The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"Since when did you become an expert in A.I. or robotics... er... androidics?" Shelly grew flustered as she tried to come up with the right term.

"Robotics is fine in that circumstance," Sonia told her with a gentle smile before returning her glare to Shemhazau.

To the women's shock, the man burst out laughing. "Ladies, I have been aware of humanity's deepest darkest cravings for centuries. While I may not have been around much for the last two decades, having desires for sexual intercourse with machines has been around for far longer. You have to remember, I was once the ruler of the succubae until I stepped down to elope with your grandmother, Shelly. I understand these things better than you may realize."

"What's your point?" Sonia demanded.

"My point is simple," Shemhazau returned that lecherous grin to his lips. "I think you need to enjoy being touched and touching someone you don't loathe."

"Well, that rules you out," Sonia snipped. For the briefest moment Shemhazau looked aggrieved, but the grin returned a second later.

"Then I guess that leaves you two."

Shelly opened her mouth to argue, but stopped. She glanced at Sonia, then back to the old man. She opened her mouth again, but Shemhazau cut her off.

"I promise to disappear. You don't have to worry about me ogling your young, sexy bodies. I'll leave you two alone." He must have seen the incredulous look Shelly could feel painting her features. "Hey, if you die, I die. Trust in my desire to live, if you can't believe me otherwise."

"I have extensive programming in physical and metaphysical healing. President Louise has ordered that I protect you and your family," Sonia addressed Shelly with a serious mien. "While I understand the therapeutic and mental healing capabilities of sex, I understand that things can work differently while inside your mind, and it can physically heal wounds faster than normal. It's true that I haven't particularly enjoyed sex in the past, but if it means keeping you alive, I'll do it."

"Just what every woman wants to hear," Shelly muttered to herself. She shook her head and failed to keep the sarcasm out of her voice as she spoke up. "While I appreciate your sacrifice, Sonia, I'm not interested. Even if it weren't for the fact that you've proven you don't desire me, I just had the woman I thought I loved turn out to be my sister, then abandon me. I'm not interested in getting physical with anyone right now, or any time within the next decade. I'm not in the mood. I'll just have to recover the old fashioned way."

"I understand," Sonia said as though she hadn't just been rejected. "I will do my best to save your life with my nanites, though I have to be honest. Your chances of recovery are slim."

"Well I don't understand," Shemhazau growled. "You'll die if something isn't done, and so will I."

"So?" Shelly asked. She was growing tired of this topic. In fact, she found she was getting rather tired altogether. She wanted to lay down in the sand and take a nap. She didn't want to think about the pain in her heart anymore. She didn't want to think about what was waiting for her out there in the real world. She wanted to rest and forget. "What does it matter? I'm done talking about this. Go away and leave me alone."

Was it just her, or was the world getting darker? It didn't matter. It would be easier to sleep.

"Like hell I will, young lady," Shemhazau's voice filled her Mens Mundi, and so filled her mind. She looked up at him, ready to be angry for disagreeing with her, but his glowing eyes stopped her. His gray eyes filled her vision and consumed her. "I will not die because you have a broken heart. I don't like using my powers like this, and haven't had to since I forced your father to kill my body. I command you to live, Shelly. I command you to continue living, and do everything in your power to live as long as possible." He took a deep breath as his words seeped into the cracks in her thoughts. She wanted to live. She was going to live, and there was nothing anyone could say or do about it. "Now there is a very attractive robot over there that is willing to help you live. Don't you want to let her?"

"Yes," Shelly whispered and nodded in agreement. She did want to let Sonia help her live.

He looked away from her, and she felt his power release her, but his words still held her. She wanted to live. She was going to live. She would do whatever it took to survive, and if that meant accepting the help of a sex-bot turned spy, then so be it.

"And don't you want to help her in any way you can?" He asked Sonia.

"Your magic doesn't work on me," the android replied. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't force this issue."

"But your orders are to save her life," Shemhazau countered. "I'm sure you've used your wiles to get what you needed in the past. Save her. Save her, and you will have my thanks."

"And what is your thanks worth?" Sonia scoffed.

"Don't underestimate me because I am trapped in here," he grinned and Shelly found him just the tiniest bit frightening. She knew in her deepest thoughts that he wasn't a man to cross. "I am one of the Firsts. You would rather have me as an ally."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sonia replied, "but my orders are clear. I'll save her for the president, not for you."

Sonia might not know what that meant, but Shelly did. He was a First. One of the first beings that helped create and shape reality. They were supposed to be more powerful than the Pillars. They were supposed to be nigh indestructible... Except her father had killed one, and wounded another. Killed two, actually, if Shemhazau really was a First.

He turned his glowing gaze back upon her. She shuddered under its intensity. Her fear grew as his eyebrows knit together in concern.

"You should forget that for now, granddaughter. As far as you know, I'm just your grandfather. My history isn't important. You surviving is."

Shelly nodded, forgetting for just a moment why she was afraid of him. He only wanted what was best for her, and what was best was surviving by any means necessary. And the best way to do that that was to have sex while in her Mens Mundi. Before her was an excellent specimen for sex. He was older, and her grandfather, but he was still attractive.

"Ah, I understand that look in your eyes," he told her in sad tones, "but I am not the one you will be with. I won't force someone to submit to me, and you've made your feelings clear on that count. There is another here who is willing to please you. Do what you can to warm her cold heart, won't you?"

Shemhazau faded from her view, but she was already turning to see who he meant. She'd been so caught up in Shemhazau's gaze that she'd forgotten all about the android. Now she was all Shelly could see. Her cherubic face was beautiful, framed by her short brown hair and striking green eyes.

Jessica entered Shelly's thoughts, but she forced the other woman to the back of her mind. She would survive by any means necessary. She didn't love or care for Sonia, but that didn't matter. She had to live.

She approached the synthetic woman but stopped short of doing anything. The world was no longer growing dim, perhaps sensing her newfound will to live. Despite that, she couldn't force herself onto the other woman. Sonia had stated her misgivings, and Shelly wouldn't rape her, no matter how badly she wanted to live. Even Shemhazau's power couldn't force her to do something that far against her code of ethics.

It was Sonia that took the lead, reaching her slim hand out and slipping it to the back of Shelly's head. She pulled their faces together, lips touching. Shelly could feel the warmth of Sonia's skin, and marveled at how sophisticated the android was. She realized her mind was in the wrong spot, if that was where her thoughts led when another woman was kissing her.

She pulled away, cursing herself even as she turned her back on the android. She couldn't do it. She wanted to live. She wanted to survive, but she could feel herself drying up inside. She wasn't in the mood for sex. "I'm sorry, Sonia, but I don't think I can," she said as tears slipped down her cheeks. "I want to live, and will do anything I can, but... but I'm not even slightly turned on right now."

"I understand," Sonia said with a soothing voice and Shelly believed her. Sonia's hand rested lightly on her shoulder, but didn't try to turn her around. "You've lost a great deal in a short amount of time. Allow me to help you relax. I'm not here physically, so I can't use pheromones. There are other ways I can help you."

Her hands may have been small and slender, but there was no denying their strength as Shelly felt the hand one her shoulder work on her worn muscles. Would a massage here translate into the real world, or was it just a metaphor for relaxing her mind? A moment later Sonia's other hand went to her free shoulder, and Shelly couldn't help but grown as muscles unwound. The pressure started out slow but firm, digging at knots that Shelly didn't even realize she had. Could she have knot is her muscles in her Mens Mundi? She wasn't sure, but there was no denying how good Sonia's hands felt. After a few seconds of this treatment, Shelly stopped worrying about the reality of it all, and just enjoyed the experience.

"Lie down and let me get at your back," Sonia requested. Shelly opened her eyes—when had she closed them?—and saw that they were no longer on the beach, or more precisely, no longer outside on the beach. They were in a thatch hut with cool white drapery covering portions of the walls. There was a massage table in the center, and two ceiling fans lazily moving the comfortable air.

She allowed herself to be moved to the table and rested face down with her hands at her sides. Sonia started working her arms, kneading her flesh and calming her nerves.

"These clothes are making this difficult," Sonia soothed to her. "Let's get rid of them."

Shelly felt her clothes vanish with the magic of this mind world, but she was much too relaxed to care. The air was warm and she trusted the android. When Sonia's knuckles dug into the muscles along her back and spine, Shelly was more than happy to remain nude. With every press of her fingers, dig of her knuckles, or rub of her palms, Sonia sent Shelly's body into a soporific state.

When she reached Shelly's hips, she half expected the woman to work on her glutes. Despite her earlier statement that she wasn't in the mood, she could feel herself relaxing and warming up to the other woman. It was getting harder and harder to think of Sonia as a robot, and not really a woman. A woman who was slowly making Shelly groan with relief as weeks or stress and worry melted away beneath Sonia's talented fingers. Instead of working the next muscles in line, Sonia moved away for a moment, eliciting a moan of frustration, until Shelly felt her left foot lifted up. When Sonia's thumbs rubbed along the inside pad of her foot, a shudder ran up her body. Heat started to spread from the pit of her stomach as Sonia did to her what no one else had even come close. Shelly had had numerous massages over the years—defending people was hard work, and while it was harder for her brother, Shelly never minded the occasional massage in Gaia's main city.

By the time Sonia set her left foot down, her right foot was feeling cramped by comparison. She sighed with relief when Sonia lifted that leg and began her meticulous work. The woman's fingers seemed to have a knack for finding the perfect spots to press, and know when to rub instead of dig. Her calves were next, and then her thighs. With each new region that was worked, Shelly felt the heat inside her grow, even as her body calmed and relaxed.

If ever asked, she would be ashamed to admit that the moan that escaped her when Sonia finally started on her rear was more sexual than calm. She could feel her nether-lips were moist, despite not having had any real sexual contact. Part of her was concerned at what Sonia would think if she knew what effect she was having, while the other half of her knew that this was Sonia's intention.

As Sonia's fingers worked the round but firm muscles of her buttocks, she could feel her labia separate and then stick back together. She found herself lifting her hips, wanting to be touched in that sensitive spot, but Sonia's skills were honed to laser accuracy. She never deviated from her target, and Shelly couldn't even find it in herself to complain. It didn't matter where she was touched, the feeling was almost magical.

"Roll over," Sonia requested, and Shelly found herself obeying before she could think to do anything else. Her front was on full display to the woman, and she wanted to be seen. "You've got some excellent muscle tone."

Shelly found herself glowing from the compliment, though she couldn't explain why. She knew her body was in great shape. Why was she feeling like this? She still felt the pain of Jessica's lies and departure, but she was getting aroused by Sonia's touch. There was nothing erotic in the massage, but she couldn't deny how wet she was. Sonia had said that she couldn't use her pheromones, but was she using some other trick? Hadn't she said that her nanites were inside her body? Could she be manipulating her physically, while her mind was here?

She lost her train of thought when Sonia's hands slid across her abdomen. Fire raced along her skin as a fresh flood of fluids slipped from between her legs. It was a struggled not to writhe in exquisite bliss as Sonia worked on her flat stomach. When her fingers dipped into her belly button, Shelly knew she was lost.

"Please," she moaned, wanting... no, needing to be touched down below.

"Not yet," Sonia replied in a tone that was understanding. Shelly couldn't even be upset, there was so much compassion in those two words.

At least she moved up to her breasts, working the tender flesh, though she avoided the sensitive nipples. Those nipples were stiff and pointing hard for the ceiling. They ached to be touched, or sucked, but they were left alone. Sonia's fingers gripped the rounded flesh, molding and shaping her breasts, but avoiding the turgid peaks.

Shelly's gasp echoed inside the small room when she felt Sonia's lips finally wrap around her nipple. That gasp turned to a moan of longing when she felt teeth, and when Sonia's hand finally dipped between her legs, Shelly lost it. Her body shook as the orgasm overtook her. She didn't know how long she lay there, her body twisting, her breath escaping in short gasps, or her skin flushed, as Sonia's fingers rubbed her slit. Just as her climax started to ebb, Sonia switched nipples and dipped her middle two fingers into Shelly's sex. She knew the exact spot inside to press, and Shelly was swept away again. She kept the orgasm going as Shelly ground her hips against the invading digits, and Sonia pumped her with pure bliss.

"Ungh, enough!" Shelly shuddered and gripped the woman's head. She pulled Sonia away from her breast, but copied the woman's original action by pulling her into a kiss. This time there was passion as Shelly felt her sex drive ramp up with heat and desire. She pulled Sonia on top of her, willing the other woman to follow her desires. With another mental command, Sonia was as naked as Shelly, their breasts mashed together as Shelly wrapped her legs around Sonia's hips.

Sonia gave as well as she got, returning the kiss and somehow never removing her hands from Shelly's crotch. Their tongues mingled as their moans reached a crescendo. Shelly dropped her hands to the other woman's buttocks, and squeezed the firm flesh. Sonia ground her crotch against Shelly's searching hand, and she was surprised at how wet her skin felt after the contact. She slipped her hands down as far as they would go, and touched the android's pussy with just her fingertips, feeling the heat and liquid of her sex.

Sonia moaned into their kiss and pressed against Shelly's fingers. "Wha... What are you doing to me?" Sonia gasped, breaking the kiss but burying her face in Shelly's neck. "I've never—Oh!—never been turned on like this."

Shelly didn't know if it was because they were sharing her mind, or why the android was enjoying this, and she didn't care. For this one moment in time, she wanted to keep enjoying each other. With a simple thought, the skinny massage table grew into a wide bed. Shelly rolled them over, then used another mental trick to turn them into a sixty-nine with herself on top. Shelly got her first glimpse of the android's wet crotch. The inner labia were small, barely peaking past the outer lips. There was a steady stream of lubricant slipping down her crack, and her clitoris stood out from her folds, begging to be touched, licked, or sucked.

She dropped her lips down, bestowing a gentle kiss on that sensitive nub, and enjoying the way Sonia jumped below her. With a growl, she switched from gentle to ravenous. She sucked hard on the bundle of nerves, making Sonia cry out. A moment later, Shelly felt the other woman give her the same treatment, and it was her time to call out in excitement. It became a game of who could do more to the other soon after that. Shelly shoved her tongue as far into the android as she could, relishing the sweet and tart taste of the woman, only to have Sonia shove two fingers into Shelly.

Shelly retaliated by shoving two fingers into Sonia's quim, and a finger of her other hand into her anus. She could feel herself approaching yet another orgasm, but wanted to get her partner off first. She kept getting distracted by Sonia's talented fingers as they rubbed against the insides of Shelly's tiny canal, or by her tongue as it lashed against her already overworked clit. She tried her best to match the android's tireless pace, but when Shelly felt two fingers press against her sphincter, she knew she would lose. She relaxed her rear—which was hard to do with her clitoris getting nibbled on—and let herself get invaded.

"Oh... I'm cumming!" Shelly moaned as she suffered sweet defeat. She lost track of what her hand was doing as waves of bliss crashed against her psyche. As she came down, she noted that her right hand was getting squeezed hard. Looking at it, or rather where it ended, she saw that her entire hand was inside the other woman. She flexed her fist and felt the movement against the finger still in Sonia's rear. The android bounced her hips off the bed, impaling herself harder against Shelly's hand.

"Holy shit!" Sonia nearly screamed. "I'm... I'm... Oh, oh! CUMMING!" Shelly knew that if she weren't in her own mindscape, her hand would have been crushed as Sonia's powerful muscles constricted. She had to mentally shrink her hand, but continued to pump her fist in and out.

Sonia must have used her own control over the Mens Mundi, as without warning Shelly found herself sitting in Sonia's lap, her legs wrapped around the woman's waist, and them kissing passionately. She could taste herself on the other woman and relished the flavor. Sonia had more than earned those orgasms out of her, and she enjoyed the warm afterglow as they made out.

"Damn that was hot!" Shemhazau's voice shattered her reverie. "I always enjoy watching two hot lesbians go at it!"

"I thought you said you were going to disappear!" Sonia snapped at him. Shelly agreed with the sentiment, but was still enjoying the afterglow.

"I did!" the old man grinned. "You didn't see me, did you? Besides, someone needed to nudge you along. You both were a little too hesitant to go at it, but wow! When you decide to commit, you really go for it!"

Shelly stood and created a robe to cover her as she felt her anger rising. She was going to give this lecherous man a piece of her mind. She was sick and tired of sharing this space with him, and she was going to lock him away in a mental prison.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers