Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love this story. the only thing I dislike is the times between posts.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 7 years ago
Uh...

Loved the first series, this however I just can't seem to get into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Enjoying how the story has evolved, keep going.

mauricioguimaraesmauricioguimaraesover 7 years ago
Great!

Thanks for one more chapter. The story is going very fine!

Looking forward the next one!

ShayanielShayanielover 7 years ago
Yay!

So just read through Book 1 and 2 as far as it goes...

And what can I say? I like fantasy, and I like your story.

Well maybe an understatement:

Your characters are super - well developed, but still with so much hidden and/or hinted at, that it kept me - and hopefully other readers as well - on edge, due to some hidden agenda. E.g. I just knew that Angela was kind of bad news, but couldn't put my finger on it. That she killed the pillar, dang!

The storyline is never a strait line, but a convoluted, though not overcomplicated well thought up plot, that makes it fun to follow.

Your style of writing - I can only say I like it. When you don't notice what you are reading, but see the written immediatly transformed to a kind of movie in your mind, that's where there is fun in reading. Not when one has to riddle around some prosaic meaning of some writing styles as it often happens with 'worthwhile literature'.

Summing it up:

Keep up your great work, I really enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

bring back gloria have eldon mandy gloria and shlee all be lovers please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the Succubi

Angela in the last story and Gloria in this story have been my favorite characters. I hope Gloria comes back.

I hope you're planning on continuing this.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I know I said I wouldn’t comment until the end of this sequel, but I have to say I’m disappointed in this chapters turn of events. Having drama between Eldon and Gloria is more than expected. Seeing a one on one romance with the 2 was very enjoyable even with twosomes, threesomes, foursomes or moresomes!

The disappointment comes when you literally force his character into "love" with others it totally loses and value and becomes a fap fap rehash of the Lydon character.

I hope it gets better from here (because my ocd won’t let me not finish), but most likely from this chapter on it will be 1 * only

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous