The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll probably die a horrible death," Gloria responded to Jessica's question as though discussing what they were having for lunch.

Jessica glared at the succubus, but Gloria ignored her.

"The blue one," Shelly said, remembering something she'd heard years ago. Dad liked to recall some of his stories, though she didn't remember him mentioning doing anything "perverted" with Areth at the time. She suspected he'd edited it for her sake.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked. Shelly couldn't remember seeing the woman look so vulnerable.

"Absolutely," Shelly replied, trying to put on her best smile. At least, she was fairly certain.

"I'll trust you," Jessica said, as though saying she wouldn't trust anyone else there.

"Blue it is!" Eldon grabbed the two blue vials and they left the closet. Shelly was all too happy to get out of there. She couldn't help but sigh as they stepped through Marchosias's front door.

They hiked their way out until they could hear the hammers clanging again.

"No, not again!" Areth screeched and zipped past Shelly's head.

Jessica was fast enough to catch her before she got too far away, and hauled her back. Areth fought frantically to get away, but Jessica hummed gently to her, until her struggles ceased and a few moments later, Areth was snoring in the woman's hands.

"What's wrong with her?" Eldon asked as he looked at the four-inch fairy.

"She had a traumatic experience with the Cyclopes once before," Gloria said softly. "They didn't take her maidenhead, but were very rough with her otherwise."

Jessica cradled the fairy against her breast as they started walking again.

"You shouldn't poke around her thoughts," Jessica sneered. "It's rude."

Eldon gave her an odd glance, but Gloria just shrugged. "When someone shouts their thoughts like she did, there's no way I could miss them."

Jessica opened her mouth to say something else, but Shelly placed her hand on the other woman's shoulder. Jessica glanced at her before turning away and walking ahead of them.

They reached the cave entrance without any further incidents and walked down to the beach. Bridget was there playing tag with a grindylow.

"You changed," Eldon commented, looking as happy about it as Shelly felt.

"Yeah," Bridget grinned. "I didn't want to be outnumbered by women like Eldon is, so I changed." Her hair had gone from Brock's brown, to Bridget's red to match her mother's.

"I wish you wouldn't have," Eldon muttered, though it was too quiet for Bridget to hear.

Looking around, Shelly realized that her brother was the only male there. Any guy's best dream, if more than half the women weren't related to him.

"Did you get what you needed?" Bridget asked, hope filling her voice. "Did Marchosias have the potion you need?"

"We got it," Eldon said, patting his pocket.

"Got... wha—" Areth muttered as she yawned and woke up.

"Welcome back," Gloria said with a grin.

"Back? Did I go somewhere?" Areth looked around, confused and dazed.

"That's not important," Eldon said as he handed her a vial. "Drink this, so we can go save Aunt Brooke."

Eldon handed the other vial to Jessica, who immediately downed it. Within seconds, she began gasping, choking on the air.

Eldon slapped Areth's vial out of her hands before she could drink it. It sailed through the air and shattered on a rock jutting out of the sand on the beach.

"Hey! What was that for?" Areth yelled. "I'm not into getting slapped around, young man."

Eldon pointed to where Gloria was trying to help Jessica, but to no avail. Gloria was behind Jessica, trying to give her the Heimlich maneuver, but the other woman started turning blue.

"Well, duh!" Areth spat with her tiny fists on her hips. "The potion lets you breathe water, but it means you can't breathe air. Get her in the water and she'll be fine."

Gloria must have seen the thoughts in Areth's head as she was already dragging Jessica to the water. She heaved and Jessica splashed into the water a few feet out from shore. Shelly didn't realize how strong the succubus was until that moment. A few seconds later, Jessica poked her head up and waved to them. She tried to speak, but gagged as water spewed from her throat. She dropped back down until her nose was under the water and gave them a thumbs-up.

Areth fluttered over to where the vial had shattered and looked down at the broken glass forlornly. "Now I can't go with you," she pouted.

Shelly wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was secretly relieved the fairy would be staying behind. "Sorry," she told Areth. "Why don't you go back to dad and let him know what's happening. I'm sure he'd love to do perverted things to you." She twinged inwardly at that last statement. She knew her dad had sex, but that didn't mean she liked to think about it.

"You think?" Areth's mood brightened, switching from sadness to joy as fast as only a fairy could. When Shelly nodded, Areth zoomed off into the rain before another word could be said.

"Time to get wet!" Bridget called, splashing them with her tail.

"Do you want me to be a sword or spear?" she asked, turning to her brother.

"A spear might be too long to maneuver in the water," he said after a brief deliberation. "Maybe go with a long dagger."

She closed her eyes and felt her body shrink down to match the image of a dagger she'd touched a few years ago that she thought was pretty. It had a long thin blade that gleamed like silver, and a golden hilt with a blue sapphire set in the base of the hilt.

She felt her brother grasp her hilt a moment before water surrounded her. She allowed herself to see through the sapphire as Eldon swam towards Jessica.

"Were you just going to leave me on the beach?" Gloria asked, sounding cross as she swam up to them. Shelly could tell that she wasn't really angry by the gleam in her eyes, but she doubted her brother could read the other woman as well. Not that it mattered though. Gloria had chosen to become a mermaid entirely, with not a stitch of clothing. Her grapefruit sized breasts hung full and round in the buoyant water, her nipples hard and pointing right at Eldon. Gloria was beautiful in this form, as she seemed to be in every form. Shelly felt a little jealous of the other woman, but tamped it down. They weren't competing against each other.

"Sorry," Eldon muttered, looking right at Gloria's chest. Could he be any more obvious? "I'm glad Shelly was thinking enough to help you change forms."

"I don't need help," Gloria smiled. "I'm old enough to change on my own whenever or however I want."

Shelly once again wondered how old Gloria was. As far as she knew, only the oldest of the old succubae could do that.

"Mom's not going to get any freer the longer we wait," Bridget commented. She was naked from the waist up too, but at least Eldon wasn't looking at her.

They followed her half sister deeper into the water. It grew darker, but Shelly had no problem with being able to see. It also grew colder.

"It's getting close to nipple level seven down here," Eldon muttered.

Pervert! Shelly thought. She could speak, but it wasn't worth the effort. Was sex all men thought about?

"Mom says it didn't use to be this cold, but after dad froze Varun, he's kept it like this to remind himself that he isn't invincible, and to make sure no one else will be able to draw the energy from the water and do it again," Bridget said. Shelly noticed that her sister didn't seem to be suffering from the cold.

After a little while, Shelly realized that it was growing light again. She noticed an old grizzled grindylow approaching them. Bridget saw it too and swam out to meet it. She swam back a moment later, grinning.

"Everyone, this is—" she made a noise in her throat that sounded like a cross between a choke and a gurgle. It made Shelly's nonexistent throat hurt just thinking about saying it. "But you can call him Gurgle if you want. He knows where mom is.

The small green tentacled creature swam over to Sheldon and looked him up and down.

"It is a great honor to meet you." Its voice was definitely masculine. "Your father was a great hero."

"Was?" Eldon asked, confused. "Do you know him?"

"No," the creature looked terribly sad. "My great, great grandfather helped him out when your father came to rescue the Great Brooke last time."

Shelly looked at the wizened and small creature, and wondered how old his great, great-grandfather could be, until she recalled how short grindylow's life spans were. In the twenty years since her father defeated the Outsider, three generations of grindylows had come and gone. For them to revere her father so much meant that he'd made quite the impression on them.

"Can you get us safely to Brooke?" Shelly asked, wanting to get this mission over with. The creature swam backwards in alarm.

"A talking sword?" it screeched. "You must be powerful indeed, if you own one of those!"

"I'm not—" Shelly said at the same time Eldon protested, "She's not—" They both cut off at the same time. Eldon looked at her, before shaking his head. "She's not really a sword," he continued. "This is my sister."

"You're related to a sword?" The poor thing asked, confused. "I had heard that the Great Lyden did some strange things, but how did he manage to mate with a sword?"

Shelly noticed that both Jessica and Gloria were laughing behind their hands. She couldn't blame them. The little creature was funny in its own way, but they had more important things to do.

"Can we just get this over with?" she called out.

"Yes," Bridget agreed. "Mom needs us!"

The grindylow gave Shelly one last look before turning and swimming for Varun's city. It was still cold when they stopped outside the top of a tall tower but she was getting used to it.

"She's not in a dungeon?" Eldon asked. "Isn't that where dad rescued her last time?"

"No," the grindylow said. He bowed as he spoke with reverence to Eldon. "She is being guarded in this tower. Lord Varun can see it at any time he is in court."

Shelly looked down at the courtyard far below. As far up as they were, she could easily make out the imposing figure of a massive seahorse. Lord Varun, Pillar of Water and Lord of the Seas, was in court.

"How are we going to get her out of here?" Jessica asked. She was looking below as well and didn't look happy.

"We stick to the plan," Eldon said. He swung Shelly through the air as though she were a normal blade. She knew her brother was trying to act tough and unafraid for the ladies.

"How do we stay ahead of the Pillar of Water, though?" Gloria asked.

"We will distract him so you can get away," the grindylow commented.

"We?" Shelly asked, but the small creature was already swimming away. Small dots formed in the water and swam towards their new friend. A swarm of grindylows formed up and dove for Varun.

"Let's move!" Shelly shouted and vibrated in her brother's hand.

They shook off their shock at what had to be a suicide mission and swam for the tower. Three guards swam outside a window set high in the edifice. They braced to meet the coming threat. Gloria had outpaced them all, and she transformed into a massive shark, swallowing one in a single bite. The succubus spat out a sword as the other two guards swam back to back.

Water rushed by as Shelly was brought to bear against the spear of a topless merman. For a couple moments, she lost track of what was going on as her brother wielded her. Water rushed by her smooth metal surface, jerking to a halt as she met with their opponent's blocks. Sudden warmth blossomed around her, but vanished almost as fast as she was plunged into the merman's chest.

Eldon wiped the cooling blood from her surface, and she was able to look around again. Two mermen sank through the water, dead. Jessica swam down and gripped one of the dead mermen's swords before rejoining them.

Eldon swam through the window into a dimly lit room. It was empty.

"Was this a trap?" Shelly asked. There were no other doors or windows to this room, but it was the one the grindylow pointed them to, and it had been guarded.

"No," Gloria spoke up while she tried to pick something from her teeth. She must have changed back to a mermaid after the fight. "She's hidden behind an illusion." Eldon's girlfriend was scary. Shelly was thankful that the succubus was on their side.

"How do you know that?" Eldon asked, though Shelly had already figured it out.

"Because I can hear her thoughts on how happy she is to see all of us. Her mouth is gagged... and... yes, she's over here." Gloria swam forward and into the opposite wall. Only it wasn't a wall. The succubus disappeared for a moment, and then reappeared with an attractive redheaded mermaid in her arms.

Eldon used Shelly's sharp edge to cut her bonds as Gloria pulled the gag from her mouth.

"Mom!" Bridget yelled as she swam forward and hugged her mother.

"I'm so glad you're safe," Brooke cried, "but you shouldn't have come. Varun won't let me go that easily."

"It's an honor to meet you," Jessica said, swimming forward. "We have a plan to get you out, but we'd better leave now."

"That's not going to happen," a deep voice informed them. They turned to see a large merman, bigger than any Shelly had ever seen before, blocking their escape through the window. He had a long white beard and in his hands was a golden trident.

"That's the guy that took mom," Bridget screamed. That went far to explain how Brooke was taken in the first place. Brooke was known for her prowess with a blade, and Shelly had wondered how Brooke could have been taken against her will. This powerful merman exuded power and strength. He almost made Marchosias look weak.

"Poseidon," Brooke groaned. "Why are you helping Varun?"

Poseidon? Shelly thought. The ancient Greek god of the sea is working with the Pillar of Water? That doesn't bode well.

"It doesn't matter," Poseidon spoke. His massive barrel chest poked out and he pointed his trident at those in the room. "By order of the Pillar of Water, I sentence you all to death. Lyden Snow's pain will be great when he learns that three of his children and one of his wives are dead."

"That's not going to happen," Gloria swam forward to stand before the merman god.

"Who do..." Poseidon's eyes narrowed as he looked at the succubus. "Aphro—no, I've heard you changed your name again."

"I go by Gloria these days, Posy. Now step aside."

"Do you really think you're still strong enough to fight me?" the god asked.

Shelly wasn't sure what was going on. She'd already figured out that Gloria was ancient, but who was she really? Poseidon had been about to call her Aphrodite, if she didn't miss her guess, but hadn't Marchosias called her Lilly?

"I am older than you," Gloria intoned to Poseidon. "There are still more out there that worship what I represent, than they do you. Especially now that Earth knows of our world. Can you feel the weakness of years of neglect soaking into your ancient bones? I can't. Don't test me." The look in Gloria's eyes, or her tone of voice should have been warning enough, but Poseidon was a typical man and oblivious to his danger.

"Why are you with these mortals?" Poseidon didn't like being challenged.

None of those 'mortals' spoke, letting the two powerful gods face one another.

Gloria smiled and glanced at Eldon. "I happen to find one of them to be rather cute and brave." She faced Poseidon once again and Shelly realized that the succubus was gently glowing. "Brooke has earned my respect, though I think she's a little too attractive for her own good. I sense great events occurring around these mortals, and this time I'll be a part of them. I won't sit out what's to come."

"You always were capricious." Poseidon shook his head, but his trident never wavered. "I don't care to fight you, but I can't let the mermaid go. Varun wants her for his own purposes."

"I don't remember you being one of his boot-lickers. Or is it his tail you're licking?" Gloria laughed as Poseidon grimaced and his face burned red. Shelly didn't feel it was a good idea to anger the god, but she wasn't in a position to chastise the ancient goddess.

"Varun is dying," Poseidon said. His voice was deep and sonorous. "He has promised I will replace him when he goes."

Stunned silence filled the tower room. One of the Pillars was dying? That... That...

"That's impossible!" Gloria yelled. Her face was ashen and some of her glow had dimmed. "He is one of the Firsts. He can't die!"

"So was TanaVesta and Fujin." Poseidon's voice had dropped an octave and it vibrated the very water around them.

"That traitor was killed for her crimes," Gloria replied. Shelly saw that she was shaking, bothered by the revelation. "And Fujin died because of TanaVesta and the Outsider. Who is killing Varun?"

She didn't know what Gloria meant by Varun being one of the Firsts. She knew of a number of beings that were immortal. They couldn't die naturally, but could be killed if you knew how.

"The same person who killed TanaVesta. He mortally wounded Varun. It has taken years, but Varun has grown weak thanks to Lyden Snow, the so-called hero of the Chaos War. Have you not noticed the temperature of the water? Varun is no longer strong enough to manage his own realm. I will be the next Pillar." Poseidon didn't wait for a response before charging forward.

A golden magic girdle formed around Gloria's waist. Shelly was certain that Gloria was about to die, impaled on the sea god's weapon.

"No!" Eldon shouted, and dove for his lover, leading with Shelly in front.

"Stay," Gloria turned to face the twins as she calmly spoke that single word.

Something washed over Shelly. Some power worked its way into her mind, and she had no desire to disobey this woman. How could she? Gloria was the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen. She would do anything for her. She knew her brother was under the same spell, but didn't care. All that mattered was doing Gloria's will.

They watched as Poseidon's trident glanced off the impenetrable girdle, causing their mistress no harm.

"Come now, Posy," Gloria's voice was softer than silk as it caressed Shelly's senses. "You don't really want to fight me, do you?"

Poseidon shook, and Shelly noted that his face was turning red. "That won't work on me, Aphrodite! I will become the next Pillar of Water, and I will stop you from taking Brooke from this tower."

Gloria pouted, and Shelly thought it was the most glorious pout she'd ever seen. "Well, that'll make things more difficult." She turned to face the others in the room. "As soon as you can get by, leave. Get Brooke out of here. I will catch up when I can."

There wasn't a chance Shelly would disobey her mistress. She would do anything Gloria asked. Anything!

A long blade the color of pearl formed in Gloria's hands. She met Poseidon's next thrust with it and turned it aside.

Shelly split her attention between the window and her mistress. Gloria fenced with the sea god, slowly moving him away from the window. As soon as there was a large enough gap, Eldon carried her out into the open water.

None of them looked back, charging for Marchosias's island and the portal to Earth. They had an order to follow, and none of them could disobey.

They were soon flanked by a group of Grindylows, but Shelly hardly noticed. Her mistress had commanded that they leave her and save Brooke. That's all that mattered.

If they were attacked on their way out, the Grindylows must have taken care of it. She could sense her brother's body weakening as he continued to swim, pushing himself for all he was worth. In the end, they had to be towed back to the island by the Grindylows. All of them, with the exception of Shelly, were beyond exhausted from the hard-paced swim.