All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 08'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 11 years ago
okay

nice story but your character is a pussy. all he does is whine and complain about life. he needs to accept things and move the fuck on

Garg22Garg22almost 11 years ago

Very enjoyable. I like how your character is just short of freaking out in finding himself in this mess, something that I know I would do. I also like how he's becoming braver and overcoming his fears, but doing so slowly.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Easy to make comments about a fictional character's personality from the safe, comfortable chair in front of your computer. If something as impossible as this story were to happen to most of us, we would react in a similar way. Uncertainty causes stress and sometimes readers from a safe location tell you what they would do in a certain situation. I have found that these people are usually the ones who freak out and loose complete control of themselves when the shit really hits the fan.

Please continue to write your story that obviously most of us are enjoying. Every story or chapter that you have written has been tagged as "Hot". Some people need to deal with the story and move the fuck on. Many stories out there if this one is not to your liking.

JustSweetDeeJustSweetDeealmost 11 years ago
Grrr, cliffhanger!

Please... more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lmao

ticks lolz shivers lmao i bet itd look like s big giant spider rotflmao. creepy as fuck lolz grate cliffhanger halfway thru lolz your a hell of a wtiter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Seriously! Cliffhanger again!

What the fuck's wrong with you man? Once is exciting, twice is okay, maybe. Keeps the suspense up. But five fucking chapters continuously! After the last chapter I thought "great! Looks like the dude's finally done with cliffhangers". But you just cannot help yourself, can you? You just had to do it again. It gets terribly irritating and feels idiotic after so many, you know.

Oh, the story's great BTW, except for this little irritant and the way seem to like telling it in present tense. What's up with that anyways?

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago

@anonymous complaining about cliffhanger.. then how do you propose DBs_Bro end a chapter..?

Maybe like...." the protagonist went to sleep after a terrible day...." ...? or he waited for something to happen and start the next chapter with the ant attack so that the ending doesn't have cliffhanger....?

Go fuck yourself ignorant assholes...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story and well written. I like the way charakters are being involved into the story and the charakter buildup of them by little backround insights. I would love to see the sexscenes beeing describet more graphically / emotionally in terms of the feeling how something feels and what is the emotional awareness by it. Looking foreward how the story is developing. Thank you for publishing!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

you know the author knows nothing about martial arts when they throw in aikido.. smh.. I hope to see this main character grow out of being emotionally reactive, into being emotionally proactive. you know.. truly grow and wield a pair..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor jennifer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous