Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nex2Nex2over 9 years ago

Was an enjoyable chapter to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story please upload faster if you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love both stories

Just wanted to say good job and keep up the great work. Yea the next chapter is going to be fun to read with all the whoops and true identities out know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blue?

What happened to Blue dragon? I believe she was bread, did she clutch, if so how many, are they pure dragon or hybrid, how long does it take them to mature (months, years, decades, longer), can they telepathically communicate with their half siblings? I liked Blue's personality.

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome stuff

where is blue btw and great twist bringing in the greeks puts a whole new twist to it man heeeheee cant wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest

I like it, but I'd have liked it better if you had gone easier with the incest. Especially regarding Brook. Mom-son incest is a big no-no for me. Otherwise I have loved it so far including the most recent chapter.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I guess they all found out what happens if Jessica doesn't get back before midnight . Though I doubt they will remember any of it . Only us readers will have that memory . Lol .

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Whiny bitches. Incest was warned. Don’t complain .

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

If you are going to leave a comment that is negative, at least have the balls to do so and not hiding behind the name anonymous!

It pisses me off that people think that they can say what they want against an author of a story that has been worked on extremely hard and not feel that there are any consequences because they are using anonymous and not having enough courage to use their names while doing so!

Bravo to the author with the help of garbanzo who I believe helps with the editing and structure of the story. Thank you for taking your time to share with us all of the hours upon hours that you have taken to write such an in-depth story that is now in its second book! Your ability to make us or allow us to get to know each character so well is an art that I wish I was able to share!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous