn't prepared for her answer.

"Ok."

~

It was hours before we actually went to sleep. Unbeknownst to me, she'd made arrangements not just for evening babysitting, but for Lori to spend the night at the babysitters. We lay and talked and made love and talked some more -- filling each other in on everything that had happened that the other didn't know about. When I woke and found that I was supposed to be in class in an hour -- I called in sick and cancelled my classes for the day -- the first day of work I'd missed in the four and a half years that I'd been teaching.

"What's she like?" Linda questioned when I told her that just as she'd predicted, Mary Richards and I had hooked up after Linda had broken it off with me. I told her everything; how we'd gotten together, when, where, how often. I told her how Mary was pretty adventurous when it came to sex, but wasn't interested in a live in lover or marriage -- she liked her independence, just occasionally needed someone to fulfill her carnal urges. When she said she wanted details -- I told her. What position she liked best, where her erogenous zones were, what turned her on. I told her how she'd told me all about her threesome with the Swede's the previous summer, and that she said that when I left perhaps she'd try women for a while.

"She's bi-sexual?"

"I guess that's what that means. At least she said she'd liked it."

"What about you, have you ever done that?"

"Me? With a man? Heavens no. Doesn't appeal to me at all. I like women."

"I was talking about a threesome, have you ever done that?"

"No. I've fantasized about it, I think every man does, but it's never happened. Have you?"

Why is it that not saying anything sometimes tells us more than words? As soon as she hesitated, my mind began flying through the possibilities. I couldn't remember her having said anything before about a threesome, which meant that in the last few weeks she must have. Probably she met someone; went home with him and he had a roommate -- or perhaps they were together when she met them and...

"Almost," she interrupted my thoughts.

"Almost?" I repeated. "How do you almost have a threesome?" I didn't want to admit it, but I felt jealous pangs. Even though we weren't together, the thought of her fucking someone else, actually two someone else's, almost got to me. I kicked myself -- how was her dating and having sex with someone when we weren't together any different than Mary and I jumping each other's bones?

"Who was it?" I asked, "Would I know him?"

She didn't answer, instead asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

"Anal sex?" I asked, not really clarifying as much as giving myself time to think. My mind immediately remembered our earlier session when we'd come home and I'd fingered her ass and the way her body had responded.

"No. Have you?"

"Yeah, maybe."

I wasn't sure what the problem was; how she could "maybe" have anal sex, how she could "almost" have a threesome -- but she obviously was having trouble talking about it. I waited, and then asked, "Want to tell me about it?"

"Did I ever tell you about Marisa? At the club? Red head with a devil's head tattoo on the side of her boob?"

"No, doesn't sound familiar."

"Hmmm. Yeah, probably not. She just started a few months back." She'd told me about some of her co-workers back when we'd been going together, but that had been the previous year so anyone new, I wouldn't even know about. "She's been hitting on me ever since she started work there."

For the first time the realization hit me that it was possible for Linda to have had a threesome that didn't involve two guys. It could have been a couple -- or perhaps two women -- and then it dawned on me that it could have been even more...

"Marisa's about 30 and has a higher sex drive than any man I've ever known." She just started talking, slowly -- in no rush, almost thinking out loud. "The first time I ever saw her she made a comment about taking me home with her, that I was pretty enough to eat. I just laughed at her and told her I wasn't into women. She said that if I'd just give her a try, I'd never go back. For the past few months, every time I saw her in the back room, or we'd get a time to talk, she'd always let me know all I had to do was say the word. And it's not just that she's into women, she has two boyfriends that she lives with.

I swear her life revolves around sex. She's always telling us how she needs two guys to keep her satisfied, how one wears out too fast, and how they can keep her going all night long, how she'll wear one out and take on the other while the first one recovers, and how sometimes she takes on both at the same time. She says that she absolutely loves anal sex, and a DP is even better. She says she's occasionally brought home another woman for the three of them to share, but mostly when she's with a woman she just likes to have her to herself." Linda was lying on her side snuggled against me as she talked but wasn't looking me in the face. Her head was resting on my arm, her free hand resting on my chest occasionally playing with my chest hair.

"Occasionally at the club some big spender will come in and want to be entertained by two girls at once. About three weeks ago Marisa and I had the late afternoon shift; we were supposed to be off at 8. She came up to me and said that she had a big fish in the private rooms that wanted the two of us to entertain him for an hour. She said when she'd told him it was $500, $250 for an hour for each of us; he pulled out a wad of cash and counted out a thousand more for a tip.

I asked her what it was that he wanted us to do, that for that kind of money he could get Casey to do him, but she said he wasn't interested in doing anything with us; he just wanted to watch us. I wasn't sure about it, but eventually I went with her.

At first, we just did our dance routines just at the same time. He was good, he never took his hands off his lap, just took turns watching us. After the first three songs when we'd gotten naked, then he began to ask to see certain things. He wanted me to grab Marisa's ass, or her to grab mine. He wanted to see us feel each other up, and then he wanted to see us kiss. We did, but it was all just a show. He kept having us do more and more explicit things, but when he asked us to finger each other I told him we weren't allowed to. Marisa was behind me at the time and whispered into my ear "spoilsport -- I was looking forward to that." Anyway, Marisa was behind me, rubbing her hands and body all over me. We spun around so we were face to face and we were doing it more; rubbing our bodies together, rubbing our hands over each other. Marisa had been nuzzling my neck like a lover and had moved down my chest when she suddenly bent over and sucked my nipple into her mouth.

I hadn't realized until then how turned on I'd gotten, how Marisa had managed to actually get me all hot and bothered, but she had. I don't know how but I suddenly realized that she'd raised back up and this time when she kissed me, I kissed her back. I don't know how long we were making out in front of him, but her hands were all over me and she was fingering me, and I suddenly realized that mine were all over her too. The guy wasn't even telling us what to do anymore -- just watching. At one point Marisa whispered into my ear, "you are coming home with me tonight," so that just I could hear."

I couldn't tell if Linda was just thinking when she quit talking, whether the tale was done or what. I waited about 15 seconds before I asked, "So what happened, did you go home with her?"

Her head began nodding silently on my shoulder. "Yeah, I went home with her." Just the one phrase; and then quiet again for another half minute before she picked up the confession again. "I'd never been with a woman before, but she knew exactly what to do. She had me on fire even before we got our clothes off. It wasn't like you, you touch me different, but she just didn't miss. Everywhere she touched was exactly right, like she was in my mind. We ended up like at the club, she was nuzzling my neck and we were kissing and she sucked on my nipples and... then she went down on me." This time when she paused, I just waited. Her hand had been on my stomach and chest as she was talking, but now reached down to my cock which was again rock hard. She didn't stroke me, just held me in her hand. "And I did it to her, too."

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers