The Substitute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary kissed his cheek, scooted past him and scampered into the parlor to track down her thrown off garments. Trotter re-donned his linen shirt and trousers, pulled a fresh collar out of his bureau and added a blue tie with white polka dots. Mary came back to the bedroom just as he finished knotting the silk. He pulled on a light wool double-breasted navy blazer from his wardrobe, grabbed a pearl gray snap-brim felt fedora and said, "I'm ready if YOU are." Reaching into another bureau drawer he removed a rust-colored wool cardigan, draped it over Mary's shoulders and asked, "ARE you?"

Mary closed her arm around Trotter's waist, gave him a significant sideways hug and smiled, "You bet I'm ready, Teddy." She laughed. "Hey! That rhymes! 'I'm READY TEDDY!'" She rocked up on her toes and kissed the corner of his mouth. Her sultry voice, soft kiss and Arpège scent made him reconsider a peanut butter sandwich with vegetable beef soup instead of the White Star's Blue Plate Special.

With effort, Trotter said, "Let's GO, then. But, I think we should leave the rhymes here in the shanty. Please call me 'Mr. Trotter' and I will address YOU as 'Miss McGuinness'... there's no sense pushing our luck, is there?" With a gentle guiding hand, Edward pushed Mary to the front of the cottage. Outside he was completely circumspect as they strolled in the clement May late afternoon toward Flint Street.

The White Star Café was nearly empty. A couple of day laborers were finishing their apple pie slices and Katy Oleson, the proprietor's wife, was just delivering a cup of coffee to a policeman on his break. She looked up and smiled when Trotter and Mary entered. "Hello, Mr. Trotter," she called across the room. "Your window table is waiting for you, if you want it." She knew her customers and liked to let them know it. She did not recognize the pretty young thing with the bachelor teacher, however, and made a mental note to keep her eyes open.

Mary led the way to the indicated table, then sat as Trotter held her chair. Pulling a red-and-white checkered napkin into her lap, she smiled and said, "Wow. You're a big-time guy if they save a table for you."

Trotter chuckled and shook his head. "No. That's just Mrs. Oleson... she knows I like to sit and watch folks walk by while I eat, and I told you, I'm in here at least three times a week." As he put his napkin over his legs, Mrs. Oleson came to the table.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Trotter," she clucked while she peered over Mary's shoulder and put menus on the table. "Who is your friend? You always are alone... I thought you were a bookworm!" She laughed lightly showing she was just being playful. Edward kept a poker face, but Mary blushed at the blatant innuendo.

"Now, Mrs. Oleson," Trotter replied, "You KNOW I'm a math teacher at Washington High School. This is Miss Mary McGuinness, a STUDENT." He looked the middle-aged woman directly in her eyes, lowered his voice and continued, "She has an area where she's a little bit fuzzy and I gave it a look-see... I'm sure YOU understand all about how MASS and ENERGY impact SPACE over TIME, but, PLEASE be kind... don't say or do anything which might embarrass the poor girl." Bringing his voice back to normal volume while closing his menu, Edward said, "Everything here is so tasty, Mrs. Oleson. What's the Blue Plate Special today?"

Flummoxed by the double-talk, Mrs. Oleson was glad the conversation had turned to her area of expertise. "Oh, Mr. Trotter, we have TWO specials today... Ole went fishing this morning and brought in a mess of trout. So, in addition to meatloaf, I still have a couple of nice fish filets just waiting for the pan! Of course, either main dish comes with carrots or peas, mashed potatoes, a roll and a slice of apple pie." She took a deep breath as her litany wound down. "Would you like coffee?" Then looking at Mary, she added, "Or MILK, dear?"

Mary suppressed her mirth. "Yes, thank you, please," she answered, then asked, "What's in the meatloaf?"

Mrs. Oleson was a bit taken aback. Today they had stretched their beef by adding rabbit, but she did not want to give away all of her secrets. "Why, MEAT, of course... and a bit of onion, seasoning... the USUAL things. Is that what you would like, Miss McGuinness?"

Fresh fish was even more rare than ham in the McGuinness house. Mary smiled across the table and then up at Mrs. Oleson. "No, I'll try the trout, please. With carrots."

"Make that TWO, Mrs. Oleson," Trotter chipped in. "And I'll have my coffee with dessert. Water will be just fine for me for now."

An hour later, well fed and feeling logy, Trotter suggested, as they left the café, "Let's stroll for a bit... up to Edison, over to Dorchester and along to the other end of the alley at Garvey and Holmes. It's just a few blocks but the fresh evening air is so nice, don't you think, Mary? Unless you want me to take you to the corner and wait with you for the next trolley... do you need to be home again, soon?"

Mary was struck by Edward's thoughtfulness and how natural it felt to be in his company. She caped his rust cardigan around her shoulders and said softly, forgetting his earlier admonition, "It IS a fine evening, Teddy... let's walk a ways." She slipped her hand into his and added, as she turned with him down Central Avenue, "Don't forget, Mama and Papa won't be home until late tomorrow morning... I could stay with YOU, if you didn't mind and have an alarm clock." Mrs. Oleson, unseen behind the big White Star window, gave the departing couple a knowing look as she went about the business of clearing their dishes.

After they rounded the corner onto Edison Street, heading down the darker tree-lined residential sidewalk away from the busier and well lit Central Avenue, Edward dropped Mary's small warm hand and slid his right arm around her waist. She skipped a half-step to match his stride and they casually marched, wordlessly mellow, the remaining four blocks to the back fence gate to 46 1/2 Garvey Street.

Back in the cottage, Edward closed the front door and pressed Mary's back flat against it. With his left hand behind her neck, he kissed her hard, but briefly, and hissed, "That was naughty of you to make those faces at me and rub your shoes on my ankles under the table." He pushed his right hand over her left breast and squeezed it through her sack dress and camisole while he pinned her to the door with his hips.

"Mmmph... I'm s-sorry... Uhnn! Teddy," Mary gasped between moans under his sudden assault. Her relaxed mood evaporated. Every nerve simultaneously shattered as her hormones hurried to transcribe the urgent messages flashing through her body.

"No, DON'T be sorry," Trotter commanded with a low heavy tone. "I LOVED it, but there IS 'The Piper' to pay." He growled and slid his hands down to the hem of her frock then raised them underneath, but above her silk. His left paw slipped great circles around her bottom while his right one returned to her thinly guarded tit.

Pulling back from the door, Edward waltzed Mary to the nearby kitchenette. She groaned and gurgled, clutching his trousers' suspender tabs, while he kicked out a straight chair from the table and sat her down in it. Eagerly she raised her arms high as he whisked her dress over her head. She stared hungrily at the defined tent pole in his pants' pleats.

Trotter pushed his braces down while Mary freed his constrained cock and bent her lush lips to its head. Straddling her waist he listened to her happy sigh as she took her first taste of his beading pre-cum. Before she could settle in, however, Trotter pulled back from her mouth and bunched her full boobs around his fat hard stalk. Their mass slid smoothly as he lunged along her silken cleavage. His plum bumped her delicate chin and retreated before she could kiss it again with her surprised cupid's bow.

Palping her globes around his trapped thrusting tool, Trotter smiled inwardly while he watched Mary's expressions as she bobbed for his apple and occasionally caught it long enough to get a quick suck before he withdrew again. His pent up state swiftly asserted itself. He felt his constricting nuts prepare themselves. Mary got lost in the rhythmic pace and focused on seizing and kissing Trotter's spongy top with its every appearance at the apex of her bosom. His strong kneading hands drove her wild. With no touches at all, her cunny raged. She felt her orgasm approaching as if by magic.

In the moment, Trotter lurched mightily. Crunching his butt and gut, he shot along the soft slick silvery canyon between Mary's mashed mounds. Caught unawares, Mary's open mouth took the first jet of jism launched from his nozzle. The second and third warm stream plastered her chin and throat as Trotter's dick disappeared within her décolletage. When his still spurting cock returned, Mary's climax broke. Her pussy squirted on her thighs while Trotter's prick pulsed twice more against her cheek and nose as he held himself steady and rubbed her tits in opposition against his quieting thickness.

Mary grinned at him, wiped her chin, then dreamily drove her fingers, sticky with his seed, deep into her soaking engorged peach. Edward stepped back and watched her rotate her wrist. Mary frantically plunged her screwing little fist in and out of her pliant pussy. She arched her back and cried aloud. Her cunt was a foaming squalling ocean as she came again. Trotter reached out, grabbed her fitful body by the shoulders and pulled her into his arms; saving her from falling as the rocking wooden chair tipped over. She collapsed against him and exhaled loudly with relief.

Trotter scooped the wasted teen up and carried her to his bathroom. "Let's clean you up, Sugar Beet," he said as he gently balanced her against his frame while he reached through the shower curtain and turned on the claw-foot tub's porcelain taps. Mary silently hugged him. He seated her on the toilet and stripped himself naked while the water heated.

By the time the tiny bathroom was steaming, Mary had recovered her senses. After removing her oxfords and socks, she peeled off her cum-stained chemise and stepped, with Trotter, into the bathtub under the rainfall shower head. The hot cascading stream was wonderful, but not as wonderful as Trotter's strong soapy hands slithering over every square inch of her wracked body. She had had no idea that lovemaking was so strenuous. She had not felt this worn out since the family went on vacation back to Allentown, Pennsylvania, when she was fifteen years old, and she rode 'The Coaster' there, eight straight times.

The combined heat of the shower and Mary's close proximity had an additional effect on Edward as he lathered the soft and firm round parts of the teen's body from her chest to her calves. His well exercised penis was once again upright and hard. Mary noticed the change and pushed the heel of her right hand down the bulging blue vein under his swollen cock from his knob to his root. While scratching her nails lightly at the junction of his ass cheeks, she cooed, "Can you give me another ride, Teddy? But like on a Ferris Wheel... slow... and long?"

Trotter put his soapy rag in its dish and hugged Mary close. "I can TRY, Sugar Beet," he said softly. "It'll probably HAVE to be both slow and long... my boys have been working overtime." He laughed low in his throat as he imagined little men in his testicles, with work gloves and long paddles, feverishly stirring kettles of unformed sperm, while an unseen voice goaded them, "Go, Gonads, GO! He's going to FUCK her AGAIN!"

Mary craned her neck, kissed him under his chin and breathed, "That's OK. We can just snuggle, too... Take me to bed?"

Trotter shivered, but he was not sure whether it was due to Mary's plaintive sentiment, or to the shower running cool. He turned off the spigots, threw back the curtain and grabbed towels from the nearby rack. After quietly drying each other, Mary and Edward stepped out of the tub and moved to the bedroom. Under the bed covers, Trotter spooned up against her warm back. His now only half-hard bone nosed between her thighs and nuzzled Mary's peach without splitting it. She sighed and pulled his right hand across her bosom, clutching it to her left breast. Closing her eyes, she smiled while Trotter fell asleep to the comforting beat of her heart in his palm.

12