The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Lyden didn't let those seconds go to waste. He placed his arms around her slim waist, and rubbed her soaked hole with his fingers as he sucked on her clit bar. As soon as his fingers were slippery enough, he plugged two into her puckered back hole, and sucked hard on her clit.

Angela grunted, but continued to suck and massage his turgid member. He almost felt like he was getting younger and bigger, such were her talents. She truly knew how to give head. Part of him knew it was his love for her, and hers for him that made it feel so divine. Another part knew that it was because she truly enjoyed doing it for him, as he enjoyed tasting her. The last part of him didn't care about any of that, and just wallowed in ecstasy.

He used his tongue to lick along her burning slit as he pumped his fingers into her sphincter. He got a good rhythm going. Lick from piercing to hole and pull his fingers out, then return to her clit as he shoved them back in. Her hips matched his pace as her moans, groans, cries, and grunts rose in pitch.

He felt the confines of her throat bob up and down as she worked to keep him hard. She didn't have to try too hard, though, as the magic of her presence ensured that he wasn't going soft again any time soon. He could feel her tongue lashing around his length as she twisted and turned her head to different angles as her neck made love to his cock.

Her body went into gentle spasms as her second orgasm flowed from the stimulus of her lower two holes, up through her stomach, making her nipples harden and tingle, until it exploded from her in a long, drawn out moan. Even the meat lodged in her esophagus wasn't enough to muffle the sound.

Lyden truly felt like a teenager then, as her power flowed into him. It still wasn't what it once had been, but he felt more alive than he had in years.

"Okay..." Angela panted as she slurped off his pole. Saliva dripped from his length, along his balls, and onto the sheets as she turned to face him. "I want your fat cock as far up inside my hungry pussy as it'll go. Your tongue and fingers were nice, but I want this." She finished facing him, reached between their groins, and aimed his sword for her sheath.

"Then take it," he grinned at her and thrust his hips hard. A loud smack resounded in the room as he drove all the way to the hilt into her, and their pelvises connected. The familiar tingle that only occurred with Angela's juices were felt along his entire schlong as her fluids mixed with her saliva, lubricating his pistoning member.

He smiled as her blue eyes rolled back into her pretty skull. Her blue hair whipped back and forth as she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes," with each thrust.

He pulled her chest down to his waiting lips, taking the barbell in her left nipple between his teeth, while thumbing the other one. His right hand dropped to her tight rump, kneading the firm flesh as she bounced on top of him.

Her velvety insides quivered as he expended his strength, thrusting as hard and as fast as he could. Part of him knew he should be winded. Even in the past on the few occasions that they were able to get together, he couldn't put this much energy into it. But she felt so good, so right, as her cunt hugged his cock, sliding around his length until the head was all that was left inside her, only to drive back in until it impacted against her cervix.

They cried out in bliss as their bodies slapped together, again and again. He switched nipples and hands, and this time he slipped his fingers back into her anal passage.

"Ungh," Angela grunted as she pulled his head tighter into her breast. "You're really enjoying... oh... ah... my back door, today. Oh, yeah, just like that, love. Oh, I'm gonna cum again!"

This time her convulsions were anything but gentle, as her body locked up in rigid spasms. Lyden felt like he could take on the world as her orgasm lasted an easy two minutes. Lyden didn't let up, but continued to pound up into her, leaving hickeys on her breasts, and a sloppy puddle underneath them.

As she came out of her euphoria, Angela pulled away from him. She got a funny look in her eyes that Lyden couldn't identify, but smiled as she lifted off him. His slick rod felt cold, despite the heat in the room after being buried in her burning quim.

"I want you to take me from behind, Stud," she informed him. "Shove your prick into my butt, and make me your bitch, now and forever." She got onto all fours and wiggled her delicious rump.

Lyden chuckled, despite her vulgarity. It really had been a long time since they spoke like this to one another, and he found it refreshing.

"You're going to feel it," he told her as he moved behind her, "but not until you beg for it."

"A Pillar never begs," she teased and backed into him.

He lifted his tip so that he only slid along her crack.

"Pillar or not, any woman who would choose to be vulgar, instead of being proper should have to beg for it." He knew it was a ludicrous line, but they both smiled. They were being anything but proper.

"Never," she giggled and wriggled against him.

He moved his hips, making sure to rub against her sensitive spots. "Are you so sure?"

"I... mmm... Yeah, I won't beg, even though I want to feel you in me again," she panted and moaned. "My pussy feels so empty now. My ass wants to feel you inside."

"Then beg," he stopped rubbing the length of his shaft against her and pulled back enough to rub the tip against her puckered rosebud. She groaned again and tried to impale herself, but Lyden was faster and aimed away in time. "Beg," he commanded.

"But—" she whined.

"Beg!" he repeated.

"Ungh... I want you, Lyden. I want to feel your cock in my ass, splitting me in two. I want to feel you fill my bowels with the only cock that has ever truly satisfied me. I want to feel you thrusting in me, making me cum again and again. Please, Lyden. I need you. I want you. Please!"

He pointed his member back to his target, and slipped inside. Being a succubus, her substance was always malleable, so he didn't have to worry about tearing her in two as she'd said. Her warm hole accepted him in, the sphincter gliding and squeezing his shaft as he pressed forward.

"Yeeeessssssss," she moaned as her face dropped onto the bed. He watched as she gripped one breast in her left hand, and her other hand slipped two fingers into her empty cunny. "I love how thick you cock is, my love. I may be a Pillar, but it's your pillar I love ploughing into me."

Lyden smiled as her glutes met his pelvis and he started to withdraw. "I love you, Angela. More than I think you'll ever understand. For being such a good and obedient girl, I have a question for you." He was careful not to think the question as he slid back into her.

"Quit teasing me," she complained as her fingers picked up speed, squelching as she slipped them in and out of her coochy. "Please, Lyden. I know you love me. You don't have to prove it. But right now I really need your cock pounding into me. I begged you for it, now give it to me."

He continued his slow pace, though her words and actions were having an effect on him. He wanted to cum again, but he wanted something else just a little bit more.

"Tell me something, Love, and I'll give you what you want, and more." He tried to keep his voice calm and smooth, but he knew that his own bliss was seeping into it.

"What? Anything. Just please, fuck me!" she begged.

He gave her rump a playful smack. "Uh-uh. Language." Angela groaned in frustration, and Lyden decided that he'd toyed with her long enough. "What would happen if I decided I wanted to get you pregnant, but instead I ejaculated in your back door?"

Knowing how she would respond to that question, he picked up his pace. She opened her mouth in shock, but it turned into a long moan as he sped up even more. After a few seconds, she finally gained enough control to answer.

"Uh... Noth...ing... Even I, ungh, can't get pregnant... from... Oh, God, that feels great!" she tried to respond.

He thought about that for a moment. Any other woman, and he wouldn't have done it, but he knew that a succubus's essence was always clean. In one quick movement, he pulled his rod from her butt and slammed it into her pussy, joining her slippery fingers already there.

He leaned over her, supporting his torso on his wrist and allowing that hand to slip under her breasts, playing with the nipple. He used his other hand to stop her from taking her fingers out of her tight cunt. His hips thrust with all the speed and strength he could muster as he told her, "Then when I cum, I'm going to make you pregnant. I want to have a child with you, Angela. I want to raise a child of our own together. I'm sorry for what you suffered, but we will make a child out of love, and this time it will live."

"Are... you... sure?" she tried to ask. Lyden pinched her nipple and forced her fingers deeper into her stuffed cunt.

"I can already feel my seed building up," he told her. As he spoke, she started to shake. He could feel her body reacting to his words as much as his body. She wanted this as much as she wanted him, and he was going to give it to her. "It's going to be potent, my love. In a few seconds, it's going to pump into you, filling your womb. What you do with it is your choice. I hope you'll have a child with me."

"Yes, Lyden," she gasped. He felt her fingers between his phallus and her inner lining pump harder in counterpoint to his thrusts. "Yes, please. I want to carry our child. I know how much you love your children. I want to see you love our child just as much."

"Here it comes," he whispered, unable to get any volume from his throat as he approached his second climax. He gave one final thrust, seating himself as deep into her as he could go, and let loose with what felt like a fire hydrant's worth of jism.

"Oh, YES!" Angela screamed as she collapsed completely onto the bed. Lyden followed her, unwilling to allow any of his seed to slip from her. "I... feel it, my... Oh, it's so warm! I can feel your love in it. Oh, Lyden... Lyden!"

It took him a moment to realize that her shaking wasn't entirely due to having one last powerful orgasm. Tears... Tears that weren't fiery streamed from her swollen eyes and wet the blankets.

Lyden was confused. He thought it was something that she wanted. If he'd known it would have hurt her, he never would have offered. It'd been meant as a way to say he understood why she'd done what she did, and offer them a path forward together. He hadn't expected her to break down crying.

He would have thought they were tears of joy, except that she kept muttering, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me, Lyden. I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern and fear filling him at once. He tried to brush her blue hair back from her face, but she turned away from him.

"I was selfish," she told him. "I'm always so selfish. I knew how you felt, but manipulated you into what I wanted."

"That's not true," he tried to console her. "I've been thinking about it for a long time. It wasn't fair that I had children with my other wives, but not you. I figured now was the best—"

"Not that, Lyden," she sobbed louder. "I'm happy about that, but I did something else. I feel even guiltier now, because you've given me such a great gift, and I took something else from you."

"What... What do you mean?" Lyden asked, his stomach weighing as heavy as lead.

"There," she flung her arm out and pointed to one wall without looking at him. "Look in the mirror."

Lyden's excitement a moment ago now felt empty and hollow as he moved to the edge of the massive bed and slipped off. He walked to the mirror she'd pointed at, and gasped.

"Angela.... What have you done?"

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers