The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers

"Where is the Singapore Stringer Cane?" he demanded.

My mouth stood shut as I tried to think of the best way to tell him that I couldn't not find it anywhere.

"River!" he angrily called my name.

I lifted my head to meet his gaze, but after observing the exasperated expression on his face, I quickly lowered my countenance.

"Master, I" I said as my voice began to trail off.

Suddenly I felt his hand grab my arm and dragged me towards the couch. I tried my best to keep myself balanced to avoid falling. He stopped two feet from the couch and yelled at me to stand where he placed me. Tears began to stream down my cheeks as I stared at the carpet wondering what was going to happen to me.

"I'm disappointed. You disobeyed me. I gave you an assignment to complete and you failed to do what I asked of you," he said unsympathetically. "Usually if a sub doesn't do as I instruct them, they are discharged. The commands and directives are given not just be followed, but they are used as way to keep a submissive out of danger. You have to be able to follow a direct order when your Master commands it. Do you understand that River?" he shouted.

"Master, I understand," I said with my face still lowered to the ground.

"Because you didn't follow my orders, you will be punished. Take off all of your clothes now" he insisted.

I lifted my shirt over my head and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. As I started to remove my bra, he prompted me to keep it on.

"Since you failed to listen to me, we won't be using any of the items that you have displayed here. Come over here and removed them from the couch. I no longer want them in my presence. Take them all back to the store. You don't deserve any of the pleasure that they might have brought you," he said angrily.

I hastily moved to the couch and picked up all of the kink toys and placed them on my dining table. When I returned to the living room, Master Jared was sitting on the couch with just his slacks on. As I walked back to resume my position, he called out to me to come to him. I walked to him and stood in between his legs. He moved his back from off the couch and positioned his face between my legs and inhaled my scent. He stayed like that for several uncomfortable minutes. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of having his face close to my center. As I began to get lost in the sensations that were starting to build within me, I heard him speak.

"River, turn around and touch your toes," he commanded.

I turned around and touched my toes to the best of my ability. It was a little difficult to accomplish with six inch heels on though. I heard Master Jared move from the couch. I could feel him in the back of me. He began to gently rub my bottom and kiss both of my ass cheeks. I loved the feel of his hands and mouth on me. As I began to get swept up in the moment, without warning, I felt his hand deliver the first hard blow to my bottom. I stumbled a little and tried my best to regain my composure. Master Jared spanked me until I could hardly continue to bend over properly. I knew my ass was red and sore, but I was so turned on that all I could think about was feeling Master Jared's dick deep in my pussy. I could feel my juices start to run down my leg as I tried my best to steady my legs.

"River, next time I give you an assignment, I expected it to be completed by the date that I give you. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes Master," I said breathing heavily.

As I tried my best to remain touching my toes, I felt Master's Jared's fingers rubbing my sore bottom and removing my thong. He kissed both of my ass cheeks again as two of fingers found my welcoming center ready for him. I was so turned on that I started to move up and down on his fingers until I had both of his fingers to the knuckles deep inside of me. I felt his tongue caressing my asshole and while his fingers established a rhythm of their own as he moved them rapidly in out of me. I loved the feel of his tongue in my ass so much that I urged him to stick it in as far as he could. Abruptly his thumb replaced his tongue and I could feel him slowing down his finger fucking pace while his thumb got used to being inside my asshole.

"River, since you failed your assignment, you will not be allowed to come until I say so," Master Jared said forcibly.

My body instantly stop moving as the words that he spoke sunk in.

"I can't come," I said softly.

"No, but you can watch me as I do whatever I want to your body. I'm only concerned about my pleasure" he said as he smirked.

Master Jared turned me towards the couch and made me hold on to back of it as he plunged his dick deep inside my pussy. I loved the way he feels inside of me and before my body could adjust to his invasion of my body, he began to fuck me hard pounding into me rapidly. I tried my best to match his rhythm, but I couldn't. As his hips continued to rock in to my ass, he grabbed my hair and brought my body closer to his. With my back being closer to him now, I began to feel his teeth biting at my back, neck, and ears while he released his unrelenting punishment on my body. I wanted so badly to come, but I knew I couldn't. As I tried my best to quiet my body from erupting with my release, I found I was in a losing battle as I felt his hands massaged my breasts and nipples through my bra. His hands steadily pumped with fervor. Not knowing what to do, I moved my hand in between my legs and started to massage my clit with two fingers. I didn't care anymore, I was going to come if he liked it or not. Then suddenly I felt his pace slow as he grabbed both of my hands and brought them behind my back. He held both of my hands in one of his as he slammed into me harder with every stroke of his dick.

"I told you River, you are not allowed to come until I say so!" he growled.

I closed my eyes as a new fresh set of tears started to fall. He was really serious and now I knew for sure that he wouldn't be allowing me to climax. I tried my best to disconnect myself from what I was feeling at the moment, but that proved to be very difficult to achieve. I could hear Master Jared's breathing increase and I knew that was an indicator that he was about to come. I reached underneath myself and gripped his balls and squeezed as his dick entered me. The feel of my hands squeezing his ball must have felt amazing to him because he started to grind his dick inside me allowing me to grip his balls tighter. What I didn't anticipate was how good it would be to have him grinding into me. I knew I would be in trouble as I felt my release take over my body. My body shook uncontrollably as I crested multiple times. As I recovered my senses, I noticed that Master Jared had stopped his vicious assault upon my body. I turned around slowly as I saw the angry scowl across his face. He withdrew from me and started to get dressed. I was too scared to move so I remained where I was.

I closed my eyes hoping that he wasn't too upset with me for coming. As my thoughts started to go haywire, I felt rope being tied around my legs and knees. Before I could comprehend what was really going on, Master Jared, tied my arms behind my back and he also tied my hands together. He laid me on the couch with my face up.

"You will stay like this until I return. If you try to untie yourself, your punishment will be worse than the one you received today," he said stone faced.

Fear that something else would happen to me, I shook my head in agreement. I watched as he got dressed and left my home. I couldn't help that I came. Master Jared's dick felt unbelievable inside of me. As I on lay on the couch, I could feel the pressure of the rope on my arms and hands. I don't know how long I will be able to stay tied up like this. Hopefully Master Jared will return soon because I have to use the bathroom something awful. As I replayed the events of today over in my mind, my eyes became heavy and I struggled to keep them open. After resisting sleep as long as I could, I drifted off wondering when he would come back to release me from these robes.

Chapter 4

I awoke unexpectedly out of my sleep with my heart racing. I looked around the room as I tried to focus on the picture on the wall. The events of the day came flooding back to me as I realized that I was still tied in ropes for coming when I wasn't supposed to. I looked at the time on the DVD player and saw that it was seven o'clock in the evening. That meant that Master Jared left about three hours ago. Shit! I have to get out of these ropes. Fuck him! I have to use the bathroom and I'm not going to stay like this until he gets back. No telling when he would return anyway. I need to get to my cell phone and call Delaney to come over here. With my arms, hands, knees and legs being tied, I didn't how I was going to get to my cellphone that was on the coffee table next to the couch, let alone dial Delaney's number. I need to think fast and quick if I want to get out of this mess. Maybe if I am able to fall to the floor I will be able to get to my cell phone. It sounded like it could work, so I started to move my body back and forth until finally I fell on the ground face first. Thank God that he didn't tie my feet or I really wouldn't be able to move. I gathered all the strength I had and tried to sit up on my knees. Although it was painful, I managed to pull myself up to where my knees were touching the carpet. I wiggled over to the coffee table and looked at my cellphone. I got to my cell phone, but didn't know how I was going to call Delaney. I could use the voice commands on my phone to call her, but I will need to press the home button to activate the voice commands. Panic set in as I tried to figure out a way to press the button, when it came to me. I will have to use my tongue. I moved over to my cellphone and stuck out my tongue and pressed hard on the home button. Suddenly, I heard my phone asking for a command to perform a task. I called out Delaney's name and the phone dialed her. I stuck my tongue out again and hit the speaker function button so I could talk to her without having to figure out how I was going to hold the phone.

"What are you doing calling me?" I heard Delaney say.

"911, 911, 911," I yelled.

"What?! I'm on my way," I heard her say as the call ended.

Cool, Laney is on the way and I will be out of this mess soon. Hopefully, she won't laugh at me too much when she sees me tied up like this. Knowing her she will want to take pictures and hold them over my head when she needs some leverage to get me to do something for her. I know Laney will be here in five minutes. Thank God, I don't have long wait. Then it hits me, what if Master Jared walks in and finds Laney untying me? I love being his submissive, but honestly this time he has taken things too far. I heard a car door open and close and I am hoping its Laney. I hear the keys in the door and see the knob slowly turn. In walks Laney and she looks at me and drops to the floor laughing hysterically. I can't believe that she finds this situation humorous, but I can't blame her I must look a sight.

"Let me take a picture of this, I'm putting this on facebook," Laney said as she tried her best to control her laughter."

She snaps a few pictures of me while trying to remain calm.

"Girl, get me out of these ropes!" I yelled. "My whole body hurts."

Laney reached over to feel the texture of the ropes to see what she needed to cut them with.

"Let me get the blade from the kitchen to cut them," Laney said as she started walking.

She quickly returned with the blade and I asked her to cut the ropes on my arms and hands first. She cut both of the ropes and I could feel my blood starting to circulate again. Just as she was about to cut the rope from my knees and legs, in walks Master Jared. My eyes grew wide with fear.

"What the hell is going?" he said.

Laney marched up to him and introduced herself.

"Delaney Crawford you sick mother fucker. Why did you tie her up like this?"

"Ms. Crawford, I see River didn't allow you to be privy to everything that goes on in her life," he said sarcastically.

"I'm Master Jared and River signed a contract with me to be my submissive and that means she has to do everything I tell her or be discharged from our contractual agreement."

Laney looked at me shocked at hearing his words. I never told her that I signed a contract to be a submissive.

"Is this true River?" she asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Laney, I never meant for you to find out this way" I said apologetically.

"River, the entire time you had me thinking that you were just experimenting with the BDSM lifestyle. I didn't know you were really living it," Laney said. "You know this lifestyle could be dangerous if you are not fully educated on it."

"She won't be living the lifestyle anymore after today. I'm going to void our agreement," Master Jared coaxed.

"Master Jared, I knew after failing my assignment, you were going to let me go anyway. So, I'm okay with it," I said sadly.

"Void the contract then," Laney yelled.

"Maybe we can work out another arrangement," he said as he looked at River and Laney.

"We don't need a new arrangement here, just void River's contract and get the fuck out!" she yelled.

"Wait Laney, I want to remain his submissive, I just don't like the way he treated me today. Let's listen to his new arrangement before I agree to void my contract with him," I said pleadingly.

"Start talking mother fucker," Laney said.

"I will agree to keep River as my submissive, only if you agree to fuck both of us and become my submissive as well," Master Jared said.

Laney and I were both stunned by what Master Jared was implying. I could never do what he is requesting. I see now that this BDSM lifestyle might be out of my league.

"River, do you hear this bullshit? And you want to be his submissive?" she challenged.

"Not any more Laney. Master Jared just void my contract" I whimpered.

"So that's a no I take it?" he asked.

"Take it as a hell no and get the fuck out my house," I yelled.

Laney and I watched as Master Jared placed his house key on my table and walked out.

"Thanks Laney for being there for me, I really appreciate you" I said in a sad, tiny voice.

"No problem, but I'm still putting the pictures on facebook" she teased.

To be continued

RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers
12