The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Before she could follow up on those thoughts, her Mens Mundi faded as she started to wake up.

"Ah, good! It looks like we're going to live after all," her grandfather cackled before he faded away.

Unfortunately, with waking also came pain, and she wished she could go back to sleep. Even dealing with her perverted grandpa was better than this agony!

"We still haven't found Sheldon," a disembodied voice floated to her. "As if the Ambassador isn't in enough pain with his losses."

"Keep looking." Shelly thought she should know that voice but struggled to think past the pain. "He has to be in there somewhere."

"Madame President," the first voice argued, "you're lucky to be alive as it is, and Ambassador Snow's wife... That entire wing was destroyed. All we found of the Secret Service and senators in that area were bits and pieces. Nothing could have survived that! Quite frankly, I'm surprised the ambassador even survived. Especially considering the states of his—"

Despair washed over Shelly and she quit listening. She didn't even know how she was hearing the voices. Hadn't she been taken away in an ambulance or something?

Her brother was gone, and something had happened to either Brooke or Becky. Sonia had lied. Shemhazau's command for her to live still thrummed deep inside her, but she hated the old man more than ever. How could she go on, with her twin brother gone?

Torment and anguish sent her mind reeling, but she forced it down. She was done running from the world and her problems. There were people out there that needed to be taken down, not only for what they did to her, but for her brother as well. The Paladonic Knights would pay for this attack, but she had another target after that.

Jessica was going to pay.

====================

From the Author

====================

*REAL* comments below are ALWAYS welcome.

Please let me, or Garbonzo607 know how we're doing on this story.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers