The Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie," Boris said, as she slipped into a pair of sandals almost big enough for her, "can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" She said standing up, slipping the control into the breast pocket of her blouse.

"Well, it's just that... the more I know you... the more I wish that whatever Tanya did to you she could do to Dr. Willover... you know?" He frowned in thought as he looked into her eyes. "Because, even though you're supposed to be an exact copy of her, you know? You aren't anything like her at all."

Cassie's eyes suddenly filled with tears. She threw herself into Boris hugged him tightly and showered his face with kisses. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!" She stepped back then, and smiling shyly, asked, "Can I ask you for one more favor?"

Cassie gave Boris one last kiss as she climbed out of his car. She thanked him again, and waved as he drove off, leaving her the long climb up the steps to Tanya's apartment. It seemed to take days to reach the door, and Cassie had to take several deep breaths before she had the nerve to knock.

The door opened, and Tanya looked up at her with red-rimmed eyes that broke Cassie's heart like blown glass hit with a hammer. Coldly, but with a hint that she was staving off emotion, Tanya spoke brusquely. "What do YOU want?" She asked.

Cassie reached into her pocket, pulled out the control and held it out to Tanya. "I want you to shrink me." Cassie said.

Part Thirteen

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear-stained eyes, Tanya looked into Cassie's face, looking for some understanding of her request. She found none, and so had to ask, "What do you mean?"

Cassie set her jaw, closed her eyes, and with great effort, knowing the sacrifice she was making was important enough to endure, stated again, "I want you to take this... and shrink me." Again, she held out the device that controlled the activity of the microscopic robots within her and, as a side effect, had the ability to control her size.

Tanya took the device in her own hand, looked at it as if she'd never seen it before, her mind searching for words where there were none to be found. She could only ask, "Why?"

Cassie chewed her lower lip, fighting the rising tide of emotion within her. "If that's what it'll take to help you trust me, then do it... please?" Her voice choked with emotions, which she fought bravely, but realized that she was losing against. "Shrink me, Tanya. Shrink me so small that that you can keep me in a pill box if you want, I don't care." Suddenly, the emotions and pain that she carried in the memories of Cassandra Willover buried in that woman, let loose in her. "I don't want to lose you like this!" She sobbed, "You are SO special, and wonderful, and your heart is SO precious..." She could feel all the guilt from the way Willover had treated Tanya, rushing to drown her in memories that she shared with the woman she'd been cloned from, "And... and I need to know that what I... what SHE did to you isn't killing that spirit in you."

"Cassie," Tanya frowned. "You don't need to feel guilty about what she does."

"I'm HER, Tanya!" Cassie suddenly slapped hand against her chest. "It's the same DNA, remember? I've even got her memories! I may not act like her anymore, but there's no denying the fact that I am and always will be Cassandra Willover."

To her great relief, Cassie felt Tanya's arms encircle her. The young woman embraced her with a comforting hug that could only come from a lover and dear friend. "Don't." Tanya said.

Cassie simply cried, leaving behind all the guilt, and pain and suffering she had experienced through the memories of Cassandra Willover. Guilt over her treatment of those who could have loved her, pain and suffering that she buried deep beneath a shell of indifference, as hard as ice and twice as cold. When she was done, she stepped back from Tanya. "I'm sorry, Tanya." She said, "I understand how you must feel about her, how much you must hate her. Seeing me like THIS..." she waved her hand over her body, indicating her size, "...must bring up a lot of painful memories for you." Cassie wiped her eyes with the palm of her hand. "That's WHY I want you to shrink me back. I want to be 'Cassie' again. For you."

Tanya suddenly fell against Cassie, sobs wracking her own body. "Oh... I'm so sorry, Cassie." She cried. Cassie could only hold her tightly, waiting for the wave of tears to subside in Tanya. When it did, enough for Tanya to speak, she blurted, "I... I was SO unfair to you. I never realized how I hurt you because of HER." She hung her head. "Yes... I DO hate her. I hate her so much, and wanted revenge on her because of how I wanted to love her despite how she tortured me... how she treated me like I was less than nothing..." Tanya looked up briefly into Cassie's eyes. "I just wanted her to love me, that's all." She let her head fall again. "And since she wouldn't... I made another 'her' that would."

Cassie listened, her heart recognizing that she was lucky enough to stop the death of Tanya's spirit before it was too late. She knew that the young student was on a path that would turn her into a carbon copy of Dr. Willover, and that would be a tragedy. She only wished that the stolen memories in her head had contained a moment like this, where she had been allowed to admit her failures. If she had, she knew that she wouldn't have so much loneliness inside her.

Tanya continued slowly, with the delicacy she needed to perform such major emotional surgery. "She always gets on me about removing myself from my work... you know? I need to... detach my emotions from the research... I always thought that she was a cold-hearted bitch for referring to the lab animals as 'subjects'."

Tanya again met Cassie's gaze, and Cassie silently encouraged her to go on.

"But then there was you." Tanya said. "And I created you with all the caring and respect that I would show a test-tube. I cared more for the little dog at the lab than I did for you, all because I hated her so much, but wanted her so badly. You were nothing more than a doll to me, Cassie, you were right on that point. But when I sat here, thinking that I'd lost you, I realized that you are SO much more than that... and I realize also that I loved you, and that I was wrong for being upset with you." Tanya shook her head. "I never gave it a thought that being so small would be terrifying to you. It was just fun and games to me. I thought that... I could MAKE you respect me, since you were so tiny and helpless... but that night in the tub, when you..." Tanya blushed, remembering the feeling of Cassie's small and willing body against her, "you did that out of your own free will...and that's when I knew that I could never force that respect from you, no matter how small you were."

Tanya moved into the living room, Cassie following. "When we realized that we could make you normal size, the thought scared me. I guess I thought that once you didn't need me to take care of you, that the respect would go away." She didn't wait for Cassie's rebuttal to this last proclamation, "I know that isn't true, and I'm sorry that I ever thought it in the first place."

Cassie pulled Tanya close to her, their lips meeting in the kiss that had, until now only been promised, not realized because of their vastly different sizes. "I forgive you, Tanya." Cassie said. "And I DO respect you. Not because you took care of me when I was 'little,' but because you wouldn't give up on me when I was going to die, and because you are rare AND wonderful...AND..." She hesitated, "I want to be just like you."

The women embraced, then, and for long moments, the two hearts beat together, despite their differences. Both felt the sorrow and guilt washing away in the tide of love from and for one another, and when it was over, they knew that their love would endure. "So," Cassie said, "now what do we do?" She threw herself down on the sofa, smiled at her lover.

"Well, the first thing we do is put THIS somewhere safe." She held up the control for Cassie to see it, and suddenly frowned at it. "Hey... this is different." The small box was the same size and shape, but the buttons, which were red and blue, were now replaced by a green button and a knob set into the face like a volume control.

"Oh, yeah...!" Cassie said in sudden recall, "I had Boris rebuilt it." She stood, walked over to Tanya, and pointed at the face of the device. "He says that the button activates the signal, and that the knob will give you a more precise control over the electrical activity of the nanites."

Tanya chuckled, "Boris is quite a guy." She said, in awe of his electronic engineering.

"Yes, he is." Cassie agreed, smiling slyly.

Tanya saw the smile out of the corner of her eye. She moved to the coffee table, and put the device down. With her back to Cassie, and a smile on her face, she asked, "So is he as good at fucking as he is at electronics?"

Cassie blushed, her cheeks almost as red as her mane of scarlet. "Ummm..."

Tanya turned around, and seeing Cassie's obvious embarrassment, laughed. "HA! You DID fuck him! I KNEW it!" She clapped her hands together triumphantly.

"I didn't mean to..." Cassie said, "It just..."

"You didn't mean to? What, did he DO? Just trip and fall into your pussy?" She laughed, and Cassie joined her in the humor.

"Oh, I was so drunk..." she giggled, then more seriously, she said, "I was scared that I'd lost you forever too, and he was so...nice..."

Tanya smiled, put her hand on Cassie's cheek. "Honey, its okay." she said, quietly, "I don't mind, really. It's not like I was giving you any need for fidelity to me." Tanya smiled, waggled her eyebrows at her lover. "I'd a thought you were crazy if you DIDN'T screw him at least once..."

Cassie laughed again, put her own hand on Tanya's, which was still touching her cheek. She leaned her head into Tanya's hand and sighed. "Oh, I love you SO much... you know that?" She asked.

Tanya's hand slid up through Cassie's red locks, "I know." she said quietly. Her hand moved to the back of Cassie's head, pulled the woman's face closer to hers, and kissed her, her tongue finding Cassie's. Cassie's hands found Tanya's waist, moved slowly around her back and traveled downward over the firm cheeks of her ass. Tanya's breath quickened in Cassie's mouth, the taller woman's touch sending fire through her like a million electric shocks crawling across her skin with the speed of thought. Tanya's own hands lifted found the hem of Cassie's skirt, slid underneath. Her hands slid over the flesh of Cassie's thighs, the sensitive pads of her fingers leaving a trail of kisses behind as her hands rose to Cassie's hips.

Cassie broke the kiss, smiled down at the shorter woman. Her fingers found the buttons of Tanya's blouse of their own accord, deftly slipped the buttons through the holes with quick unwasted movements, and parting the shirt like a curtain, slid inside to cup Tanya's breasts. Her fingers encouraged Tanya's nipples to hardness, squeezing them gently. Cassie felt the flame within her rise with every subtle moan she motivated in Tanya, felt her own heart quicken as her lover's hands moved around her hips to the front, tickling lightly over the soft flesh of her inner thighs, exploring the dense growth of hair, teasingly moving down, then away again.

Cassie's own hands abandoned Tanya's breasts, descending over the girl's soft belly, catching the waistline of her jeans. The button was undone with adroitness that would have surprised Cassie herself had she not been enraptured at the touching going on below, and without a second thought, her hands slid Tanya's jeans and panties to the floor. Cassie followed, bending to her knees, her hands still hooked in Tanya's jeans. Looking up to Tanya's eager eyes filled Cassie with desire unheard of as the vision conjured up a memory of her recent smallness. She smiled up at Tanya, a mystery in her eyes that she couldn't fathom herself.

Tanya bit her lip. Cassie's breath was hot, and stirred the fine hairs at the vertex of her thighs. Her head swam with desire and lust and emotions she had no name for. Her hands tangled in the ruby tresses of her lover, her chest heaved as a cry escaped her. Cassie's mouth met the moist pink opening in a kiss that could go on for all eternity for all Tanya cared. She moaned weakly as Cassie's tongue entered her, exploring the depth of Tanya's femininity. Tanya's breathing became rapid, matching the rhythm of the warm gusts of air Cassie blew against her most sensitive flesh, the rhythm of the woman's tongue moving in and out of her...

Cassie drank thirstily at Tanya's pussy, her cum running down over her lips and chin. She loved the taste of her, the feeling of her heartbeat pulsing against her lips, the knowledge that it was she that was controlling the speed and force of that pulse. She felt a slight pulling at her hair, and stood to meet its desire. Tanya's mouth found hers again, with a passion almost animal in it's lust.

"GOD!" Tanya growled. "I want you so bad!" She led Cassie to the couch, nearly shoved her into it, and threw herself on top of her.

"Tanya..." Cassie forced between the kisses erupting across her lips, "do me a favor?"

"Mmmm... Anything... anything you want..." Tanya breathed hotly.

Without hesitation, Cassie requested, "Shrink me?"

Tanya sat up, concern crossing her face. "Honey... you don't have to, I trust you. I LOVE you, okay?" She laughed.

Cassie, unwilling to lose the momentum of her desire, or the sudden loss of her inhibition, explained, "I know, I know... I mean... I WANT you to."

Tanya's face was confused, but confusion gave way to a look of wonderment and delight. She smiled, reached behind her and scooped up the control box. She stood up, looked at it a moment, and handed it to Cassie. "You do it."

Cassie took the device, looked at it with a little fear, but more than enough lust to press the green button. The feeling of the nanites stirring to a new command flooded through her, intermingling with the fire already coursing through her body, heat atop heat. Her thumb turned the small dial counterclockwise.

This time, the affect was immediate. She felt her skin tightening, even as her clothes loosened. Her sandals, a bit too tight, expanded as her feet dwindled from them. Her blouse slithered free as if alive, the sleeves creeping down her arms, the neckline growing away from her neck, falling over her shoulders. Her skirt no longer held the shape of her body, her feet had disappeared up into its length. Her blouse was blanketed in a circle around her hips, her shoulders far too small now to hold it up.

She was delighted by the look in Tanya's eyes, it was obvious that the sight of her shrinking before her had excited her. Cassie let the control fall, it was about the size of a textbook to her now. She stood up in the pile of useless clothing, her naked body glowing with desire. She judged that she was about a foot tall.

She spread her arms open, "Okay?"

Cassie smiled up at her suddenly gigantic lover, giggling as Tanya answered by scooping her tiny body up into her giant hands.

Part Fourteen

Tanya had awoken that morning with a new lightness in her step that she could only contribute to the love in her heart, and the marathon of lovemaking she'd shared with Cassie the night before. She giggled at herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth, remembering the night before. Cassie had certainly surprised her with her request to be shrunk, and the surprise had quickly turned to a feeling of desire in Tanya that was so hot she thought that it would destroy her with its intensity.

Certainly Cassie would be comfortable at a reduced size; despite the memory she had of Willover's life, she had effectively spent her entire existence the size of a doll, after all. However, Cassie's craving to be small was shocking to Tanya at first. But, she did enjoy it. Cassie couldn't seem to get small enough, it seemed. She kept demanding, pleading with Tanya as they made love to make her smaller. Boris' re-engineering of the control box gave them a tighter control over Cassie's size, to which they put to good use. Tanya could still hear her tiny voice in her head, squeaking with pleasure, growing fainter with each new loss of size.

Tanya couldn't be sure, given that she could barely make out Cassie's tiny voice, but at the last, when the final orgasm shook her tiny lover, she thought that Cassie was crying out to be even smaller. Tanya ignored the request, anyway, Cassie was an impossibly small two inches tall at the end, and Tanya feared for her safety. Afterward, Tanya returned Cassie to a comfortable two feet tall, and the small woman slept curled in the crook of Tanya's arm.

Tanya had carefully extracted herself from the bed that morning, careful not to wake her little sleeping lover, and as an after thought, used the device to return Cassie to a normal size before leaving the control on the nightstand and creeping quietly out of the room. Despite her desire to stay with her lover, Tanya knew that if she didn't put in an appearance at the lab, Dr. Willover would have her head. She was almost out the door when the phone rang. She picked it up and was surprised to hear Boris' voice.

"Hey, Tanya." he said, nervously.

Tanya smiled. Poor Boris was so easily embarrassed. He was obviously feeling more than a little guilt over his sexual escapade with Cassie, and the thought filled Tanya with a new respect for his sense of honor. Still, she was feeling too good not to have a little fun with him.

"Hi, Boris." She said, flatly.

"Ummm..." Boris coughed. "You and Cassie work things out, did ya?"

"As a matter of fact... we did, Boris." With all her strength, Tanya fought off the giggles threatening to burst from her at poor Boris' discomfort.

"OH... Good, that's... good." He brightened a bit. "She was feeling pretty down the other day when she was over here."

"Oh?!?" Tanya took a deep breath, fighting the smile on her face. "Is that the day you FUCKED her?"

There was a silence on the other end, and Tanya could contain herself no longer, picturing the look on Boris' face. "Uh... now... now, Tanya ... I was just... I... we..." Boris stammered.

Tanya let him off the hook finally. "BORIS... it's okay...honest." She said. "Cassie told me everything. I'm not mad."

There was an audible sigh from the man on the phone. "Oh, good, 'cause I felt really..."

Tanya interrupted him, "Well... I AM mad that she got to fuck you before I did, but there's always time for that later, huh?"

Again, there was no sound from Boris. Tanya twirled her finger in her hair, and said, "Unless you want BOTH of us at the same time, of course. I'm pretty sure that Cassie would be into it." Tanya waited a long moment for a reply, until finally, "Breathe, Boris." She said, "I'm kidding."

Again, there was a relieved sigh, followed by a quickly stammered, "The reason I'm calling is... that I need you to stop by Harry's sometime."

"Oh?" Tanya looked at the clock on the mantle. "I should have a minute before I have to report in at the lab, what's going on?"

"I have another batch of nanites and another controller." Boris explained. "Harry thinks it might be a good idea to have them on hand in case the ones inside Cassie ever break down. We really never got a chance to field test them and, you know..."

Tanya smiled. "I know. Thank Harry for me, will you?"

"Oh... sure!" Boris said.

"I'LL thank YOU in person, if you know what I mean..." Laughing, Tanya hung up the phone. She suddenly realized what she had just said to Boris, and the words surprised her, to say the least. She'd never talked to ANY boy like that before, let alone someone as delicious as Boris. She smiled to herself, happy with her new freedom and confidence, knowing that it was all there thanks to one certain beautiful, occasionally tiny, woman now sleeping upstairs in her bed.