The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RMRedfall
RMRedfall
11 Followers

Suddenly the dam inside him gave a monstrous crack, and he quickly pulled her face away from his cock, ready to go.

And in the darkness, both of them froze solid, realizing at the same time that it was going to be messy if he let it go right there.

Maddy laughed; he felt the warm breeze across his cock and almost blew. "Sorry," she whispered, jumping the hell out of him as her hand clutched his dick. "I'm not going to swallow it, so I guess-"

And she didn't elaborate, but leaned her body against him and began to jerk him off fiercely against her breasts, until the dam gave out, his cock convulsed hard, and in the darkness he suddenly blew his load all over her chest - just like a fucking porn star! he thought in a frenzy of ecstasy. Something about it must have shocked her, she let out a little, "Oh!" as it spurted onto her, god knew how much of it actually hitting her, and how much they were going to be scrubbing up in four or five hours when the sun rose. He grunted and writhed in her grip, and just like a movie, she was holding it against her tit, sliding it around in the slippery mess he made on her skin, and he ejaculated five or six good spurts on her before it died away.

"That... was messy," she whispered, and he thought by the sound of her voice that if he could see his wife just then, he'd be looking at a very red face.

"I don't know what else we could have done at that point," he said, laughing at the two of them, standing in their hallway like a teenage couple in a movie theater, trying to figure out what they were supposed to do now.

"I know," she answered - was she laughing too? Maddy?

"I hope you aren't too... offended- or anything," he said.

"Don't worry," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"It's not something I want to do every night," she whispered. "But tonight- was a dirty night. It was dirty, and I liked it."

"I didn't think you had any dirtiness in you."

"Not much," she assured him, still lightly rubbing his dick while it softened in her grip. "But enough for this time."

And just like that, the hottest, most erotic ten minutes of both of their lives was over, and there had been almost nothing to it. It wouldn't have made much of a movie, anyway. But Nick had never guessed there would come a day when he would hear his sweet little Maddy, groaning with effort as she slowly rose back to her feet in the dark, burst into giggles and whisper, "Okay, hot stuff. Now I've got to go downstairs and wash your come off my tits."

"That was- wow, god, thank you," he told her.

One of her hands, sticky with his seed, faintly touched his chest, and she whispered, "Tomorrow... I want to talk about this. And about- well... About this kind of stuff."

She slipped away down the stairs, and Nick, smiling again like a schoolboy, called after her, "You'll have my full attention."

That, it would turn out, was exactly what they both needed.

7.

By the time she made it back, Nick had gathered their clothes and slipped back into the bedroom. He handed her the shirt she'd been sleeping in, and she shook her head when he offered her the dark green panties, so he tossed them down at the foot of the bed, hugged her, and kissed her forehead.

"That must have been one hot dream," he said quietly.

"It was an awful dream," she answered. "But I can't help what I dream about, and at least we got something good out of it."

"It couldn't have been all bad," he remarked, his curiosity instantly piqued.

"I don't even want to think about it right now," she said. "I need some sleep."

So he kissed her again, and they crawled back into bed, exhausted but satisfied.

And then, over the little lump of Danny between them, Nick told his wife, "I hope this isn't because we were arguing last night. I'm sorry about that."

And Maddy, who wasn't sure if that was what it was about or not, simply said, "It's okay. I love you."

RMRedfall
RMRedfall
11 Followers