The Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

"After I came, she came up again and kissed me and I could taste me just like when you've gone down on me. I kissed her back and started doing it to her just like she'd done to me. Afterward she got out a little toy and began to tease me with it -- using it around my clit, and then sliding it inside while she used her tongue on me. I was close to coming again when she pulled it out, slid it down to my ass and pressed it against my asshole.

I'd never done anything like that before, had no idea I could be sensitive back there, but the vibrations, her tongue against my clit and her fingers inside me and I think I screamed when I came. I don't remember, I just remember it going on and on and on.... Afterward I told her I'd never had that done before, and she looked surprised and said, "you've never had anal sex?" When I told her no, she said "My God girl -- you don't know what you're missing. There are times I would rather have anal -- the orgasms are just so different, and so strong. Can you imagine having an orgasm like you just had with a cock up your ass instead of a vibrator?" I told her I couldn't imagine it. She laughed and said a fun thing to do is a 'stack', but I told her I didn't know what a stack was. She said that her boys kept her satisfied, but they were bi, so they also did each other. Occasionally when they're having anal sex, while the one is fucking her butt, the other guy will fuck the first one at the same time so he's both giving and receiving -- they're 'stacked' together."

"That was it?" I asked when her pause made me think nothing else was coming. "Did you spend the night or what?""

"No, I had to go home to get Lori, but after we'd recovered a bit, she started kissing me again, and this time rolled over so we could get into a 69. This time she started touching me with her finger, only she was working it against me to put it in me. I was just about to cum when I felt the bed move and heard a man's voice say, "Did Marisa bring us a playmate?"

I really hadn't thought about it beforehand, I guess I just never thought that her boyfriends were going to show up like that. When I looked over, they were already naked and climbing onto the bed. Marisa pulled away and said, "This is Brook, it's up to her, but she's sort of hung up on a guy at the moment." And that was all it took -- I realized that I didn't want to be there with them, with any of them. I said I needed to go, that I had to go get Lori from the sitter. Marisa just rolled over and kissed one of them and then the other and grabbed their cocks and said, 'suit yourself, you're welcome to stay and play.'"

Linda turned her head and looked at me, but she was too close. I pulled away a little so I could see her. She still had hold of my cock, physical evidence that her little story of an almost threesome, almost anal fucking, and her first lesbian experience had undoubtedly proven arousing to me. "And that was it? I see how you can say you almost had a threesome because the guys showed up, but how do you say "maybe" to anal sex?"

"All she did was touch me there, just like you did. She never really penetrated, so I've never really had anything back there."

I just nodded, thinking about what she'd told me. On the one hand, it didn't bother me in the least that she'd played with Marisa, but on the other hand, I was so glad that she'd left before she got into it with the two guys, and so glad that the perv at the club hadn't tried anything. "Are you upset?" she asked.

"Me?" I looked back at her again. "No. No reason to be. I guess it's no different than me hooking up with Mary, and I'm glad it was Marisa, rather than just "some guy' who I'd have to be jealous of."

She was quiet for a few moments, finally asking "Are you still seeing Mary?" I could sense the angst in her voice; similar to the night so many months before when she'd asked me if I'd told my fellow bachelor partyers that I knew that "Brook" was really Linda Simpson and a student of mine.

"No. We saw each other for a while, but I broke it off."

"You did? Why?"

It was an easy answer. "Because it was just sex, there's never been anything between us except physical gratification -- and I don't need that any more. I realized that the only thing I wanted, the only thing I needed, was you."

Linda was quiet for a moment, I felt something warm and wet on my arm. Reaching over, I tilted her head up toward me. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, bending to pull her to me, "why are you crying?" She rose to meet me, a hot, warm and slobbery kiss meeting me in return.

"That's why I called, that's why I'm here. I realized I don't want to live alone anymore; I don't want to live without you anymore. I love you."

Make up sex, even when you haven't been fighting, is the best.

~

It was early afternoon when we finally got dressed and went to get Lori. We swung by their apartment and just grabbed a bunch of their stuff. Linda's computer, a bunch of clothes for both of them was all we got to start, but over the next couple of days every time she or I went by we stopped in and brought out another bunch of their things. Inside of a week, we'd virtually moved them out, one box at a time.

Lori took to living in a house without hesitation. She loved having her own room, and although for the most part took to sleeping alone quite well, there were a couple of times I woke to find Linda cuddled with a little girl on the far side of the bed. It was a bit strange at first, having a naked little girl running around the house, particularly in that since she'd been living in a single bedroom, single bath, apartment with her mother for three years she thought nothing about nudity or modesty, either her own or Linda's or mine. It was bound to happen sooner or later, and as Linda had said, "she doesn't know any different until we teach her." She came bounding into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower, coming face to face with my naked and thankfully flaccid self. Apparently, it wasn't the traumatic experience I thought it might be; she just glanced at me and said whatever it was she'd come to say and pranced back out.

It was perhaps a week later that it happened again. I don't know when I came awake, or when I became aware that something was different. It had been a warm night, and although Linda had the sheet over her, I was on top of everything, naked as always, sleeping on my back. It was just past dawn, the soft glow of the indirect morning light filling the room. I gradually became aware of something to my side and looking over found Lori standing there looking at me. It was a morning after Linda had worked, so she'd awakened me to make love when she'd come home. My normal morning hard-on had been taken care of hours earlier so at least she wasn't seeing me erect.

"Billy's got a penis but it's not that big," Lori stated when she saw me look over and realize she was there. I tried not to react in shock, just reached over and pulled the sheet over me. Without asking, Lori climbed onto the bed, over me, and between her mother and me. I realized that I'd probably gotten it right, I hadn't made a big deal about it and the fact that I was physically different than her or her mother was of no more importance than it was with Billy, whoever Billy was.

Linda had been on her side facing away from me but awoke to Lori's touch and turned. "Hello, Baby," she said, cuddling her girl to her.

"Can I sleep with you and Rick?"

"It's almost time to get up," Linda answered, but I couldn't help but smile. For the first time, Lori had not just asked to sleep with her mother -- but with her mother and me.

~

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the announcer began, pausing for the crowd to become silent. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's always a great achievement when someone has managed to reach the end of their stay at a University and obtain nothing but top grades. It's a sign that they have excelled in every class, every varied field that they've been asked to study. It's a sign that they are capable of looking at the world in a large and varied sense. Presenting today, for our class valedictorian and student of the year, by his own request, is Dr. B."

I stepped up to the podium, glanced around and began. "Every semester, there are a few students that come through our classes, come through our school, that are above average. They excel in every facet of their education. They stand above their fellow students academically in a way that is obvious to all that teach and generally to their fellow students. And then, occasionally, we find a student that comes through the classes that is as far above those few superior students as the superior students are above the average student. We have one of those exceptional persons with us graduating here today.

I met this individual nearly two years ago when she quietly entered my class, took the second seat back against the wall on the right side of the classroom. She then proceeded through the next two semesters to answer any question posed; to attempt to reason out and use her intellect to extrapolate with the tools that she'd learned to take the next step forward on her own, to use those tools to solve increasingly harder problems. I had an occasion to examine her scholastic record, and found other professors recording the exact sentiments that I myself was having. "Hard Worker!" "Outstanding Worker!" "My Top Achiever!" were accolades that were already recorded in her record before I saw it; and I've added a few such comments of my own."

"This young lady took on the rigors of a higher education, not only for herself, but for her young daughter. A single mother, this young woman not only took on school, she did it without scholarships, without student loans, without financial aid or money from her family. She worked full time and earned every penny to support herself and her young daughter while getting the very top grades in the entire university. She professed to me that she would graduate Magna Cum Laude, and with a little luck, Summa Cum Laude. I can stand here today and tell you that luck had nothing to do with it. It was with pure, hard work and perseverance that allows her today, as she graduates, to have the notation "Summa Cum Laude" on her degree signifying that she had nothing but the very highest grades achievable. We honor this year's Student of the Year and Valedictorian, with the first of several awards she is receiving. Linda Eleanor Simpson, please step forward."

Seated in the front row; she rose and walked to the stairs and across the stage toward me. I first read the list of awards that she was receiving, ending by reading the plaque declaring her "Student of the Year" and handed it to her. "This isn't the end of schooling for Linda; it's just the beginning. Along with professing that she wanted to graduate Summa Cum Laude, she told me her goal was to attend a top medical school, so it is with great pleasure that we now officially announce that Miss Simpson has been accepted to Harvard Medical School to begin in the fall." I handed her the letter, obviously no surprise to her, and shook her hand. "Congratulations." She shook my hand and began to walk off. "One moment, Linda, I've got one more award for you." I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye as the rest of the faculty on stage glanced at each other, wondering what they'd missed.

"Before I do that however, while I've got the stage, I'd like to announce that I have resigned my position at the university. I'd like to bid a fond farewell to those students that have come through my classes, those professors that have grown into more than just co-workers, to all that have become friends over the last few years. I'm moving on, it was time, and hopefully I'll be pursuing opportunities in another state. That said, there is one last presentation for Miss Simpson." I nodded to Mary Richards in the back row of faculty who released Lori and gave her the ok to come forward.

Hearing the approaching footsteps, Linda turned, and upon seeing her daughter, turned back to me. "What's going on?" she whispered. I didn't answer, instead bending down and taking the envelope from Lori's hand. I made a show of running a finger under the flap to peel open the envelope, keeping its contents hidden for the moment. "Thank you. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Linda's 5-year-old daughter Lori who has just delivered the final presentation." Linda looked sideways to Lori and reached for her hand. "Unlike any of the academic achievement awards which go with you forever, this you can choose to turn down, although I hope you won't." Dropping to one knee I said, "Linda Simpson, will you allow me to become Lori's Daddy and allow me to become your husband? Linda, will you marry me?"

The last time I got a hot, warm, slobbery kiss like that we weren't nearly as well dressed, and we didn't have a stadium full of graduates standing and applauding. I don't know, she never really said, but I think the answer was yes.

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers