The Submissive: In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on her shoulder slid down to her breast. Two thick fingers lightly pinched the nipple between them. She bit her lower lip in expectation. Then the pinch became hard. The scintillating sensation of pain radiated outward. The feeling was sinfully exquisite.

"Do you want to cum?" He whispered as he leaned in close to her ear. She could feel the heat of his breath.

"Yes, master, yes!"

The hand that had been caressing her ass moved to the back of her head. Releasing her nipple his hand moved to the other, pinching it lightly. His fingers wrapped into her hair and pulled back causing a sharp pain as the other hand pinched the nipple hard.

"Oh God" she cried out again. Knowing her transgression would be dealt with, wanting whatever punishment he would give her.

"Not until I give you permission" He whispered again.

The hand in her hair released her auburn locks and moved to her ass. Before it landed she could hear a voice in her head, yes punish me. Then she felt it, harder than before so her entire body shook. Not once... but twice. She bit her lower lip to keep from calling out.

"You're a slow learner, but learn you will". His hands left her body. She could hear him take a couple of steps away. She heard a quiet squeal from Karen.

"Are you prepared for the final rite, do you wish to know me?" He asked Karen.

"Master yes" she replied.

"Then you know what you must do"

"Master Yes, I must make her cum without your permission, so you can punish her"

With those words Kelly's mind raced with a mixture of confusion, excitement, and desire. She had secretly fantasized about Karen a few times, but this... this she had never even dreamed.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of the leather tip of a riding crop slowly sliding down her spine. It came to Rest on one of her cheeks. Then the feeling of Karen's soft hands on her shoulders. She felt the warmth of Karen's body pressing against her. Kelly tried to stay focused but knew it wouldn't take Karen long to make her cum. Then she knew she would feel the crop. Karen kissed Kelly's neck softly her hands sliding down from her shoulders caressing her sides. Her finger nails dragging softly against her flesh. Karen took one of Kelly's nipples into her mouth. Letting her teeth bite gently into their pink flesh.

"Oh Shit, fuck" Kelly moaned out at feeling Karen's teeth. Then she felt the sting of the crop on her ass. The intermingling of sensations was taking her to the edge quickly. Karen moved her mouth to the other nipple while placing one hand between her breasts. Her teeth took hold as she also began dragging her nails from between her breasts down. The nails dug deeper this time leaving an almost burning sensation as they moved down across her abs. Kelly held back only letting muffled moans escape from her tightly pursed lips. Still her body tensed and she began to rise up on her toes. Karen's hand moved down past her stomach and into Kelly's neatly trimmed bush. Her teeth still held the nipple as Karen let one finger gently brush across Kelly's clit. That was all she could take. Her back arched hard and she felt the moisture flow out her already wet pussy.

She cried out. "Yes...God yes. Karen I... I..." the crop landed hard but she was beyond the ability to control herself. Karen let her finger slide down keeping the palm of her hand against her clit. Applying pressure with her palm she slipped one finger in to her dripping slit. Kelly tried to not call out but couldn't stop as she moaned out in pleasure, being beyond the use of words. The crop landed again, and again. Karen started to kiss her way down toward Kelly's steaming crotch, slipping a second finger in. As her tongue reached Kelly's clit a third finger slipped in. Kelly's hips were trying to thrust back against the source of her pleasure. The tension of her body being pulled up by the ropes limited her movement. She wanted it deeper.

"Oh damn... fuck me, fuck me..." she cried out. Then she felt it from deep inside her. She was cumming hard. Harder then she had ever cum before. She opened her mouth to scream but she could make no sound. She was completely helpless as it took her over. Her body tense, straining to its limits, her heart pounding. The pleasure of Karen's tongue on her clit, as her fingers slid in deeply then back out. The riding crop was now working a slow and steady rhythm on her ass. The pain filling her body with the warmth she desired. She felt her juices pour out of her onto Karen's face. The riding crop ceased its movement as her body began to feel weak.

"Stop" Was all he said. She felt Karen pull away, and heard her softly giggle.

She felt herself trying to keep her feet under as her legs had gone soft. Was it over, Kelly asked herself.

Then she heard the sound of the chair sliding across the concrete. She felt it touch the back of her knees. Then she felt him. He stepped in behind her standing over the chair. His strong arms wrapped around her lifting her taking the strain from the ropes off her. His body press tight against her. She could feel that he was naked, the heat of his flesh, the hardness of his cock pressing into the small of her back. It wasn't over. As tired as she felt she still want his cock inside her. She felt as one hand reached up and untied the rope that had been thrown over the beam. She began to slump back but he pulled it tight again.

"You move when I tell you to" His voice stern but somehow comforting.

She heard the chair creak as he sat down behind her. He had one hand on her hip, the other still on the rope holding it tight.

"Lower yourself slowly" he said.

She felt the tension of the rope loosen but just enough to let he move at the speed he desired. Her already tired legs now ached as she tried to move at a pace that seemed all to slow to her.

"Slave, guide my cock into her." She knew he spoke to Karen.

She felt as Karen moved forward again her hands sliding up between her thighs. One hand seeking out Kelly's dripping hole. The other gripping her masters cock. The rope allowed Kelly to lower a little more. She felt the tip of his hard cock as it began to spread the lips of ready and willing pussy. The rope loosened a bit more as a couple of inches slid in. Then the rope stayed tight, keeping her in a position that was meant to tease her. She wanted him to release the rope, to slam every inch of his steely hardness into her.

She moaned softly... "Master... please!" a stern hand landed hard on her ass.

"Slave begin again"

She felt as Karen's hands wrapped over her legs, her tongue going directly to her clit licking it teasing it. Then felt it slide down to where her pussy hung in limbo on the tip of his cock. She felt as Karen's tongue moved from her pussy and down the length of his shaft. She could hear sucking sounds. She could only imagine Karen licking her hot juices from the shaft of his cock. Her body began to tremble as she felt her body responding. She felt the need growing inside her. She felt Karen's tongue moving back up from his cock to slide up her burning snatch until it reached he clit again. The hand he held on her right hip tightened its grip to hold her in place. The rope went slack as his other hand let go of the rope and went to her hip. With both hands he pulled her down hard, shoving the rest of his manhood inside of her. She cried out in pleasure "Oh God give it to me. Give it to me hard"

He held her there her burning hot pussy impaled of every inch of his thick, throbbing cock. She began to feel surge as another wave of pleasure ran through her. She wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so bad but felt caught on the brink. Not sure if her body was capable of going over the edge. She could feel as he flexed his cock inside of her.

"Oh please fuck me. Please fuck me" she cried out as his hand smack the side of her ass cheek. Her legs folded back her feet wrapping around his. She tried desperately to thrust her hips but he held her firmly in place. She could feel her pussy walls contract around her cock, squeezing it hard. Then she felt herself going over the edge. He quickly stood up and bent her over in front of him. Karen held her arms to give her balance, and then gave her a long, deep kiss.

He began to thrust hard in and out of her pussy. "Cum, cum now!" he commanded.

The words weren't need as she was already there. She felt as he stared to pound into her harder.

"Take that cock" he said, "make me cum."

She used Karen for leverage as she shoved her ass back against him matching every thrust. Her body jerked and shook hard as she began to cum one last time. She moaned into Karen's mouth as they continued to kiss. She felt his cock swell up a little more. Heard him grunt loudly, then he begin to fill her up with his hot cum. She could feel it spraying into her pussy the heat of it soothing her well fucked walls. He kept thrusting filling her more and more. She could feel it dripping from her, running down her leg. He pushed himself deep inside her and held it there for a few moments. She could feel his body tremble. He slowly slid back out and then slammed hard back into her.

"Fuck yeah..." she heard him say. "Fuck yeah"

He held his cock deep inside her pulling her back to a seated position in the chair. She felt Karen's tongue licking up her thigh. Licking off the cum that had run down. Felt as she licked around the base of his cock still impaled deep inside her. She felt the rope tighten as he once again pulled it, raising her up. She could feel Karen's lips and tongue as she was greedily sucking the mixture of cum and juices from her tired pussy. He pulled her up and off his cock. He held her there for a moment while Karen licked her clean. Then he pulled the rope tight and tied her back where she had begun. Her body stretched up tight hands reaching toward the ceiling.

"Karen take off you blind fold." She heard him say softly.

She heard Karen give out a quiet gasp of approval as she laid eyes on her Dom for the first time. Kelly knew that in time she might be given that honor. Until then she would be his slave. She would do what she was asked. She heard him walking away his heavy steps going back up the stairs. The sound of the door unlocking, opening, then closing echoed loudly. Karen remove Kelly's blind fold, then lowered her into the chair. Then she began untying her arms. Kelly looked at Karen she was smiling back at her.

"See I told you would be okay."

Kelly sat in silence trying to get a grip on everything that just happened. Karen handed her a small prepaid cell phone.

"When he calls you answer. It's that simple."

Kelly remembered seeing Karen at work taking an extra bathroom break, or going outside to smoke in her car, when that phone had rung. She never knew. She looked at Karen.

"I don't even know what to say... Thank you." Kelly leaned into Karen holding her in her arms. Karen returned the embrace.

"No, I should thank you" Karen replied "I won't need this anymore." She dropped the blindfold she had been wearing to the ground.

12