The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly wished that she could help in some way, but she couldn't change into a boat, or a motor to move them. Those objects were too complex, with too many moving parts. Instead, she remained on her brother's back as their small allies brought them to the surface. Small hands and tentacles projected them through the air and rain and through the portal to the Bermuda Triangle.

Before they went through, Shelly heard someone start gagging.

* * * *

Blackness swallowed them whole as they passed through the barrier between worlds. Shelly heard gagging sounds, muffled through the water, but couldn't make out who it was. She couldn't see anything.

"Oh, no!" Brooke's voice sounded weary but concerned. "You used Marchosias's potion to breathe underwater, right? I don't think it works in this realm. We have to get her to the surface!"

Shelly tried to look around, but she couldn't tell up from down. They were supposed to be at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle. If that was the case, then they'd never make it to the surface before Jessica drowned.

"This way," Brock's voice pierced the darkness. When had he/she changed back?

"We'll never make it," Shelly said as she felt them start moving in the water again.

Jessica's choking sounds grew weaker.

Shelly noticed a light above them. Were they getting close to the surface already? It seemed too dim to be sunlight filtered through the water. What time was it here? It was always impossible to know what time it would be when you traversed between worlds.

No, that wasn't one light, it was two. In fact, it looked like headlights. Shelly cursed herself for forgetting this part of the plan. The stress of the mission must have worn on her, to have forgotten that simple detail. The Orange Bubble was waiting for them. It must have sensed their distress and come down to meet them.

Jessica was no longer choking when the old Volkswagen Beatle turned on its side and opened the door closest to them. Air remained trapped inside the large interior of the car. Somehow, none of the furniture inside moved. In fact, as Sheldon carried Shelly through the opening, gravity changed and she felt herself pressed against her brother's back.

She wasted no time in changing back to her normal form and hauled Eldon inside. She hadn't had to swim the distance away from Brooke's tower and was fully rested. She pulled Jessica out of Brock's grip and rolled her onto her back. She felt for a pulse but didn't find it.

She wasn't breathing. Eldon groaned as he crawled further into the car and Shelly started chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth.

Brooke joined her a moment later, taking over the chest compressions. After a few more tense moments, Jessica coughed up half a lake's worth of water. Shelly rolled her onto her side and looked around to take stock.

Eldon was sprawled out on the floor. He still had his shirt on, but nothing below the waist. At least he's on his stomach so no one else has to see his deformity, she thought.

Her brother was the only one wearing any clothing. Brooke had changed her tail into two slim pale legs, and her son's head bobbed through the still open door. It looked odd to see the wall of water covering the door sideways.

Gloria, or Aphrodite, or whatever her name really was had saved them, and they'd abandoned her. It didn't matter that they really didn't have a choice in the matter. Part of her mind still felt the last vestiges of Gloria's power. She shuddered to think how strong the woman must be, to so completely compel them to her will. No wonder the Greek Aphrodite had been revered as such a powerful love goddess.

Jessica groaned as she tried to prop herself up.

"You should rest," Shelly said, trying to push her back down. She was too weak to fight and let Shelly press her back.

"What time is it here?" Jessica's voice was barely above a whisper.

"Late," Brooke said. "Sometime at night. We should all get some rest. Brock, son, come in and rest in the fountain over there."

Jessica sat upright, fear pulsing behind her eyes as Brock crawled his way into the car and the door closed. "Late? How late?" she demanded, strength returning to her voice. "Is it past midnight, or before? We can't be here when it changes."

"I don't know," Shelly tried to calm her. "Let me go find out. What happens at midnight?"

"I—you don't want to know," Jessica shuddered.

Shelly moved to the front of the car and pulled out one of the cell phones. She turned it on and waited for it to power on.

"Nine fifty-eight," Shelly called back. "Looks like it's before midnight."

Jessica relaxed a little. "We have a couple hours, then. How close is the next portal?"

"I think there's one in Florida. With the Orange Bubble, it shouldn't take more than an hour to get there," Eldon sat up. He looked down at his nude body and limped into the back of the car where clothes were kept.

Shelly realized she ought to get dressed as well and walked back.

"Did your phone update to this time zone?" Brooke asked. "It should be a couple hours behind Atlantic time."

Shelly looked at the phone again and frowned. She noticed movement at the door to the Orange Bubble, but ignored it for now. "Probably not. I don't have any service down here. I guess it's really..." She trailed off as the clock ticked to ten o'clock, meaning it was now midnight here.

The mood in the car changed. Shelly found her mind start to cloud as the temperature rose. Or was that just her body temperature rising? She felt flushed as heat suffused her, further clouding her mind.

Something trickled down her leg. She felt so... saucy. She couldn't think of a better term for it. She took a step forward and tried to brace herself against the bed as her head spun and she lost her balance. Her bare skin tingled. She hadn't been able to start getting dressed yet.

Someone groaned nearby. Shelly looked up to see a naked man on the other side of the bed. His cock was standing fully upright, though it was twisted and misshapen. Why did he look so familiar? Why couldn't she think? Why couldn't she look away from his manhood?

The sight of that cock sent a thrill down to her core. Her nipples hardened as she continued to stare, unable to look away. The man groaned again, and she tore her eyes away long enough to see that the man was looking at her. There was undisguised hunger in that gaze. Hunger for her. Fear and desire rushed through her in equal parts. This man wanted her in the most primal of ways. As her pussy continued to leak, all she could think about was getting this man's huge cock into her.

She heard someone giggle. Despite the veritable stream that felt as though it was running from her sex, she felt something wasn't right. If only she could think clearly enough to figure out what it was. The giggle sounded again, and she looked over. A very attractive redhead was looking at some fishboy lying in a fountain. She had a smile on her face, and he... he had a massive hard on in his hands as he looked back at her.

"What's happening?" another woman asked, holding her head. She seemed to be just as groggy as Shelly felt, but was fighting it off better. "Something's not... not... My body is on fire. I haven't felt this horny since... Why can't I think?"

Another woman cackled. Despite the flush of desire running rampant through her body, that laughter sent chills through Shelly.

"Relax succubus. Let it happen." When had the succubus shown up? Shelly couldn't identify the woman that spoke. Her long silver hair flowed down a slender back, ending above a set of perfectly round buns. She jutted her chest out, proudly displaying larger breasts that defied gravity in their firmness. "You can't fight what you are. You can't fight what your body wants." She walked over to the other woman and cupped the succubus's face in her hand.

"Oh, damn. What's happening to me? I—I need..."

"Shh," the unknown woman cooed. She was slightly shorter than the succubus and had to get up on her toes to bring their lips together.

All fight left the taller woman as she flung her arms around the stranger and kissed her back with passion.

Shelly stepped forward, wanting to join in the fun, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. That touch sent lightning into her stomach. Desire. Fear. Want. Need. A hollow pit formed between her legs that demanded her attention. It demanded to be played with and filled.

She turned to face the man with the amazing cock. That cock would fill the emptiness. It would fill the hollowness between her legs, even if she doubted it would fit in her tiny hole. It would sate all the emotions ravaging her psyche. But something was wrong. It was right there. She knew she wanted it, but she hesitated.

Do it, the thought intruded into her mind. The only thought that came through clearly. Perhaps it just needed some preparation.

She dropped to her knees. Her hand moved of its own volition as it gripped the man at his base. She pulled on him and he stepped forward. Her hand guided him to her mouth. She had to stretch her lips wide to get past the head. Pain in her lips told her to stop, but her hand forced him on. She wanted—no, needed—this.

With an almost audible pop, his head entered her mouth accompanied by a guttural moan from the man. A thrill went through her as she realized he was enjoying her mouth. She was enjoying his rod stretching her lips, and the taste of his precum as it leaked out onto her tongue.

He tried to move his hips back, but her free hand shot out and gripped his hard muscled ass. She used both hands to pull him forward. She had to breathe through her nose, but she managed to get another couple inches into her mouth. By the Pillars! This man is a monster!

She used her tongue to swirl around the head, eliciting more sounds of desire and pleasure from him. Carefully, she brought her teeth down, grazing the skin as she pulled back. She felt his hands on the back of her head, urging himself back in. She would have smiled if she could, but her lips couldn't form the proper shape with such a delicious piece of meat in her mouth. Her jaw ached, but it was a good ache.

To reward him for his desire, she sucked hard while pressing and rubbing her tongue against the sensitive underside of his cock.

He erupted with a loud groan. Her mouth filled with his seed. It was slimy and salty, but there was no place for it to go but down her throat. She swallowed load after load, and still he kept cumming. Just when she thought she was going to drown, he finally stopped.

Her jaw was sore as she pulled her face off him, but it was a mark of how well she'd done. There was an errant drop of semen poking out of the prick's single eye. She used the tip of her tongue to clean it up, resulting in a grunt from the man.

Why had she thought there was something wrong about this? Everything felt right. Well, almost everything. She still felt that hollow ache in her nether region. The man hadn't grown soft. He would make the perfect key to her dripping lock.

There was no hesitation left in her as she stood up and shoved him back. The backs of his legs struck the bed and he fell. He didn't complain as she climbed on the bed with her back to him and straddled his stomach.

A moan reminded her that she wasn't the only person in the car. The redhead was in the fountain getting plowed from behind by Fishboy while they lay on their sides, his thick cock making squelching noises as he churned the woman's cream into a frothy mess. The other two women were locked into a sixty-nine position, hungrily lapping at the other's pussy.

She looked back at the couple in the fountain, at the look of complete abandon and contentment on the woman's face as the Fishboy filled her up. She wanted that feeling, and knew how to get it.

Reaching between her spread legs, she grabbed the massive twisted phallus and aimed it for her cunt. She slid her body down until the head came into contact with her nether lips. She gasped at the sudden and intense orgasm that rippled from that contact. She'd never cum from so little stimulation before, but it only made her want more. The orgasm lubed her up, preparing her body for the pleasures to come.

She used her grip to rub him against her slit, lubing him up and delaying the end of her orgasm. When she felt it start to ebb, she used her powerful legs to move forward, impaling herself on the monster cock.

A wail of exquisite agony escaped her parted lips as he stretched her to the point of breaking. She'd never felt anything so large down there. Looking down at her poor sex, she gaped as she realized that she'd only taken a couple inches inside.

His hands landed on her waist and tried to force more inside. What happens when you fill a balloon with too much air? That's how she felt as another inch slipped between her soaked labia. But instead of pain, she had another orgasm. This one washed through her body, making her toes curl and her nipples harden even more. Why had she chosen to face this direction? If she turned around, maybe the man would play with them? But then she couldn't watch the others in the room.

She chose to lean back, grab the man's hands and move them up to her underappreciated tits. He began to roll her nipples between his fingers as he thrust upwards with his cock. Her stomach felt distended as he somehow crammed more and more of his twisted rod inside her, but she didn't care. She no longer felt empty or hollow inside. She felt deliciously, wickedly, sensuously full.

She turned her attention back to the others. The silver haired woman was looking right at her, her gray eyes flashing as she cried out in orgasmic bliss. She smiled, showing slightly larger than normal canines. Shelly thought she should be afraid of those teeth, but also wondered what it would feel like to have them nibbling on her clit.

That thought sent her over the edge again—she'd never cum so fast or as often in her life—and she clamped down on the steel rod splitting her in two. The man grunted and she felt a new fire fill her up, spreading from somewhere behind her navel and filling her with a wonderful warmth. She didn't want to get pregnant, and so wasn't worried about that coming to pass.

Fishboy started grunting in rhythm to his thrusts, and the redhead let out another wail of passion as he unloaded into her.

I wonder what their combined juices tastes like? she wondered. She pulled herself off the man below her, wanting to find the answer to that question. For a moment she felt free air up inside her, before her stretched muscles could close again. She walked—or it felt more like waddling—over to the other couple in the fountain and dropped her face to where the two were still connected as they lie on their sides.

She poked her tongue out, tasting the cream that leaked around Fishboy's prick. Salty, but mixed with sweet. She wanted more. She pulled the cock out of the other woman and took a couple moments cleaning him off with her mouth, making sure to get every bit. She was disappointed when she couldn't find any more, but then remembered where she could get some.

Ignoring the water that splashed around her, she dove into the redhead's crotch, sucking the churned cream from the woman's hole. She felt the woman's hand on the back of her head, trying to pull her in. She sucked, and nibbled for all she was worth, wanting to taste every bit of them.

Someone started nibbling on her as she was bent over. She turned to see the silver haired woman's head between her thighs. She was finally finding out what that woman could do with her mouth. The succubus was straddling the man that Shelly had been with moments before.

The redhead's guiding hand reminded Shelly of her treat, and she returned to it with gusto. While the silver-haired woman's mouth felt great, she started feeling empty inside again. It didn't last long, though. Just as she was brought to a delightful orgasm, the mouth moved away, and the long cock of Fishboy replaced it. It wasn't as thick or filling as the twisted cock she'd first had, but it sated her snatch's hunger for the moment.

Fishboy thrust into her as he moved her body more into the fountain. When his hips struck her rear, her face was thrust into the redhead's pussy, making them both moan and groan in delight.

She was beginning to feel another powerful orgasm coming on when the silver haired woman started speaking again. Only the voice had changed and a quick glance showed her silver tresses turning black.

"No. Not again! I'm so sorry."

Shelly didn't care what the woman could be sorry for. She felt wonderful as her orgasm crashed against her. She couldn't think of anything she'd rather be doing at that moment as Fishboy filled her with his cream.

"I'll fix this. Somehow I'll... I'll—sleep. Everyone sleep!"

Despite the satisfaction her body was receiving, she felt an undeniable weariness overcome her. She tried to fight it, to keep sucking and thrusting back against that glorious cock firing off deep inside her, but it was too strong.

As her eyes closed, Shelly's face fell into the water of the fountain and oblivion took her.

====================

From the Author

====================

If you're enjoying this story, or have some ideas, I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Or post to my forum: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=60990663