All Comments on 'The Stuff of Legend Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Good house cleaning tale, especially adding in the GOJ, the FBI interview with the secret message attached, and the visit by Ikea to Rita's place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

This is a lot better than "01:.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

And I'm curious to hear people's guesses on who the Iron Crowbar's next Chief of Detectives will beeeeee...... :o)

Bedspread02Bedspread02almost 6 years ago
my guess

I am from the agency of the weak minded.

My guess is Steven Ikea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The next captain of detectives is...

Nash

hj55hj55almost 6 years ago
Tanya is back

It’s an office based job

666iceman666icemanalmost 6 years ago
Only one person fits the position

Jack Muscone is Tanya's boyfriend, our two from LAPD are also good friends of Tanya. Tanya also never got a mention or any award even though I think some of her workforce did.

The IC said that the police force would have to pay fully for the move of the new Captain of Detectives and seeing that Tanya has a diablement she would need special requirements. The main opening to get his true third angel in place and the IC is not going to miss this chance. She does not need to go out on investigations as it is is an office based position that needs someone to delegate the work out and to test their progress. Who better than our own Tanya as she fits the role to a Teee, and some. I really hope that I have this one right as she is missed in the office whith her cheerful cherub face and would be a great help to the IC when he needs all his trusty people around him as the enemy go after him. The IC has already got some of his people into positions of power to take the helm if and when needed and Tanya is a mastermind and needed now more than ever.

WW Another 5+ a really good read as well as a raiser of many future questions, even if I have got it wrong. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story of Charlie Grisworld

Plz do continue on this sub plot ...

What happened to Charlie n how was it connected to Rita ...

N I hope there would be more of Rita in future stories..

Thank you sir for your brilliant series...

TRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Conceits

One of the sillier conceits of this story line is that there is ever any public interest in any town or city's police awards and promotions ceremonies.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Tanya. Don's wanted her back for years.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

It could only be Tanya.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****This is some good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES