The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers

"Do it," Sheila hissed with more venom in her voice than Eldon had ever heard before. More venom than he'd had when he was a king cobra.

"He deserves no less," Mandy stated and Shlee nodded in agreement.

"No," Eldon surprised himself by saying that one word. Everyone looked at him with shock, except Mac. Mac just gave him a curious look as if he was considering something. "I want him dead, not only for what his son did to Becky and others, or because of what happened to Shelly while he held her, but also because of what his evil stands for. The Paladonic Knights need to be taken down, but it needs to happen legally. If we kill their leaders out of spite, they'll become martyrs. I want him to suffer. I want him to feel pain as everything he spent his life on, every goal he ever had, goes down in flames. I want him to watch as everything that ever mattered to him crumbles as we build two worlds built on trust, understanding, and peace." Eldon was almost panting as he finished his speech, but he knew every word was true, and not just because of Mandy.

"You're all right, buddy," Mac chuckled. "You're all right. Don't know that I'd have the gumption to hold off getting my revenge like that. You're a bigger man than me. I think we're going to get along great."

"Can I use that in my next speech?" President Louise asked as she stepped out of the tent. She was bandaged up, with her left arm in a sling, a bandage on her cheek, and gauze wrapped around her head, but her eyes sparkled as she took everyone in. "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but when my advisors suddenly started becoming too honest, I knew Mandy was out here. I can't tell you how glad I am that you're alive, Eldon. Your family kept telling me you couldn't be hurt, and it looks like they were right. The world would have lost a truly courageous man, had you died in there."

Part of Eldon was still upset she'd ordered his arrest, but her blunt compliment embarrassed him. "Thank you, Madame President," he told her after Shlee nudged him.

Apparently Mac noticed Shlee's action. "Holy shit! You're Shlee Olsen, the reporter! Damn Eldon, you're dating this hottie? Man, I gotta admit, I'm jealous. Sorry I didn't recognize you before, Ms. Olsen. I blame the knock to my head. I didn't realize you were into monsters.... Oh, damn. Sorry buddy. What did the president want to call you guys? Lydonese? Anyway, I'm surprised you're not in front of a camera, reporting all of this."

"I recorded some footage earlier, and the station is running it on a loop right now," Shlee responded with a soft smile. Eldon was tempted to let Mac in on the secret that she was a werewolf, but held off. The only reason would be to shock him, but it wasn't his secret to tell. Revealing that would only hurt Shlee, and it wasn't worth it. Besides, Eldon didn't like the man, despite his swing in personality, and he didn't deserve to know any of Eldon's secrets.

"I believe you were on your way to the hospital?" the president directed an arched eyebrow at the agent.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry. I'll head there right now." He turned back to Eldon and reached out his left hand, gripping Eldon's right shoulder. "I meant what I said before, buddy. You call on me anytime. You're a good man, and from now on, I won't let anyone else think differently. Call on me and we'll hang out, or something."

Eldon wanted to tell him he could take that offer and shove it. He was tired of being called buddy, but forced himself to nod instead. They watched him walk away before the president spun on him.

"Eldon, this event has proven to me that I need to have someone at my side at all times who can truly protect me." Her voice was serious and earnest at the same time. "I need someone I can trust. Someone who is strong, resilient, honest, and embodies everything this country stands for."

"I'm sure I know someone who matches that description," Eldon responded, thinking of a rock troll he was familiar with in Gaia's demesne. He was a big fella and knew how to take a hit. He was ugly as sin, but he had a good heart on the inside. "I can talk to him when I get back to Gaia's city, if you want."

"You dolt," Mandy slapped the back of his head. "She's talking about you!"

"I know right now might not be the best time to bring it up," Martha added as Eldon blinked, realizing he had been pretty stupid to miss that. It just wasn't very often someone listed his qualities in that tone. He was more accustomed to his sister's acerbic opinion. Maybe he really did have some ogre left in his head. "But I could really use you right now, and Mandy's ability to force truths to be spoken would help weed out traitors, and when we're alone, you can fuck my brains out again, and maybe heal me up a bit. Oh, dammit, I didn't mean to say that last bit. Maybe Mandy's presence will have to be limited...."

This time it was his mom to strike him in the back of the head. "You are like your father! Can't keep it in your pants, can you? No wonder you kept calling her by her first name."

Eldon could feel Mandy's and Shlee's stares as well. He didn't know if they were glaring at him or not, and didn't care to look at them to find out. He kept his eyes locked on Martha's as he gave his response.

"I'm sorry, Madame President, but right now really isn't the best time. Someone is killing the Pillars. I just found out Jessica might be my half-sister and I need to talk to Angela about that. My sister is in the hospital, and my step-mom just died. Even if it weren't for all that, I can't help heal you without Gloria's help, and she abandoned me. I'm with Mandy and Shlee now, and I don't know how they'd feel about—"

"About giving the president a different kind of staff?" Shlee tightened her grip on Eldon's arm. "I say if it helps relations between both worlds, go for it. I'm the last person to speak on being monogamous right now, and as long as there is nothing hidden and we're all honest—which it should be with your other gorgeous girlfriend around—then go for it. Of course, I can't speak for Mandy."

Mandy used one of her left hands to turn Eldon's head to face her. "I love you Eldon. I grew up with you, and know how you were raised. I'm already sharing you with Shlee, and I have no misgivings about that. As she said, as long as we're all honest, then I have no problems with you and the president being together."

"Just like your father!" Sheila muttered loud enough for all to hear. "And just like him, you seem to have the trust of the women around you. I don't know how you do it."

"I will wait for you," Martha told him. "I don't think I need to mention that the other stuff would have to remain a secret, but until then, take care of yourself Eldon, and these two women. I know you might think your life is cursed right now with everything that's happened to you and your family, but I hope you know it's also blessed. For what it's worth, I almost feel sorry for any enemies that get in your way."

"Thank you, mada—" he started to say, but she cut him off.

"Call me Martha. Goodness knows, after today you've earned that right in public and private."

"Even after I hit that senator?" Eldon asked, unsure whether he should even bring it up but unable to stop himself.

"I shouldn't have had you arrested for that," she shook her head. "You struck a traitor and subdued an enemy of the state. I hope you can forgive me for that."

"Keep doing the work you are for both worlds, and we'll consider it water under the bridge," he told her. "Thank you, Martha. I think I'd better go see how my sister is doing." He decided he didn't want to stick around here anymore.

"Good luck, Eldon," she replied, "though I doubt you need it. Good luck to all of you, and give my condolences to your dad."

Eldon turned to go, and wasn't surprised to see the Orange Bubble pulling up to them. They crawled inside, and his mother went straight to the front. "You three go back and, um, talk. Just draw the curtains first, please. I'll have some headphones in while we head to the hospital, if you want to fool around."

"Mom!" Eldon almost shouted as he felt his cheeks burn.

"Ha!" she laughed back as she flipped her black hair over her shoulder. "Eldon, I'm old enough to know how young men think, and you're old enough to live your own life. Today, you've made me the proudest a mother could be. You're a grown man, and I can see you've got a good head on your shoulders, even if it can be a bit dense at times. Besides, your dad already told me what happened while I was left behind. Like I said, just draw the curtain. I won't be listening."

He would have tried to argue further, but the other two women were already dragging him back to the large bed at the rear of the car. Mandy drew the curtain across as Shlee shoved him onto his back and jumped on top of him.

Her hungry mouth pressed against his as her hands worked to lift his shirt and roam across his pecs.

"Mmf, no," Eldon tried to protest through her kisses. "Not—not right now."

"Why not?" Mandy asked as she joined them on the bed. "Your mother didn't seem to care." She'd already removed her shirt, and her breasts stood out proud on her chest, her nipples hard and excited.

"But she's still up there, and I'm not really in the mood," he tried to protest.

Shlee cocked her head for a second before responding. "She's listening to AC/DC, and can't hear a thing back here." Her hand gripped his hard member through his pants and a grin split her face. "Besides, this massive guy seems to be ready and willing. I've got an empty space where it can go, already wet and ready to accept you in."

"You're insatiable," Eldon commented, though he had a hard time holding back a smile at her words. "We just screwed maybe an hour ago, remember? There was a massive orgy and everything."

Worry crept into the two women's eyes.

"Um, Eldon," Mandy said, her voice full of worry. "That was this morning. It's late afternoon, now. You were lost in the White House for hours. We.... Despite your invulnerability, we were worried. We thought we'd never see you again."

Eldon tried to come to terms with that news. How had Mac and he survived in that burning space for hours? Well, he understood how he'd survived, but Mac was human, wasn't he? How bad had that blast hit him, to knock him out for hours? Too many questions and no way to get answers.

"Well, be that as it may," he replied, gently moving Shlee off of him, "I'm still not in the mood. The only reason I'm hard is because I seem to have a permanent erection ever since Areth's sacrifice." He saw the disappointed look that crossed both their features, and heaved a sigh. "Look, I just found out that my step-mom is dead, my sister is in critical condition, and that doesn't even begin to cover all the other crap that's happened within the last twenty-four hours."

"Crap like being saddled with the two of us?" Mandy demanded as she pulled her shirt back on.

"You're never going to let me live that down, are you?" he asked, truly regretting his poor choice of words earlier. "I meant what I said before. I love you both. I really do, but that's not what I was referring to. I meant about Jessica revealing who her mom is, Gloria taking off like she did, I was in the middle of a freaking explosion, and then Becky and Shelly? Doesn't leave a lot of room for me to really be horny."

"You're right," Shlee responded, though she didn't sound happy about it. "I guess we're being selfish. I just wanted to be able to forget about all of that for a few minutes. Especially since we didn't even know if you could survive such a blast, and we were so worried we'd never see you again. You've been through a lot lately, and who knows when we'll have a chance for it to be just us three together again. I mean, you have the President of the United States wanting to hump your leg! What do the two of us have to offer in comparison to that?"

"Don't you dare!" Eldon snapped, feeling his ire rising at her words. "What do you have to offer? You both have my heart, for one thing. I like the president and all, but I don't love her. Shlee, you're a smart and wild woman. You're strong, and know what you want in life. You're driven, and not someone to roll over and have her belly patted for shits and giggles." He was glad his mother wasn't listening, or she'd be chewing him out for his language. He turned to Mandy next, making sure not to leave her out.

"Mandy, you're just as great, though I'll leave out any werewolf puns. I was once afraid of your ability to force truths, especially after what happened in the past. I see now my fears were unfounded. If not for you, Jessica would still be among us, and who knows what she was really planning. It's because of you that we know who the traitors were to the president. You are strong and powerful, smart, and just as driven.

"I love you both for who you are, and if circumstances were different, just looking at either one of you alone would turn me on. You're both beautiful, and sexy, and the fact that you want me—really want me—is a turn-on in its own right. I really am thankful that I have you both in my life. I love you both."

"Do you really mean it?" Shlee asked as tears formed in her blue eyes.

For proof, all he had to do was point at Mandy. They both tackled him in a hug, Mandy kissing his left cheek, while Shlee licked his right.

"Hope you kids are done, because we're here," Sheila's voice rang out.

"Awe, we haven't even started," Shlee giggled, but got up from the bed. There hadn't even been time to get properly started, even if Eldon hadn't stopped them.

"Maybe you aren't like your dad," he heard his mom laugh. "I don't know that he ever turned down an opportunity to get laid. Well, this car got here faster than I thought it would, anyway. Come on. Let's go see if your sister is awake."

They stepped from the car and were greeted by a small group of Secret Service agents. "Your husband is right this way, ma'am," one of them stated, holding out his arm to indicate the direction.

"Why are all of you here?" Eldon demanded, wary of so many unknown agents.

"President Louise verified our loyalties with Ms. Mandy there right next to her. We all know what you've done in the past to protect President Louise, and every man here respects you, Eldon Lance. Your father, sister, and the rest of your family are being protected by us while they are here. No one will harm them, unless they can kill all of us first."

His matter-of-fact tone left no room to be argued with. They followed him inside, and Mandy told him the agent's name was Sergeant Robertson.

Brooke met them at the door to Shelly's room. She was in a wheelchair, with her left leg propped and encased in a cast. Her left arm was also in a cast, and Eldon wondered if she should have been in a hospital room herself. Her eyes were bloodshot, and it was evident that she'd been crying.

"Forgive me for not standing to greet you," she offered a tiny smile. "Your dad and sister are inside resting right now. I'm out here making sure they get their rest. I'm glad to see you're all right, Eldon. I was worried about you, despite... you know." Eldon wondered how she planned on stopping anyone from entering, but when she produced one of her blue-bladed knives out of nowhere, and returned it from whence it came, he decided not to ask.

"Where's Brock?" Eldon asked, not sure which form his half-sibling was in, and just choosing one name.

"He and Oberon went to talk with Gaia. Blue and her children went with them, once the dragon verified your dad would be okay. You should have seen the hospital staff freaking out when she landed on the roof," Brooke filled them in.

Eldon could see that Becky's loss was tearing her up inside, and on impulse, he leaned in and gave her a light hug, careful of her injured arm. "Becky was a great woman, an awesome teacher, and the Knights will pay for what they did to her," Eldon whispered to his step-mom. "She's going to be missed."

"Thank you," Brooke choked as Eldon pulled away. "I don't know how your dad is holding up right now. When we lost Lisa, he tried to disappear from the world. Hardly talked to anyone for days, until we forced him to face us. Now, after losing Areth and Becky, he still has the strength to keep going. You should go in and see him. I know he won't mind you waking him up."

His dad and sister were asleep when they entered, but both woke at nearly the same time. He'd heard about how bad Shelly was, but the accounts must have been exaggerated. She didn't look like she was in peak condition, with bruises around her face, and the hair on the right side of her head singed off, but she didn't look like she was on life support either.

"Hey, bro!" Shelly slurred her words as she met his eyes. "You're looking big and strong!"

"What kind of meds do they have you on?" Eldon asked, unfamiliar with this type of treatment from his sister.

His dad stood and pulled him into a powerful hug. "I'm glad you're safe and unhurt, Son. I was so worried, despite Oberon assuring me you couldn't be killed."

He felt tears wet his shoulder and was touched by how much concern his dad showed. He knew he was loved by his parents, but it was always nice to feel its effects.

"Is there any way I can serve you, Master?" Sheila asked as she dropped to her knees next to her son but facing Lyden. Mandy had seen this before, but Shlee's eyes grew large in shock.

"I could use a hug, Slave," Lyden smiled warmly at her as he disengaged from Eldon. Sheila leapt to obey, and for a moment the two held each other and cried over their shared loss.

"You might be my alpha," Shlee whispered to him, "but don't expect me to play your slave."

"What I expect from you," he told her, trying to sound serious, "is for you to be yourself. This is who my mom is to my father. That is their relationship. We have our own."

She hugged his arm and gave his neck a loving lick.

Mandy was over talking to his sister, and they went to check on her.

"Shh, it's supposed to be a secret," he caught her saying as they stepped up. "You can't tell anyone." This close, he could see that her pupils were dilated.

"What's a secret?" Eldon asked as he leaned over her to give a gentle hug.

"Shelly, no!" their dad nearly shouted as he jumped to cover her mouth.

"Umm, Mr. Snow, she already told me," Mandy spoke up, though she kept her voice soft.

"And I couldn't help but hear it also," Shlee added, tapping her right ear.

"They were bound to figure it out eventually, Master," Sheila intoned. "Our kids are pretty smart, and I don't doubt that these two can be trusted with your secret." She indicated Shlee and Mandy with a gesture of her hand. "Besides, you're pretty sure Gaia already knows."

Eldon seemed to be the only one out of the loop, and looked around confused. "What? What secret?"

Lyden pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, but it was Shelly that giggled and answered.

"Daddy didn't lose all his abilities in the war," she told them while grinning. "He's still a Generator. He and Grandpa were talking in my Mens Mundi when you guys arrived."

"That's the last time I ever let them give you morphine," Lyden groaned as Shelly's words sunk into Eldon's understanding.

====================

From the Author

====================

*REAL* comments below are ALWAYS welcome.

Please let me, or Garbonzo607 know how we're doing on this story.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers