Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cliffhanger

Those damned cliffhangers..

Now I will have to wait longer to hear about Sheldon and Brooke and Becky...

Great job on the story Got me hooked again. Looking forward to the next hopefully not so long this time though..

Also curious about what you said about keep watching about the fairy statue... Still waiting for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Going Great! Keep it Up! Hope next chapter is Soon!

Keep the Story Going! Waiting for Next installment! Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When we will see the 15th chapter, tentatively

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chap 16

1/2 of 16 is already up on the blog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There was one part in the story where I had to stop,

and reread the prior paragraph or two, and try to figure out what was going on.

It was earlier yesterday when I read it, so I can't quote the exact phrases; it was in the early part of the chapter. I do recall the Sheldon/Eldon character was involved.

It was the first time in either book where this had happened, so it was both surprising and jarring.

I looked at it for a few minutes, finally figured out what you meant, and decided it just needed a bit of editing.

If you want to know where it is, precisely, post a reply, and I'll reread the chapter and tell you where it is.

GeoD

DBs_BroDBs_Broabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Geod

I am curious to know what part was confusing. I'm always happy to clean up my writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blog?

I'm going to need that link.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so confused. Who the hell is Sheldon?

Are you just getting the names of your characters wrong, or am I missing something?

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 2 years agoAuthor

@Ananymous,

Sheldon is Eldon's full name. Only his family calls him Sheldon. That's mentioned in the early chapters of this book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous