The Success Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terrunt
terrunt
99 Followers

I did.

As I felt my hot jets explode inside her, she came also, grabbing my hips and pulling me tightly into her.

Our orgasms subsided and we lay on the bed, kissing and cuddling until we both simultaneously fell asleep.

I woke the next morning to the smell of coffee from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked towards the heavenly smell. Then I stopped. Just inside the kitchen I could see Sinead's gorgeous red hair, and her completely naked body. I smiled and stepped quietly behind her, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Good morning beautiful" I said.

She turned around and kissed me.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well? I know I did." She asked.

"I slept fantastically." I replied, smiling.

We had breakfast, making small talk.

I left around 2PM, because my mom was due back at half-past, and I wanted the house tidy for her when she got back.

I couldn't stop smiling, and my mom noticed when she got back.

"Who is she?" She asked, smiling.

"My secretary." I laughed.

"Sinead? Good, it took long enough for you to both see you were hot for each other."

I forgot my mom had known her as long as I had.

---

Sinead and I continued this way of life for a few months.

I had found a nice 3 bedroom house around the corner from my mom's, so I bought it and moved in there.

Sinead moved in with me a few days after I bought the house. My mom was happier that I was.

---

Life with Sinead was never dull. We spent every waking moment together, from the moment we woke up, to the moment we went to bed.

At work, there was the usual gossip-mongers, but most everyone was happy for us.

People kept commenting on how happy I look, and I know that's because of Sinead.

I felt so alive when I was with her.

---

6 months later, I took her out to the restaurant where we had our first date. She looked as radiant as ever, dressing in blue this time. She truly does look amazing no matter what she wears. It could be some sweat pants or a five thousand dollar dress, it didn't matter.

So I felt right, when I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and opened it.

"Sinead, I love you with every fiber of my being. Will you do me the great honor of being my wife?" I proposed.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She replied with tears in her eyes, and I put the ring on her.

---

We were married 6 months after that. I'd like to say we settled into a routine, but we didn't. I don't think it's possible that we could. Every day with her was a new adventure.

So, on our wedding night after we had made love, she turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"I love you Jimmy O'Hara. You're going to be a great father."

"You're pregnant? Oh my God!" I smiled, with a few tears in my own eyes. I kissed her passionately, and tasted cherries.

---

So, here we are. 3 years after I married Sinead.

We have two kids now, and a third is on the way.

One boy and one girl name Stevie and Courtney.

We deliberately didn't find out the sex of our third child, preferring the surprise.

Life couldn't be better.

Oh, and as for Kate and Oliver? They moved to Seattle, where they lived in a one bedroom apartment. They couldn't get back into accountancy after what happened in their previous jobs, so Kate works as a secretary for a local divorce lawyer, of all people. And Oliver went down the wrong path, and started taking drugs after he lost the Mercedes and the big house. He tried to screw a dealer, and they found him the next day with 10 bullets lodged in his chest.

My firm is also making more and more money, when I tell clients that I'm a success story, they queue up for our services. We made a profit of almost 20 million dollars last year. It's a long way from being a two man team.

Thank you for reading.

terrunt
terrunt
99 Followers
12